• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Oh yeah, I guess you need to make sure you time this right. I'd recommend getting on IM and sitting almost simultaneously.
Yeh, i've done this a couple of times with Tre and it's not been a problemPost up the tourney ID when you're up and running

LOL are those brackets official or where they just test brackets?I had this sick feelin I was going to play King

Uhm....I think we should wait till we get the last 4 spots filled? Like I don't see Mark on the list, and there might be others who want to join?

LOL are those brackets official or where they just test brackets?I had this sick feelin I was going to play King
Yea. I knew before this was started I was playing either you or Ron.
Yea. I knew before this was started I was playing either you or Ron.
If you want to play today we can play before 9 pm est otherwise gotta wait till tmrw afternoon.
Uhm....I think we should wait till we get the last 4 spots filled? Like I don't see Mark on the list, and there might be others who want to join?
Doesn't matter for the matches already set. I'm sure the first round matches will take until at least later tonight so others still have a chance to join.
Doesn't matter for the matches already set. I'm sure the first round matches will take until at least later tonight so others still have a chance to join.
ok as long as the byes aren't set in stone.
If you want to play today we can play before 9 pm est otherwise gotta wait till tmrw afternoon.
Yea, I have to do my sleep study tonight at 10 so before 9 is good for me too. Cleaning out my room right now so we'll talk later.