New Challenge (old Challenge)

so i did a vid against krantz for deucescracked. it's gonna be the latest episode in pr1nnyraiding season two. episode be out on tuesday.i made a vid of it myself and some thoughts --im really hard on myself so naturally not too pleased with how i played. i shoved a flush draw (on turn) into his trips and got there so that was nice but yeai was trying to make it a goal of mine to not get into pre flop wars with him for w/e reason...so naturally near the end of the match i start 4bet bluffing and i know he is doing it back to me just as lightly...finally the third or 4th time i 4bet TTs and shove over his 5bet and run into JJ. lose that so w/e relatively standard i just was annoyed i went against waht i was trying to do in the match and then 'got coolered' late in the match.after that i felt really owned (whether i was or not) and didn't seem to win a pot for the last 5 minutes. but i was more down on myself that anything.obviously anything can happen in a short hour match, i was just frustrated at that point and was loling at myself.we played a few pots 2gether where i was pretty happy with my play/decisions but naturally like every sesh there are a few hands/situations where you make a mistake, or make the incorrect decision and that can clout your judgement for the rest of the match or afterwards.anyways, if any of you guys watch the vid and wanna know my hands or thoughts can post here or w/e...there for a few interesting hands but i thought a lot of the match was played pretty evenly throughout.- Jordan
sounds like fun jordan. I am looking forward to seeing this.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

TBH I sometimes do see things in here I'd like to respond to, but I'm always like 12 pages behind and feel like I'd like disrupt the vibe or something.
I used that excuse for a while. Unfortunately, I now feel obligated to play catch-up.

My 2nd hand @ the table so no reads on the villianPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($59.75)MP ($51.30)CO ($50.10)Hero (Button) ($50)SB ($75.80)BB ($94.15)Preflop: Hero is Button with 7 :5c, 5 :heart:UTG calls $0.50, 2 folds, Hero bets $2.50, 2 folds, UTG calls $2Flop: ($5.75) K :3h, 7 :ts, 2 :4h(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $3.50, UTG calls $3.50Turn: ($12.75) A :club:(2 players)UTG checks, Hero ????Id definitely bet here with air. But since I have a little showdown value should we checkback this turn or is it fine to fire again?

I will never actually leave FCP more than likely, I owe it too much and have too many friends here.
Yup.
Strat discussion in the actual strat forum is down to a bare minimum with the exception of a select few posters like Snamuh who keep it going.
:club: I'm sorry I don't do as much as I used to. I think I've picked back up a little since I came back to NL.
I check back flop and probably check back turn too.
I do bet flop and prolly bet-fold like 8$ish on turnm check behind most rivers.
If I bet flop I bet that turn most of the timeI usually check that flop tho
So check if I check the flop, bet if I bet the flop. ty, pretty much what I thought just needed confirmation ^^

Don't think I've posted this here, but I got some pretty big news yesterday.I'm getting flown down to Richmond, VA on the 12th for a final interview with Capital One for a Finance/Accounting internship. I might actually be doing something worthwhile with my summers this year other than poker and golf.

haha, that's funny. Cobalts posts always seem to be like 10 pages behind.
I went out of town for a few days.And, I agree with Mark and Jordan about the unecessity of a break-off forum, but obviously can't stop anyone. FCP has always been a fluid thing. Sub-forums, threads, and posters have risen and fallen. There have been exoduses. In the end, I still consider this place home and am grateful for all of the friends that I have made and will make in the future.
Don't think I've posted this here, but I got some pretty big news yesterday.I'm getting flown down to Richmond, VA on the 12th for a final interview with Capital One for a Finance/Accounting internship. I might actually be doing something worthwhile with my summers this year other than poker and golf.
gl zimmer
2 hours from me zzz

congrats zimmer, GLGL.I won a seat to the $250k gtd on cake tomorrow for points which won't count against rakeback this month. This should be great, but I really just hate playing tournaments right now. I feel way worse busting from a big tournament than I do dropping way more than the buyin in a cash game. I was tilted for 2 days after I came up short in the FTOPS HORSE. The cash i will get back, but I just feel like i've wasted time and opportunities by playing the tournament.

Prolly shouldnt do this, as I think Im gonna play 2200 more hands this month, but this is gonna be pretty close to the final graph for Febfeb10.png

Rdog am I on the list of > 1k posters you want to get away from? :ts
LOL why would you think that? Other than being a donkament player, you are okay in my book :club:.
I only still post on FCP because the challenge thread. I rarely even click on other threads anymore. I don't care where I post as long as everyone I like (which is most of you) promises to also post there. I doubt this is likely. To be honest, at this point in my career I am less interested in strat posts and care a lot more about the community and good youtube links. I like the fact that rdog speaks his mind. However, I think it is a bit naive if to think if you call someone a retard they won't react exactly as they have. (I am talking more as a whole then this specific situation)
I don't expect people to react positively when I say things like that but once again, it takes something spectacularly retarded for me to say something like that. In this specific situation, it wasn't just that thread, another thread had been posted by the same person prior to that. What is annoying is me posting what just about everyone is thinking and then other people using me "saying it" as an open door for them to post their thoughts on me as a person. The few times there have been issues, it has almost never been an issue with the person I made the comment on but others that decide it is their job to "put me in my place". If someone wants to discuss specific merits of whether what they did was retarded, I am obviously fine with that, but taking pot shots from people just because they see an open door after I say what 90% of the forum is thinking is well......retarded.
:club: I'm sorry I don't do as much as I used to. I think I've picked back up a little since I came back to NL.
Actually you're one of the people I had in mind when I said a select few are holding down the fort in the strat forum.