• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

anybody wanna play me at a 50 or 100nl deep table 200bb freezeout?im bored
Full Tilt Poker Game #10752563978: Table Pardee (deep hu) - $0.25/$0.50 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:27:37 ET - 2009/02/20Seat 1: vtlaxer09 ($99.50)Seat 2: KareBear1 ($100.50)vtlaxer09: ummmvtlaxer09 posts the small blind of $0.25KareBear1 posts the big blind of $0.50The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to KareBear1 [Td 7d]vtlaxer09: but yeh this should be funvtlaxer09 raises to $1.50KareBear1 calls $1*** FLOP *** [3h 9d Jd]KareBear1 checksvtlaxer09 bets $2KareBear1 raises to $6.50vtlaxer09 calls $4.50*** TURN *** [3h 9d Jd] [Js]KareBear1 checksvtlaxer09 checks*** RIVER *** [3h 9d Jd Js] [As]KareBear1 checksvtlaxer09 checks*** SHOW DOWN ***KareBear1 shows [Td 7d] a pair of Jacksvtlaxer09 shows [8c Ts] a pair of JacksKareBear1 ties for the pot ($7.75) with a pair of Jacksvtlaxer09 ties for the pot ($7.75) with a pair of Jacksvtlaxer09: zzzz*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $16 | Rake $0.50Board: [3h 9d Jd Js As]Seat 1: vtlaxer09 (small blind) showed [8c Ts] and won ($7.75) with a pair of JacksSeat 2: KareBear1 (big blind) showed [Td 7d] and won ($7.75) with a pair of Jacksvtlaxer09: nice river
i really can't say anything about it right now, but fwiw, i propped for AP for over a year until recently and quit because i discovered what i'm talking about alongside 2-3 other, more organizational issues (the latter would have otherwise been bearable).but no, it's not a superuser thing.
Why can't you say? Just do it!
So once I get back home on Monday, there is a very good chance I will be posting elsewhere. I hope everyone is okay with it, etc since I don't think there is much downside but if not, I will probably just primarily post on 2+2.
How is posting at 2+2 going to lessen the fishbowl effect? That sounds like the opposite of where you would want to go, not to mention how ridicuclously annoying it is over there.
this why I like this thread. because if im in a poker mood, I can read the poker content, but usually I need a break from poker which is why most of my posts are only mildly poker related. this thread really helps keep me from burnout.but obv if everyone moves to the new forum then im in because you guys are all my friends. maybe people will talk poker in the new forum and still post silly crap here :)mark
I concur.
Share with the group losers
It's nothing really. I was agreeing with Fluff, but I was thinking about FCP search instead of google, thinking that doing a search just shows the thread and not a specific page of the thread. But it does.
Best part about it was that I was so happy that I was coolering you. Stupid karma.
LOLEdit: Just gave you the slowroll tag
You're a bit better as the fares are higher.....so I can do better/save u more.Flat $300.... Nonstop both ways is available.
I can't find nonstops from Albany to Las Vegas and back. Is that where the nonstops were from? If so, do you do deals with flight + hotel? Ideally I'd want to stay at Rio. I'm looking at a package from Albany for 2 people and stay at Rio for 5 nights for $491 apiece.Edit: Slowroll me and die.

I wanna know if I can join the new forum as well.I'm kinda bummed right now. :club: And I'm drinking just a little bit. In an hour it will probably be a lot.

I just went down $150 to a guy who bought in for $25 a pop at 50ploHUEnded up +$247 after I took his money for $25 at a time. Felt sososo good!
So you're pretty much a pro bowler, crush 50nl, crush 50plo, play water football and you have a hawt/nice gf. I don't quite remember the site where people like you should go. It's something like nicelife.eduAre you going to Mahnoman at all this weekend? I'll be playing the Saturday and Sunday tournament. Time to ship 5k in donkaments imo.

i suggest any new private forum be called feral cow poker.2s.gif2h.png2d.png2s.png2c.pngAc.png the vertical layout is not as pleasing in a hh format, and the grey has to be lightened. but come ON! you'd have free & unique cards for hh's!! and a logo!! VVV

I can't find nonstops from Albany to Las Vegas and back. Is that where the nonstops were from? If so, do you do deals with flight + hotel? Ideally I'd want to stay at Rio. I'm looking at a package from Albany for 2 people and stay at Rio for 5 nights for $491 apiece.Edit: Slowroll me and die.
YES ALB-LAS NONSTOPSouthwest has nonstops. I do flights only. Can't help with hotel. PM me if you want to proceed and I'll do what I can.
I wanna know if I can join the new forum as well.
Obv. I feel like people are sad about this but I don't quite understand why. In the end, if people don't want it, I can certainly kill it and I will personally just move on. I don't want people to feel like I am trying to force them in any way to do something they don't want to.