• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Would consider this if it was like a 10th of the cost, would prolly be a good learning experience[ ] BallaIf anyone ever wants to 2 table and ship back sometime, i'd love to have a go so I can see where I need to get better for playing more 'reg' types..
I'll do this if you're still interested

Sigh, was up on today's session for like an hour and then lost it back on like the last hand.Don't have HH available, but I had QJ, board ran out T92 1 diamond, then Jd, 3d, I check/shoved river after opponent bet 150 I shoved for like 380 total and he called with 87hh. I guess he knew I was on a pure bluff, since that's basically all he beats.

LOL. I was a break even player at showdown last year. I thought I made some adjustments to increase my showdown winnings, although I didn't really care enough to check. I just looked at it earlier today for the first time.[ ] Adjustments worked.
We should talkSDNSD.jpg
Edit: Naismith, you are one funny guy.
Dude, I totally agree.
We should talkSDNSD.jpg
I've been trying to figure out the difference (you, Tre, Cwik, Jordan, etc.) and the only logical conclusion I can come to is you all are card racks. :club:
Dude, I totally agree.I've been trying to figure out the difference (you, Tre, Cwik, Jordan, etc.) and the only logical conclusion I can come to is you all are card racks. :club:
QFT
Dude, I totally agree.I've been trying to figure out the difference (you, Tre, Cwik, Jordan, etc.) and the only logical conclusion I can come to is you all are card racks. :club:
QFLOL
it's a boy, bitches. he's also in the 97 percentile in size. Kaleigh is terrified. At 16 weeks hes a week and a half ahead of schedule on size.
gratz NC and gogogogo fluffSmitty - big change in your non-sd, whaddya u attribute it to? Different stakes/style etc?
it's a boy, bitches. he's also in the 97 percentile in size. Kaleigh is terrified. At 16 weeks hes a week and a half ahead of schedule on size.
congratskeep in mind that the pre-birth size estimates are a SWAG at best. we were expecting a 14lb 6month old to be born, and got a normal size kid (argh, can't remember!). hmmm, he did have a huge freaking head though.
Also, my graph used to look like BSmitty's, but decided to start winning at both.100000.jpg
gratz NC and gogogogo fluffSmitty - big change in your non-sd, whaddya u attribute it to? Different stakes/style etc?
tbh Giggidy, I'm not 100% sure. Its one of those things where I look at the graph, and I'm making money, so why change? But then I think "Man, I've gotta have some leaks I can plug to get these NSD numbers up." If it were that easy to plug leaks, I think we would all be winners at SD and NSD.I really don't have that much data to back this up, but I generally feel as though I've been running bad in 3 bet pots, which has forced me to toss alot of hands. I've tightened up my 3b calling and raising range, so this might hurt me in NSD pots, but will help me in SD pots.EDIT - Ok, we cant all be like cwik
i don't like that fluffy is reading the thread
It's 2:45 P.S.T right now. Thanks for the gl wishes everybody! :5c:ts:3h:4h:club: