New Challenge (old Challenge)

1st match down, gary 'slowroll' 22121212121 is through :club:
Haha.BTW, if the $2 is any part of your bankroll, let the other person sit first. Snamuh is currently playing 2 HU matches cause someone sat before his opponent :ts.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Sick spot:Full Tilt Poker Game #9891331015: $2 + $0.15 Heads Up Sit & Go (75240002), Table 1 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 17:04:12 ET - 2009/01/06Seat 1: KevinFKHS (1,330)Seat 2: Snamuh (1,670)Snamuh posts the small blind of 15KevinFKHS posts the big blind of 30The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Snamuh raises to 75KevinFKHS calls 45*** FLOP *** [5d Qc Jh]KevinFKHS checksSnamuh has 15 seconds left to actSnamuh checks*** TURN *** [5d Qc Jh] [2s]KevinFKHS checksSnamuh bets 80KevinFKHS calls 80*** RIVER *** [5d Qc Jh 2s] [Td]KevinFKHS has 15 seconds left to actKevinFKHS bets 230Snamuh has 15 seconds left to actSnamuh has requested TIMESnamuh raises to 750KevinFKHS has 15 seconds left to actKevinFKHS raises to 1,175, and is all inSnamuh calls 425*** SHOW DOWN ***KevinFKHS shows [Ks 9d] a straight, King highSnamuh shows [Ah Kc] a straight, Ace highSnamuh wins the pot (2,660) with a straight, Ace highKevinFKHS stands upSnamuh stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2,660 | Rake 0Board: [5d Qc Jh 2s Td]Seat 1: KevinFKHS (big blind) showed [Ks 9d] and lost with a straight, King highSeat 2: Snamuh (small blind) showed [Ah Kc] and won (2,660) with a straight, Ace highSnamuh through, ul Kevin

Snamuh run good or what?Full Tilt Poker Game #9891331015: $2 + $0.15 Heads Up Sit & Go (75240002), Table 1 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 17:04:12 ET - 2009/01/06Seat 1: KevinFKHS (1,330)Seat 2: Snamuh (1,670)Snamuh posts the small blind of 15KevinFKHS posts the big blind of 30The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Snamuh raises to 75KevinFKHS calls 45*** FLOP *** [5d Qc Jh]KevinFKHS checksSnamuh has 15 seconds left to actSnamuh checks*** TURN *** [5d Qc Jh] [2s]KevinFKHS checksSnamuh bets 80KevinFKHS calls 80*** RIVER *** [5d Qc Jh 2s] [Td]KevinFKHS has 15 seconds left to actKevinFKHS bets 230Snamuh has 15 seconds left to actSnamuh has requested TIMESnamuh raises to 750KevinFKHS has 15 seconds left to actKevinFKHS raises to 1,175, and is all inSnamuh calls 425*** SHOW DOWN ***KevinFKHS shows [Ks 9d] a straight, King highSnamuh shows [Ah Kc] a straight, Ace highSnamuh wins the pot (2,660) with a straight, Ace highKevinFKHS stands upSnamuh stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2,660 | Rake 0Board: [5d Qc Jh 2s Td]Seat 1: KevinFKHS (big blind) showed [Ks 9d] and lost with a straight, King highSeat 2: Snamuh (small blind) showed [Ah Kc] and won (2,660) with a straight, Ace high

If it's not too late, I'll get in. God, I'm horrible at sit and gos.
It threw me off for sure. I used to play them from time to time, but it's been forever, and I got dumb and shoved K5s with like 20bb's left.
LOLBYEGonna have to take out Jordan in round 2?Hmmmm.
:club:
Such a diss Luke. I think you need to whoop Jordan.
Ya I know right 4 real!?!?!? No credit, Shippp the underdog 1 time
Haha.BTW, if the $2 is any part of your bankroll, let the other person sit first. Snamuh is currently playing 2 HU matches cause someone sat before his opponent :club:.
Ouch. Hope that's not too big of a dent. A whole BB!
If it's not too late, I'll get in. God, I'm horrible at sit and gos.
LOLZ, I swear I am not setting this up. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. So sick.
It threw me off for sure. I used to play them from time to time, but it's been forever, and I got dumb and shoved K5s with like 20bb's left.
You forget somethin?
Haha.BTW, if the $2 is any part of your bankroll, let the other person sit first. Snamuh is currently playing 2 HU matches cause someone sat before his opponent :club: .
Some may laugh, but $2.15 is 40% of my FTP roll.I'm that sure I'm not winning 2 games :ts
Ouch. Hope that's not too big of a dent. A whole BB!
Relax balla. There might be some people in this that this would be 20% of a buy in.

I just checked the bracket thing. Looks like I got a bye.I assume you call byes, "Acid Knight", right?

Relax balla. There might be some people in this that this would be 20% of a buy in.
Yea, relax Ron, I misread that as Snamuh didn't have much of a bankroll.
I just checked the bracket thing. Looks like I got a bye.I assume you call byes, "Acid Knight", right?
LOL, yeah, pretty sick. That bracket is really brutal now. I kind of feel bad.
DAMNIT RON!!!!!!!!!!
Nah, don't worry about it. Someone will play Giggidy soon, then Mark will pop in and get paired with RDog.It's in the stars :club: