New Challenge (old Challenge)

A TALE OF TWO DAYSIf at 1st you don't succeed... boo.jpgThen sleep, wake up, and fuck poker in its ass...1-19morn.jpgIf it wasn't for aces getting cracked at the very end in an LOLhand, I'da had an even bigger day so far. <3 25nl!
I just gotta say your results have been so so sickly impressive these last couple of days...iirc you logged multiple 10+BI days...If you don't mind me asking...what's your background? I know your not new to poker or anything at all, but I'm not sure why you're playing 25NL!? Weren't you playing PLO a while bag? idk... :club:
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I just gotta say your results have been so so sickly impressive these last couple of days...iirc you logged multiple 10+BI days...If you don't mind me asking...what's your background? I know your not new to poker or anything at all, but I'm not sure why you're playing 25NL!? Weren't you playing PLO a while bag? idk... :club:
I used to play solely PLO when I played cash. But my bread and butter was tourneys. I would put in 50-60hr weeks playing tourneys and the stress and shitty hours got to me. As for PLO, the variance got to me. I wanted to play a game with much less variance and less dependence on a big tourney score to pull profit so I decided cash games. I tried cash games a few times, but ultimately went back to tourneys every time, until I bought a 19" monitor on impulse on day after Thanksgiving for $100. That gave me motive to play cash games again and now I could play enough tables to not bore me. Before this month I had never played more than 11k hands of cash in a month (it was 11k hands of PLO last summer) and since I call myself a newbie still to cash, decided I may as well start out low. I am a serious bankroll nit and refuse to play unless I have 50+ buyins anyways for my own personal security.I just want to have an excuse to not get a part time job. I always called it my part time job anyways, but with the unsteady income tourneys provide...I needed some more stability.I have had 4 sessions of 10BI or more :-)So I wanted to play 50k hands of 25nl and then on Feb 1 (refuse to move up before Feb 1) move up to 50nl. Here is my graph so far (42.8k hands of it this month)...1-19mtd.jpg

Adam is an absolute sicko and one of the better unknown poker minds that I am able to talk to on a regular basis. His understanding of a game as ridic as PLO as well has his hard work and effort has translated very well into his success at NL.Also, who wants to stake me for Super Bowl tickets?!?!?!

I used to play solely PLO when I played cash. But my bread and butter was tourneys. I would put in 50-60hr weeks playing tourneys and the stress and shitty hours got to me. As for PLO, the variance got to me. I wanted to play a game with much less variance and less dependence on a big tourney score to pull profit so I decided cash games. I tried cash games a few times, but ultimately went back to tourneys every time, until I bought a 19" monitor on impulse on day after Thanksgiving for $100. That gave me motive to play cash games again and now I could play enough tables to not bore me. Before this month I had never played more than 11k hands of cash in a month (it was 11k hands of PLO last summer) and since I call myself a newbie still to cash, decided I may as well start out low. I am a serious bankroll nit and refuse to play unless I have 50+ buyins anyways for my own personal security.I just want to have an excuse to not get a part time job. I always called it my part time job anyways, but with the unsteady income tourneys provide...I needed some more stability.I have had 4 sessions of 10BI or more :-)So I wanted to play 50k hands of 25nl and then on Feb 1 (refuse to move up before Feb 1) move up to 50nl. Here is my graph so far (42.8k hands of it this month)...1-19mtd.jpg
nice read thx for sharing, sicko...keep it up, i see big things in the future :ts oh ya...sweat session one time!? :club:

A bigger monitor motivated you to play cash Fargo? That's pretty funny, but what motivated me was switching the theme on poker stars believe it or not. I had origonal and switched and for some reason it really helped.On a side note, where do you all download your music from? I lost a bunch of music I had on here when I wiped my comp about 1 year ago. Some place free that isnt a torrent or whatever you call them, I dont know how to do torrents or unlocked them or whatever it is you do with them.

A bigger monitor motivated you to play cash Fargo? That's pretty funny, but what motivated me was switching the theme on poker stars believe it or not. I had origonal and switched and for some reason it really helped.On a side note, where do you all download your music from? I lost a bunch of music I had on here when I wiped my comp about 1 year ago. Some place free that isnt a torrent or whatever you call them, I dont know how to do torrents or unlocked them or whatever it is you do with them.
there are plenty of places to listen to free music like pandora, or very cheap with more flexibility like the new napster. if it's music you purchased electornically, you're kinda out of luck if you didn't back it up. if you bought the CD, just re-rip it. if you like live music, there are lots of options. archive.org has thousands of full legal live recordingsif you're asking about re-downloading a bunch of illegal music you never paid for in the first place, as a former musician and someone with friends who derive their income both as artists and other more behind the scenes jobs, go **** yourself.
there are plenty of places to listen to free music like pandora, or very cheap with more flexibility like the new napster. if it's music you purchased electornically, you're kinda out of luck if you didn't back it up. if you bought the CD, just re-rip it. if you like live music, there are lots of options. archive.org has thousands of full legal live recordingsif you're asking about re-downloading a bunch of illegal music you never paid for in the first place, as a former musician and someone with friends who derive their income both as artists and other more behind the scenes jobs, go **** yourself.
this, thanks.edit: also, i dont wanna risk a virus by dl from some site.
What if it's not UNC, what if it's Villanova or somethin? And you still only get 20mins in your entire career. Or you could start four years and score 1-2k pts at D-3 and pretty much own the school.
How hot are the women at said D-3 school? This will factor into my decision greatly...
do you still play the pokers? how about a f'n graph jesus?
heh, i only have 6.8k hands this month. Hasn't really been pretty. lots of swongs. Also been playing some 6m too so when I do sit down to play, i'm usually always playing...i'm up ~2k.yesterday was lol. i had to insta quit all my tables cause this idiot semi-reg sat with me full stacked, won 2 buy-ins playing like a complete idiot and then bounced. that chit still tilts me to no end for w/e reason so I just closed all my tables and booked a 1.8k loss or something for the day in like 80 hands.
this, thanks.edit: also, i dont wanna risk a virus by dl from some site.
if you like live recordings, archive.org is a very safe place to get them. I have more than a few dave matthews, howie day, matt nathanson, jason mraz etc. shows and i've never had any sort of issue at all archive. unfortunately, i've gleaned that pretty much no one in this thread likes my kind of music so w/e.

also, i may be moving to europe?if it happens, won't be for at least a year...keturah is looking for grad school and she said there is a school in holland that is something that apparently would be really good for her. other schools are in boston/washington dc and im not going there so bleh i may be a lol euro someday playing on dem euro sites!!! looolnot really sure tho tbh what's gonna happen. our initial plan was to go west but she says of the schools out there nothing seems to offer what she wants. her grad program is called peace and conflict studies or something.

also, i may be moving to europe?if it happens, won't be for at least a year...keturah is looking for grad school and she said there is a school in holland that is something that apparently would be really good for her. other schools are in boston/washington dc and im not going there so bleh i may be a lol euro someday playing on dem euro sites!!! looolnot really sure tho tbh what's gonna happen. our initial plan was to go west but she says of the schools out there nothing seems to offer what she wants. her grad program is called peace and conflict studies or something.
No tax to be paid on the pokers in the UK...
No tax to be paid on the pokers in the UK...
/accountantincorrect if you remain a citizen of the united states. your income is still taxed by the united states and you can only take a credit against that tax for taxes you pay to your country of residence. since you aren't being taxed by the UK on your poker earnings, you owe it to the US. only members of the E.U. can change their permanent country of residence within the E. U. and pay the tax rates of their new country (with some limitations).
only members of the E.U. can change their permanent country of residence within the E. U. and pay the tax rates of their new country (with some limitations).
<-- revising this very thing right now
if you like live recordings, archive.org is a very safe place to get them. I have more than a few dave matthews, howie day, matt nathanson, jason mraz etc. shows and i've never had any sort of issue at all archive. unfortunately, i've gleaned that pretty much no one in this thread likes my kind of music so w/e.
archive is great. i prefer bt.etree.org.
If you're still an American citizen, Uncle Sam doesn't care where you live fyi. (I think)
Eww, sorry, i didnt realiseIn other news:Larsenator: ur a cheaterGiggidyFT: lolDealer: Larsenator has 15 seconds left to actLarsenator: i no u can see my cardsDealer: GiggidyFT wins the pot ($2.85)I can has reads teh soulz! :club:Larsenator: i think u cheated so im actually goin to report uGiggidyFT: looolLarsenator: ne time i had pocket pair u foldedGiggidyFT: i just got luckyGiggidyFT: just bad timing i guessLarsenator: oh well ur the one whose gonna lose their accountGiggidyFT: ok , keep playing me, youll get it back from Tilt thenSystem: Ring Game Happy Hour is running right now! Earn double Full Tilt Points by playing in any ring game!Larsenator: i dont play people who can see my cardsRut-rooo

No idea if this is the right play or not. Never did stuff like this at <50NL. Seemed like the right thing to do here though. Villain is 10/8 over 61 hands. Feel free to rip it apart.Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN): $124.35SB: $97.40BB: $100.00UTG: $98.50MP: $100.00CO: $145.60Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BTN with 9 :club: T :ts1 fold, MP raises to $3.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $3.50, 2 foldsFlop: ($8.50) K :3h 5 :4h 2 :5c(2 players)MP bets $5.50, Hero calls $5.50Turn: ($19.50) 3 :qh(2 players)MP bets $13, Hero calls $13River: ($45.50) K :D(2 players)MP checks, Hero bets $30, MP foldsFinal Pot: $45.50Hero wins $43.25(Rake: $2.25)