• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I just tried out 24 tabling while shorting 25/50 cent on stars to have a trial run for the 25 billionth hand. Won 40 dollars in 24 minutes. I have immense respect for people that put in 8 hour sessions 24 tabling now. So draining. If I had to be a fpp pro and 24 table 6 hours a day I would kill myself.When the milestone comes up im gonna move down to 10/20 cent and just push or fold everyhand instead of actually minraising and trying to play postflop.Also gonna have to get that VPIP down below 11.

I just tried out 24 tabling while shorting 25/50 cent on stars to have a trial run for the 25 billionth hand. Won 40 dollars in 24 minutes. I have immense respect for people that put in 8 hour sessions 24 tabling now. So draining. If I had to be a fpp pro and 24 table 6 hours a day I would kill myself.When the milestone comes up im gonna move down to 10/20 cent and just push or fold everyhand instead of actually minraising and trying to play postflop.Also gonna have to get that VPIP down below 11.
I got to 16-17 when I tried earlier, and it looks like that's as many as I'll be able to play for the milestone. If I play more I'll likely timeout and be sitting out on the table it hits.
I got to 16-17 when I tried earlier, and it looks like that's as many as I'll be able to play for the milestone. If I play more I'll likely timeout and be sitting out on the table it hits.
This was my thought also.
Any way i can get a copy of this? I wont be around for awhile, just let me know. ty
yeah, some really good concepts in that video too. Like, 'how to sit with he worst opponent in the world' and 'how to run like god vs the worst opponent in the world' were some of my favorites. Def must see.
I have been 24 tableing .01/.02 FR the last 11 hours or so trying to hit a milestone hand.

Ummmm yeah........guess we should have planned this out better. But if any of our horses need money for the 25 billion hand thing in a few hours, let me know.

Figured I'd take my first stab at 2/4 while I was down here in Florida.Action was slow today, but I got in 287 hands and won $243. Also played 200 hands of 1/2, and won $80. It was a blah day based on how the rest of my last 3 months have gone, but still nice to start off in the right direction at 2/4.
What site you playing 2/4 on? And what SN? Have you played me or are you only playing HU?
Anyone who has palyed with me for that many hands knows I'm not gonna be calling the flop AND leading the turn with any draw like hand. It's just not my style. I might call 9T but theres no way I'm gonna lead thet urn with it. Same with a turned flush draw. Or any J in general. I mean its possible, but calling with QJ there is total spew and I don't see any good player doing that
I know this was a few pages back, but I really feel you're giving your opponents way too much credit.