New Challenge (old Challenge)

10 hands. he raised pre x3bb, 2 calls, i call in bb. FR, not 6m. i bet and the raising goes from there
Let me fix this so its more clear, I was typing and holding the baby at the same time. she likes to help type too so i was distracted....10 hands i played with him. this is FRpreflop he raised pre x3bb, 2 calls, i call in bb.on flop i bet about 75-80% pot and the raising goes from there
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Let me fix this so its more clear, I was typing and holding the baby at the same time. she likes to help type too so i was distracted....10 hands i played with him. this is FRpreflop he raised pre x3bb, 2 calls, i call in bb.on flop i bet about 75-80% pot and the raising goes from there
As played, all in. He normally has some big ace here and maybe he folds, if not you race.Mark
Meh, I guess I should be smart and take some points (since its looking like the early line is PIT -6.5/-7), but I despise them so much, I'll take it straight up. :club:
BOOKED.love you.
SHIP THE SUPERBOWL BITCHES!!!!!Mark
:4h
#@)($*#@)(%*#)@($* i cannot watch a single ****ing television show without them connecting it to the inauguration. politics aside, for the love, it's a FOOTBALL GAME. QUIT TALKING ABOUT OBAMA.
omg, so this. It's just getting embarrassing. Obama has not done one goddamn thing yet and he is being revered as a God. I wish him well and all, but the gushing is just getting out of control. :club:
Weeeeee!
3 more days til Commerce!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
:ts

loolllllllllllllllllthe definition of running badToday, I was told that my mom and her new husband have named my new born brother "Titan". FML#1172 (3) - 01/15/2009 at 10:49am by isthisajoke - miscellaneous - I agree, your life is f***ed (407) - you deserved that one (12

Today, it has been a year and a half since my boyfriend discovered online poker. Annoyed to see him spending every evening playing on his laptop, I threatened him: “Now honey, you have to choose. It’s your poker or me!” Answer: “You are bluffing!” FML#34 (5) - 10/26/2008 at 12:54am by Anonymous - love - I agree, your life is f***ed (506) - you deserved that one (55)
not the best one but poker related. good find yourboygsarida
loooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllhttp://www.fmylife.com/FML LDOalso watching food network while playing late night sessions is bad, bc its hard to keep playing and not just hit the kitchen instead
Haha! What some ppl wrote on that site was hilarious! :club:
loolllllllllllllllllthe definition of running badToday, I was told that my mom and her new husband have named my new born brother "Titan". FML#1172 (3) - 01/15/2009 at 10:49am by isthisajoke - miscellaneous - I agree, your life is f***ed (407) - you deserved that one (12
Today, I'm a Philadelphia Eagles fan. FMLhahahahahhaa :)Mark