• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

laksdfhlsek;trh qwpuhg kguh k;eth fucking gay river again for the second time in two days fucks me over so I have to split a pot. What is THIS guy doing on the turn....Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$12 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $132.75Hero: $176.95Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with 8 :ts Q :DSB raises to $3, Hero calls.Flop: 9 :D 2 :D T :4h ($6, 2 players)Hero checks, SB bets $5, Hero calls.Turn: J :5c ($16, 2 players)Hero checks, SB bets $12, Hero raises to $47, SB calls.River: 8 :club: ($110, 2 players)Hero is all-in $121.95, SB calls all-in $77.75.Uncalled bets: $44.2 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: $265.5SB showed Qd TsHero showed 8s Qs

karma ftwFull Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$12 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $228.10BB: $75.60Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with 2 :D 2 :tsHero raises to $3, BB raises to $10, Hero calls.Flop: 5 :5c T :D 2 :club: ($20, 2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.Turn: 2 :D ($20, 2 players)BB bets $14, Hero calls.River: K :4h ($48, 2 players)BB bets $28, Hero raises to $56, BB calls all-in $23.6.Uncalled bets: $4.4 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: $151.2Hero showed 2h 2sBB mucks Ks Jc

Sometimes I don't know if I'm cut out for HU.. I haven't had two consistent winning days this week.. And I know what I'm doing wrong, I tilt too fast, I don't 3-bet near enough, I call preflop raises with hands I shouldn't be calling with .. It's frustrating to know what you're doing wrong but you don't correct it..

No, guy I was watching was SawIV.Is dwballz any good? I'm considering sitting in this game right now.
He's definitely one of the better 10/20+ regs and i've seen him sitting as hi as 200/400 recently so he must be doing pretty well lately.
do u wanna fight or not?
Haha just saw your IM when I woke up this morning. Do I get to use weapons?
i'll give you 5:1 and take kevin
You're being way to generous with me imo.Mark
Chgo... that was me BTW....Didn't mean to bug you.. you seemed pissed..
Oh ok.Not at all, just didn't know who you were, and since cash games are a different dynamic than tournaments, I'll almost never chat with a cash game railer. Sorry if I was rude, didn't mean it.
Oh ok.Not at all, just didn't know who you were, and since cash games are a different dynamic than tournaments, I'll almost never chat with a cash game railer. Sorry if I was rude, didn't mean it.
It's cool I completely understand, GL :club: