New Challenge (old Challenge)

in poker world news for those of you who don't venture outside the thread much, the durrr challege is starting today or tomorrow vs. PA and JC is the newest member of team pokerstars pro. also, the chipotle near me takes online orders now, i paid off the principal on my stake over the weekend, and i find out if my kid is a boy or girl a week from literally right now. life's good, don't let the donkeys get you kids down today :club:

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Like this.Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterCO: $149.95Hero (BTN): $126.70SB: $21.40BB: $101.50UTG: $117.95Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BTN with Q :D K :D1 fold, CO calls $1, Hero raises to $5, 2 folds, CO calls $4Flop: ($11.50) Q :3h 2 :4h 5 :club:(2 players)CO bets $10, Hero calls $10Turn: ($31.50) 6 :ts(2 players)CO bets $20, Hero calls $20River: ($71.50) K :5c(2 players)CO bets $35, Hero calls $35Final Pot: $141.50CO shows 9 :qh 4 :D (King Queen high)Hero shows Q :D K :jh (two pair, Kings and Queens)Hero wins $138.50(Rake: $3.00)
Fwiw I minraise this river to induce some kind of spaz. You should never really be afraid of a set here and hope he decides his whatever is good.
So you're saying you go through extra steps just to make it more confusing??? :)You're one of those guys that likes to be different for the sake of being different huh? haha
I'm saying that I convert my hands manually and only include relevant stacks. I also tell you how many people are at the table at the top of the HH. =)
Haha, you aren't the only one confused :club:.
http://bluff.la/noticias/JC-Alvarado-es-el...rstars-Pro-326/i don't speak spanish, but i'm pretty sure "nuevo miembro del team pokerstars pro", pictures of him signing a contract, and wearing a team PS pro patch mean he signed with pokerstars. probably. :)congrats to the guy.
http://bluff.la/noticias/JC-Alvarado-es-el...rstars-Pro-326/i don't speak spanish, but i'm pretty sure "nuevo miembro del team pokerstars pro", pictures of him signing a contract, and wearing a team PS pro patch mean he signed with pokerstars. probably. :)congrats to the guy.
the article is from January 29th why nothing on pokerstars website or anything yet?
your welcomehttp://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...%3Doff%26sa%3DG
You know I don't speak spanish! In English, please!baxter_l_l.jpg
in poker world news for those of you who don't venture outside the thread much, the durrr challege is starting today or tomorrow vs. PA and JC is the newest member of team pokerstars pro.
Ah, ta for the headsup - where'd you get this from? Linky?
Any excuse to quote Anchorman works for me.
Was the first thing that came to mind when he said he doesn't speak Spanish too<3
LOL, You regularly read the spanish Bluff site?Congrats to JC then! See, he leaves us then starts making waves.
Wow, crazy. Would have thought he had some sort of contract with FT that included a time commitment.
Judging by how many red pro's there are, I can't imagine there is much to it.
Mexico City, January 27th, 2009 -- PokerStars.net, the world's largest free poker site, welcomes JC Alvarado to the select group of professional poker players that belong to the PokerStars Pro Team.Since 2006, JC has participated in international poker tournaments and has shaped himself a reputation that puts puts him as one of the best Latin-american players. His most outstanding performances to date have been second place in the preliminary event of the LAPC as well as a second place in the televised World Poker Challenge during 2007. Most recently he finished third at the final table of the LAPC's Event 19.JC Alvarado participated during January 2009 as the captain of the Mexican team in the PCA's World Cup of Poker which was celebrated in the Bahamas. Mexico finished eigth globally, the highest place obtained by a Latin-american team this year. Also, he represented Mexico in the third event of the LAPT that took place in Vina del Mar, Chile.As part of the agreements with PokerStars.net, JC will form part of the PokerStars Pro team in events throughout the world like the PCA, WCP, WCOOP, APPT, EPT, and LAPT among others."We are proud that JC agreed to be the first Mexican member of the PokerStars Pro team," pointed out Sarne Lightman, director of Marketing for Latin America for PokerStars.net. "We are sure that JC will continue to have many successes for Mexico as part of the best team of poker players in the world.The PokerStars Pro team is formed by a group of poker professionals that represent PokerStars and the great game of poker while traveling throughout the world participating they best and most prestigious circuit tournaments and acting as ambassadors for the sport. The PokerStars Pro team has in it ranks world champions like Chris Moneymaker, Greg Raymer, and Joe Hachem, along with other veteran and promising new players.(This was a pain to manually translate with one arm.)
I'm saying that I convert my hands manually and only include relevant stacks. I also tell you how many people are at the table at the top of the HH. =)
gah, fricking bodonkey. At least there are fish there to make it worth it :club:
Oh and if you guys didn't watch the Grammy's you missed out last night. Especially if you like rap music. This was completely awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KinRqxsY_s
Wow they killed it. Sick collection there. tyty for the link.
(This was a pain to manually translate with one arm.)
this would be way funnier if i didn't know how you dislocated your shoulder.
Doh, I was wondering... :ts Mark
Wow they killed it. Sick collection there. tyty for the link.Mark
Yea most def. I've watched it a couple times again already today because it's def a sicko performance. It's not often that you can get two big names on the stage, let alone the four biggest names in the rap game right now on the stage at the same time to perform their collab.(oh and how about a verrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy pregant MIA being there too. That was funny. They said she was supposed to give birth Saturday)