• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

just made a vid playing HU vs a CR member...it was at 200nl since we were just doing this for educational purposes...it was fun...i ended up winning a buy in in a one hour session....no commentary on the vid though...we just played...gonna watch the WPT now...
is this going to be posted on CR? or somewhere else? no the less, link when its up plz. Also, link to your last video, or is it out of views?
Please Matt, stop being an attention whore, it's obvious from the way you behave and respond to posters who are trying their best to help that you're not looking to improve at all. Like Cubs fan said, i guess you get a kick out of playing badly then arguing with people who point that out.
I really doubt cubs fan was "trying his best" to help anyone. He plays like a super nit and spreads that advice out like its the golden rule. Obviously calling isn't good, but I don't have a good hand and I'm hoping to flop huge or dump the hand. There is an aspect of gambling to this game, otherwise some people wouldn't have to worry about what limits they played and cubs fan since hes a poker mastermind would be wiping his ass with $100 bills.
I really doubt cubs fan was "trying his best" to help anyone. He plays like a super nit and spreads that advice out like its the golden rule. Obviously calling isn't good, but I don't have a good hand and I'm hoping to flop huge or dump the hand. There is an aspect of gambling to this game, otherwise some people wouldn't have to worry about what limits they played and cubs fan since hes a poker mastermind would be wiping his ass with $100 bills.
OMG internet fight. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
blah blah blah blah blah

What's the play here?Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$46 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $107.80Hero: $659.90CO: $226.40Button: $369.90SB: $368BB: $632.70Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with A :club: 9 :D UTG folds, Hero raises to $14, CO calls, 3 folds.Flop: 9 :D 6 :D 4 :D ($34, 2 players)Hero bets $26, CO raises to $60, Hero ?????

Falcon what made you call his 3bet with A7. History?
Yes, which is why my turn craise is soo bad. I had the worst image against this guy, which is why I just called on the flop, and why I should've just called turn. I suppose it's not too bad to try and get it in on the flop, but like I said I had no fold equity against this guy. I hate this hand so much.
What's the play here?Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$46 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $107.80Hero: $659.90CO: $226.40Button: $369.90SB: $368BB: $632.70Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with A :club: 9 :D UTG folds, Hero raises to $14, CO calls, 3 folds.Flop: 9 :D 6 :D 4 :D ($34, 2 players)Hero bets $26, CO raises to $60, Hero ?????
Any reads? I think I would call and check fold without help on the turn
Sigh.Any history? I probably fold without a read, and with a read I'll do something spewy.Edit: cubs' no read line is better I think.
Just a low limit guy right now but I'll take a stab. Someone please tell me if I'm way off. He's already committed 1/3 of his stack so I don't think he's folding regardless. I think he 3 bets anything pre that has you beat right now except for 99, 66, and 44 and may 3 bet those depending on his style. I think you run into a weaker 9 here pretty often and he's hoping all you've got is a big ace. Makes it a shove to me.
No real reads, seems kinda donkish given the half stack.
I shovel given his stack size and presumed donkishness due to stack size. I think donks are raise/calling with diamonds, 88, 77, any 9 and any straight draw. Probably any 6 too. That offsets the overpairs and sets you run into.
?????????????????You have top/top...????

How to make lots of money off of Royal_Tour:Step 1: Bowl sober and bowl a 60Step 2: Get hammeredStep 3: ???Step 4: Profit when you bowl a 196.

id get it in zim, too many bad turns, he'll stack with weaker 9s here, yada yada.so f tournaments. i busted the stars and ftp so fast my head spun. i wasn't in the mindset for either (although i played good in the stars, didn't care in ftp --ewps theres 500$ :club: efaewf )but i played some 3/6 6m and it was nutso..tables were 6 handed for most part, then late like all tables were 3 or 4 handed and it was owning time. i really enjoy changing gears when the tables get short and it was pretty sick aggression at that point.one other reg and i were going at it. hes weird. i have him like 16/10 after a decent sample, 600 hands..but i dont think that's his true stats. anywho. playing 3 handed with him, owned him pretty good, except he had QT > my AA on KJx flop that was 3bet pf...although i was 3betting him almost every btn he raised so i cant blame his shove.then i grind my stack up a bit, raise 86cc he 3b, i call flop Q32cc he cr 105 to like 250 and i ship after 2 seconds for 700 total and he mucks. thx sir.graph ofcdec16.jpg

You constantly do this regarding some very basic concepts of poker. Please stop. Anything you would say afterwards is contrary to millions and millions and mil lions of hands put in by players far superior to you, all stastically proving that, in the long run, calling sucks as an option over 95% of the time. It's a fact, like me saying the Bears are 5-8. It's impossible to dispute.
lollllllllllllllllllllllllland people used to say the earth is flat. was i the only one that read that he said he was on a heater and playing like a maniac b/c of it? maybe table image might work here? some of you take his posts a little too seriously i think, and i dont even like the guy (at least the impression i get from the internets) people post random hands in here that arent all always legit/looking for advice you know

SonofabiscuiteaterPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)CO ($25)Button ($31.55)SB ($28.25)Hero ($38.15)UTG ($19.60)UTG+1 ($19.70)MP1 ($14.30)MP2 ($24.75)MP3 ($33.85)Preflop: Hero is BB with jh.gif, 9s.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.25, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.25, 2 folds, SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: ($1) td.gif, qd.gif, kh.gif(4 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1, UTG+1 calls $1, MP3 raises to $4.25, SB folds, Hero raises to $13.75, UTG+1 raises to $19.45, MP3 raises to $33.6, Hero calls $19.85.Turn: ($87.65) qh.gif(3 players)River: ($87.65) kd.gif(3 players)Final Pot: $87.65Results in white below: Hero has Jh 9s (straight, king high). UTG+1 has Ad 9d (flush, ace high). MP3 has Ts Th (full house, tens full of kings). Outcome: MP3 wins $87.65.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllland people used to say the earth is flat. was i the only one that read that he said he was on a heater and playing like a maniac b/c of it? maybe table image might work here? some of you take his posts a little too seriously i think, and i dont even like the guy (at least the impression i get from the internets) people post random hands in here that arent all always legit/looking for advice you know
Thanks for clearing that up for us.
Thanks.