Qq Getting Squeezed

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1200 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP3 (t6066)CO (t17974)Button (t11244)SB (t33245)BB (t18308)UTG (t10285)UTG+1 (t12201)Hero (t18242)MP2 (t10320)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q :club: , Q :D . 2 folds, Hero raises to t3200, 4 folds, SB calls t2600, BB raises to t18233, Hero has ~14,000 left... ?????No real reads on villain, has played relatively tight and recently doubled up w/ AA vs K 10. SB is also quite tight, doubled w/ AA vs A9.What range do you put the sb on? the bb?I know this is close... what's your line?

I would put sb on a decent range, but you have them beat. I would say AJ+ or 77+. If they had KK or AA, you think there would have been a re-raise for isolation. BB, that's a tough one. I would say really good, or very average. Either the KK AA, or something small like 33 or 44. Some people do crazy thinks with JJ as well.ITM, I think I would favor a call here. You you stand to more than double up with QQ, which is pretty decent. I know I've made this call and been both really surprised and very upset.

Buy in? Not that it really matters because I am calling at any level but I think the higher the buy in, the easier the call. Higher buy in, this squeeze could be most pairs and A10 and up (and for a really aggressive player, absolute garbage). Tighten that range a little for a smaller buy in but it is still a call. Flipping against one (AK), dominated against 2 (AA, KK) and dominating a few others (JJ, 10 10, AQ), Given your chip stack to blinds you have to take your chances here.And unless the small blind is very tricky, I'm not worried much about him. After you call, he can only call with 2 hands.

Buy in? Not that it really matters because I am calling at any level but I think the higher the buy in, the easier the call. Higher buy in, this squeeze could be most pairs and A10 and up (and for a really aggressive player, absolute garbage). Tighten that range a little for a smaller buy in but it is still a call. Flipping against one (AK), dominated against 2 (AA, KK) and dominating a few others (JJ, 10 10, AQ), Given your chip stack to blinds you have to take your chances here.
Yeah, this was my thinking, wouldn't ya know I'm up against AA from the BB? And even though my AA keeps getting busted, No Q arrives... I knew I had to call all in there though, just trying to get verification i guess.:EDIT: btw I'd post this hand even if villain had a lower pp, AK or something that I'm beating... just cuz I lost isn't why I posted it, even though a lot of strat posters assume that people MOSTLY post hands that they lose, trying to see if they could "get away from it" or "make a big laydown" (even though a lot of times that's what start posts are..)Thx for replies.
Yeah, this was my thinking, wouldn't ya know I'm up against AA from the BB? And even though my AA keeps getting busted, No Q arrives... I knew I had to call all in there though, just trying to get verification i guess.:EDIT: btw I'd post this hand even if villain had a lower pp, AK or something that I'm beating... just cuz I lost isn't why I posted it, even though a lot of strat posters assume that people MOSTLY post hands that they lose, trying to see if they could "get away from it" or "make a big laydown" (even though a lot of times that's what start posts are..)Thx for replies.
Happens. You were going to need a double soon. Chip up or go home.
I know this is close... what's your line?
It's not close.Call.Good Luck.

Being able to lay down queens can make you a better player. Still not able to do thatt though.

the lesson to be learned from this hand is that even if you can limit BB's range to just [AA, KK, AK] - which is obviously never the case in situations like this - you still have 40% equity against that range, and getting 1.7:1, you make money on the call.vs. [KK+, AK]ev call = .4 * 37600 = 15040ev fold = 14000then if you can add a few more hands like JJ and AQ into the mix, it becomes hugely profitable obviouslyvs. [JJ+, AQ+]ev call = .51 * 37600 = 19176ev fold = 14000