• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

last two spots should be reserved for zimmer and mark imo
Whoever asks for them. Pretty sure Mark was here last night when this discussed and never showed interest. If any of you have him on IM, ask him if he wants in.
Can everyone agree that if Sean doesn't stop pretending to clean his room, he's ducking me?

I think one of you that does joke accounts needs to make a joke account for "Bye" and I get to decide what goes in their sig.

Sigh...2nd nuts not good vs. humanS backwards....good enough: ?
Yeah, gross sir. The hand and the ****ed up sig. Jesus, Snamuh needs to lose next round cause I think seeing that over and over might tilt me off the planet.
Nah, don't worry about it. Someone will play Giggidy soon, then Mark will pop in and get paired with RDog.It's in the stars :club:
What's the time difference between us? It's almost 4:30PM here now. I may be able to play later tonight or definitely 1st thing in the morning.

nice life, having to play cwik and then more than likely jesse if i win

nice life, having to play cwik and then more than likely jesse if i win
Having spent the month with us in Vegas, I'm pretty sure 30 Handicap found out all of Jesse's secrets and will destroy him.
Having spent the month with us in Vegas, I'm pretty sure 30 Handicap found out all of Jesse's secrets and will destroy him.
Jesse has this tell where if he has cards, he will bet or raise every time. So I'm just gonna steal his cards and let him blind out.
Don't be scum
Seems harsh.But no, Rdog said loser picks end of post or sig, and i'll probably do end of post.Edit: Which is contrary to what I said earlier, but I can't afford to change my own sig.
Seems harsh.But no, Rdog said loser picks end of post or sig, and i'll probably do end of post.
People pay more attention to end of post :club:.Also, come on bitches, I want to play!!! Come on Mark, Zim, I'm calling you out!!!

I'll play but I haven't been following the details. Do I need to pay someone something? And what are the rules/etc? If we lose the winner gets to set our .sig for X amount of time?Mark

I'll play but I haven't been following the details. Do I need to pay someone something? And what are the rules/etc? If we lose the winner gets to set our .sig for X amount of time?Mark
Let's get the rules sorted out for the NL Challenge Thread First Annual HU SNG Extravaganza:- Playing for signatures. Loser must sign after each post what is determined by winner (within reason). So person that wins the tournament will have several people signing as he wishes.- If you lose in 1st round you have to use the signature for one week, 2nd round 6 days, 3rd round 5 days, etc.- $2 HU SNG's on FT unless both parties agree to play for play money on Stars (both parties have to agree or match will take place on FT).- No time table but try to complete matches ASAP since people will be waiting.