New Challenge (old Challenge)

No idea if this is the right play or not. Never did stuff like this at <50NL. Seemed like the right thing to do here though. Villain is 10/8 over 61 hands. Feel free to rip it apart.Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN): $124.35SB: $97.40BB: $100.00UTG: $98.50MP: $100.00CO: $145.60Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BTN with 9 :club: T :ts1 fold, MP raises to $3.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $3.50, 2 foldsFlop: ($8.50) K :3h 5 :4h 2 :5c(2 players)MP bets $5.50, Hero calls $5.50Turn: ($19.50) 3 :qh(2 players)MP bets $13, Hero calls $13River: ($45.50) K :D(2 players)MP checks, Hero bets $30, MP foldsFinal Pot: $45.50Hero wins $43.25(Rake: $2.25)
Nothin wrong with it, however be careful cause youll get called by PPs a lot there and Checkraised a fair amount too. But with your hand having no showdown value betting is good imo
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Also I got the job Ive been going for for quite awhile now.... awesome postion with a great great company........................SO ****ING PHYSCHED RIGHT NOW

No idea if this is the right play or not. Never did stuff like this at <50NL. Seemed like the right thing to do here though. Villain is 10/8 over 61 hands. Feel free to rip it apart.Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN): $124.35SB: $97.40BB: $100.00UTG: $98.50MP: $100.00CO: $145.60Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BTN with 9 :club: T :ts1 fold, MP raises to $3.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $3.50, 2 foldsFlop: ($8.50) K :3h 5 :4h 2 :5c(2 players)MP bets $5.50, Hero calls $5.50Turn: ($19.50) 3 :qh(2 players)MP bets $13, Hero calls $13River: ($45.50) K :D(2 players)MP checks, Hero bets $30, MP foldsFinal Pot: $45.50Hero wins $43.25(Rake: $2.25)
I kinda like it. When he checks the river he seems to be repping a missed flush draw or an underpair for the king and our line seems consistent w/ repping a king.
Also I got the job Ive been going for for quite awhile now.... awesome postion with a great great company........................SO ****ING PHYSCHED RIGHT NOW
Congrats!Get some celebratory Panda Express one time?
talk about why you called turn if you could. seems like you're priced out against a pretty nitty villian who you would think you need to hit a spade against to win, if he doesn't have a better FD.
I kinda like it. When he checks the river he seems to be repping a missed flush draw or an underpair for the king and our line seems consistent w/ repping a king.
Assume Bull had KJ here, would he just be flatting the turn with a King though? Double flush draw seems kind of scary, and I think I would rather raise (NOTE: This is if Bull had KJ and not T9ss)
very nice Fargo
thanks!
Adam is an absolute sicko and one of the better unknown poker minds that I am able to talk to on a regular basis. His understanding of a game as ridic as PLO as well has his hard work and effort has translated very well into his success at NL.Also, who wants to stake me for Super Bowl tickets?!?!?!
<3!! Go Cardinals though...I will be wearing my vintage Phoenix Cardinals shirt at least 5 times in the next week.
v v sick graph. once again, ty for the tourny stake last year lol
I remember way back when, when you were just starting out, haha.
nice read thx for sharing, sicko...keep it up, i see big things in the future :ts oh ya...sweat session one time!? :club:
I have been trying to figure out if Mikogo allows me to show my 2nd screen instead of my laptop screen. No luck so far.
i don't think i like it. i think it worked b/c villian had aq ss here, but it's not folding out any pps or kings obv, it reads to me as: i've been calling a draw in position and now i'm stabbing at the pot.
talk about why you called turn if you could. seems like you're priced out against a pretty nitty villian who you would think you need to hit a spade against to win, if he doesn't have a better FD.
I've got a lot of bluff outs as well.
Assume Bull had KJ here, would he just be flatting the turn with a King though? Double flush draw seems kind of scary, and I think I would rather raise (NOTE: This is if Bull had KJ and not T9ss)
I would not raise with KJ on the turn. It would be like turning your hand into a bluff, especially vs a nitty villain. I'd rather keep the pot small with my one pair weakish kicker hand. I'd also fold PF.
Even a nit is barrelling that flop enough that I think youre getting plenty the right price in that spot
I dont think there is much value in raising KJ there too much showdown value and if a 10/8 fires the river its a pretty easy fold for us. As a matter of fact Id be more likely to raise Bulls hand on the turn then KJ.
there are plenty of places to listen to free music like pandora, or very cheap with more flexibility like the new napster. if it's music you purchased electornically, you're kinda out of luck if you didn't back it up. if you bought the CD, just re-rip it. if you like live music, there are lots of options. archive.org has thousands of full legal live recordingsif you're asking about re-downloading a bunch of illegal music you never paid for in the first place, as a former musician and someone with friends who derive their income both as artists and other more behind the scenes jobs, go **** yourself.
Just had to reply to this. I can understand the go **** yourself but I know personally there are many CD's I have purchased based soley on the fact that I could download the artists music first "illegally". Its basically how I discover artists that are new to me. I might here of a band/artist through a friend or forum or through wikipedia which motivates me to dl the music. I always end up buying the stuff I actually like when I can afford it.I know obviously some people now just dl all their music and will never buy another CD but for some people, like myself, its a good way of discovering new artists so I don't think your outlook should be so bad.
I would not raise with KJ on the turn. It would be like turning your hand into a bluff, especially vs a nitty villain. I'd rather keep the pot small with my one pair weakish kicker hand. I'd also fold PF.
Oh my god I am dumb. I read the hand as having 2 Kings on the board.I need to learn some better reading comprehension.Nothing to see here...carry on.
Oh my god I am dumb. I read the hand as having 2 Kings on the board.I need to learn some better reading comprehension.Nothing to see here...carry on.
Overrated imo. Just keep posting awesome +10BI graphs. :club:
Details?
I have been trying to figure out if Mikogo allows me to show my 2nd screen instead of my laptop screen. No luck so far.
It does, because babylondonks did it. Ask him when he's back (tomorrow, I believe)If Mikogo doesn't do it, TeamViewer does (I know 1 of them does) and TV's always good to have as well, anyways.

oh hai der hand readingFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownBB ($29.60)UTG ($102.20)MP ($100.85)Hero (CO) ($105)Button ($124.30)SB ($100.50)Preflop: Hero is CO with 7heart.gif, 7diamond.gif2 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, Button calls $3.50, 2 foldsFlop: ($8.50) 3diamond.gif, 3heart.gif, Kspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $6, Button raises to $18, Hero calls $12Turn: ($44.50) 9diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $31, Hero calls $31River: ($106.50) Aspade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $53, Hero calls $52.50 (All-In)Total pot: $211.50 | Rake: $3Results:Button had Qdiamond.gif, Jclub.gif (one pair, threes).Hero had 7heart.gif, 7diamond.gif (two pair, sevens and threes).Outcome: Hero won $208.50

Details?
Its a project manager position for a much much larger company then I work for right now. They are a disaster services company.http://www.braunconstruction.com/ It will most likely involve a lot of traveling intially but it is an awesome opportunity for me. They will train me on, amongest other things, an estimating program called exactamate which is used industry wide for insurance restoration work and will allow me to be qualified for multiple positions within this field. It will also finally get me completely out of the labor end of my career which as I get older becomes more and more important.
oh hai der hand readingFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownBB ($29.60)UTG ($102.20)MP ($100.85)Hero (CO) ($105)Button ($124.30)SB ($100.50)Preflop: Hero is CO with 7heart.gif, 7diamond.gif2 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, Button calls $3.50, 2 foldsFlop: ($8.50) 3diamond.gif, 3heart.gif, Kspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $6, Button raises to $18, Hero calls $12Turn: ($44.50) 9diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $31, Hero calls $31River: ($106.50) Aspade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $53, Hero calls $52.50 (All-In)Total pot: $211.50 | Rake: $3Results:Button had Qdiamond.gif, Jclub.gif (one pair, threes).Hero had 7heart.gif, 7diamond.gif (two pair, sevens and threes).Outcome: Hero won $208.50
Wow very nice call!! I probably would have pitched it once that river hit... What tipped you off?