New Challenge (old Challenge)

Random stupid question.I was going to go to Off Topic to start a Metro thread and I probably will to ask this question but theres enough Metros(checky, nosup etc) in here to make it worth asking before starting a thread......I have been "silently" inquiring about a really good job in my department and was told the other day all I have to do is approach HR and it will get moving.I have long hair, not long enough to pony tail. Its pretty wild, thick, messy and a bit curly. Everyones already told me and I know myself I need to sort it out if I want to appear professional enough(Im in a laid back department where I could where flip flops if I wanted).I've tried moose, no idea why, and really sticky gel. None of it works longer than 20 minutes. I'm going for the American Pyscho look. I have no idea about these things, really clueless, I never maintain my hair. Any quick solutions appreciated.I'll ask else where soon enough

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Random stupid question.I was going to go to Off Topic to start a Metro thread and I probably will to ask this question but theres enough Metros(checky, nosup etc) in here to make it worth asking before starting a thread......I have been "silently" inquiring about a really good job in my department and was told the other day all I have to do is approach HR and it will get moving.I have long hair, not long enough to pony tail. Its pretty wild, thick, messy and a bit curly. Everyones already told me and I know myself I need to sort it out if I want to appear professional enough(Im in a laid back department where I could where flip flops if I wanted).I've tried moose, no idea why, and really sticky gel. None of it works longer than 20 minutes. I'm going for the American Pyscho look. I have no idea about these things, really clueless, I never maintain my hair. Any quick solutions appreciated.I'll ask else where soon enough
Try pomade.
easy. convert to a mullet. business in the front, party in the back!you're welcome.
just get a haircut? It doesn't have to be actually short but go to a nice enough place that they can tell you how to do it on a daily basis.
Yea I forgot to mention I plan on growing my hair as long as possible. May as well do it once in your life and worse case you can laugh at the photos a year later
Yea I forgot to mention I plan on growing my hair as long as possible. May as well do it once in your life and worse case you can laugh at the photos a year later
growing your hair as long as possible and getting a respectable corporate job are mutually exclusive. i've never seen an actual long hairstyle that would fly on a guy where i work and we're pretty relaxed.edit: it should be noted i know nothing about ireland other than i like redheads and whiskey.
growing your hair as long as possible and getting a respectable corporate job are mutually exclusive. i've never seen an actual long hairstyle that would fly on a guy where i work and we're pretty relaxed.edit: it should be noted i know nothing about ireland other than i like redheads and whiskey.
If you SHOW UP with long, VERY WELL KEPT hair and decent credibility, you'll be OK. It's VERY hard to go through the process of growing your hair out and getting a new job, unless they know you and you have top-notch credibility, because the process of growing your hair out includes a long period of time of "WTF is the deal with the hair?"
easy. convert to a mullet. business in the front, party in the back!you're welcome.
lol I'm definitely up for a mullet at some stage. After they don't promote me.
I've solved all your problems.
lol thanks I think
Yea once I get into the job I can do what I want once I bring profits, its in affiliation, so if Im closing deals and bringing in players they really couldn't care, just meeting the clients is an issue after I get in.re:edit I'm in Israel and its really really laid back but top meetings and stuff yea I need to do look good. My theory is once I get to pony tail lenght Im good to go
Anyone else think Mark looks like the guy from Lonely Island? (I'm on a Boat, Jizz in my Pants, etc)mark.jpgUntitled-1.jpg
bahahahahahahaha no way that everyone agrees with this cuz the first time i saw the vid i was like "Mark?" but i didnt want to say anything. that is amazing.
TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT THE MOTHER ****ING BOAT.
hahaha every time i score a goal on fifa or win a pot lately i just yell "Posiideeeooonnnn" or I never thought i'd be on a boaaatttttt
Very nice :club: I used to have a working TiVo... now it's run out of space because it's filled with 90+ episodes of Ninja Warrior! (that show is really addicting!)A quick question for those of you who have recently requested checks from FTP, how long is it taking these days to receive them?
A week
I usually get mine within a week. KNOCK ON WOOD
This.
Ouch!Frank, I usually get mine within a few days, a week tops.
Or this.
hahaha
Villian is 28/13/2.0PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($52.60)CO ($9.15)Button ($51.90)SB ($80.55)BB ($56.85)Hero (UTG) ($134.50)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q :ts, Q :3hHero raises to $1.50, 1 fold, CO calls $1.50, 2 folds, BB raises to $4.50, Hero calls $3, CO calls $3Flop: ($13.75) 2 :4h, 8 :5c, 2 :club:(3 players)BB bets $6.50, Hero raises to $14, CO calls $4.65 (All-In), BB raises to $52.35 (All-In), Hero ?
Did nobody reply because this is an incredibly standard call?

Can I get hit and run any more?Got hit in run multiple times today.Including by this guy called heretooplay on ftp. he's so fking bad. plays me at 3/6 godmodes a few buy-ins I win it back and he leaves. Plays me at 5/10. He plays so fking bad I have to make these strange adjustments. He folds to 3bet < 90% of the time. Naturally he runner runners me with a flush when I make 2nd pair on the river after barreling a 234 K board riv T I ship, and then he sits out. So I get to use my fun phrases of the day. They include.GFYGet off the table if you gonna sit out like a btchand kunt.It doesn't make me feel any better about myself getting to say that; it's actually prob not nice...but w/e. it's so annoying even though I usually make money off these guys. This guy is a notorious hit and runner and it doesn't seem to sway him from sitting at my tables. Maybe it encourages it.Anyways,feb01.jpg

Also, Jordan those words should make you feel better.Edit: But the K word is spelled with a C.Double Edit: For you youngsters out there, never use that word within 100 yards of a female.

he is also so incredibly un balanced when he has initiative in 3bet pots. I dont know why I level myself into shipping turns against this fking fools.http://www.holdemmanager.netNL Holdem $10(BB) Replayer Game#10554833186HERETOOPLAY ($1,628)GIFT_4_YOU ($1,234)GIFT_4_YOU posts (SB) $5HERETOOPLAY posts (BB) $10Dealt to GIFT_4_YOU Js Jh GIFT_4_YOU raises to $30HERETOOPLAY raises to $90GIFT_4_YOU calls $60FLOP ($180) 9c 4s Qh HERETOOPLAY bets $180GIFT_4_YOU calls $180TURN ($540) 9c 4s Qh 6h HERETOOPLAY bets $540GIFT_4_YOU raises to $964HERETOOPLAY calls $424RIVER ($2,468) 9c 4s Qh 6h 4d GIFT_4_YOU shows Js Jh (Flop 12.0%, Turn 4.5%)HERETOOPLAY shows Qd Ac (Flop 88.0%, Turn 95.5%)HERETOOPLAY wins $2,467