• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Right after I post. MBN to hit the nuts every single hand.Full Tilt Poker Game #10524789199: FTOPS Event #10 (73887475), Table 266 - 25000/50000 Ante 6000 - No Limit Hold'em - 5:23:25 ET - 2009/02/09Seat 1: gboro780 (1,752,804)Seat 2: wrestle1234 (1,168,774)Seat 4: J4d3dr4g0n (1,978,984)Seat 6: Drow (1,890,258)Seat 8: TorontoToro (942,277)Seat 9: Jerms13 (8,291,564)gboro780 antes 6,000wrestle1234 antes 6,000J4d3dr4g0n antes 6,000Drow antes 6,000TorontoToro antes 6,000Jerms13 antes 6,000Jerms13 posts the small blind of 25,000gboro780 posts the big blind of 50,000The button is in seat #8*** HOLE CARDS ***wrestle1234 foldsJ4d3dr4g0n foldsDrow foldsTorontoToro has 15 seconds left to actTorontoToro foldsJerms13 has 15 seconds left to actJerms13 calls 25,000gboro780 checks*** FLOP *** [5h Jh Kd]Jerms13 has 15 seconds left to actJerms13 checksgboro780 checks*** TURN *** [5h Jh Kd] [3d]Jerms13 has 15 seconds left to actJerms13 checksgboro780 has 15 seconds left to actgboro780 bets 60,000Jerms13 calls 60,000*** RIVER *** [5h Jh Kd 3d] [7s]Jerms13 has 15 seconds left to actJerms13 bets 168,000gboro780 calls 168,000*** SHOW DOWN ***Jerms13 shows [4s 6s] a straight, Seven highgboro780 mucksJerms13 wins the pot (592,000) with a straight, Seven high*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 592,000 | Rake 0Board: [5h Jh Kd 3d 7s]Seat 1: gboro780 (big blind) muckedSeat 2: wrestle1234 folded before the FlopSeat 4: J4d3dr4g0n folded before the FlopSeat 6: Drow folded before the FlopSeat 8: TorontoToro (button) folded before the FlopSeat 9: Jerms13 (small blind) collected (592,000)

Very nice graph Josh. I assume this was HU?
yeh all HU. Felt nice to play some donks after I basically lost $500 earlier tonight in my bet with moneyball16 after he won the fcp sunday wsop thing. Step your games up tb17, checkymcfold, nakedcowboy, chcgocubsfan, and gobears. :)By my math, one of you should win at least one of the ten remaining tourneys so I have a chance of only losing $300.

some--uh, circumstances--have led me to quit LHE for a while, so i'm in teh process of switching over to HUNLHE for a little while until some bitches get what's coming to em (i may or may not explain that later, lol).but anyway, y'all's game is easy, yo. this is my first nl cash session in about 2 years, ha (does everyone always play with their cards face up on the turn and river?). .50/1 hu:easypeasybc2.th.jpg94.5bb/100 is about what you guys sustain HU, right?and, actually, a serious question--is it an action killer to sit with multiple buyins or not, generally speaking? pros/cons of leaving/resitting with 100bb?

and, actually, a serious question--is it an action killer to sit with multiple buyins or not, generally speaking? pros/cons of leaving/resitting with 100bb?
Good job! As for sitting with multiple buyins, I find you'll attract a bunch of 40bb stacks, or from what I've seen, some weaker full stack players. I'll generally sit with multiple buyins. Most somewhat decent guys won't even bother sitting with a guy who has 4bi on the table, which means you don't need to game select as much, if you do it at all.
Good job! As for sitting with multiple buyins, I find you'll attract a bunch of 40bb stacks, or from what I've seen, some weaker full stack players. I'll generally sit with multiple buyins. Most somewhat decent guys won't even bother sitting with a guy who has 4bi on the table, which means you don't need to game select as much, if you do it at all.
this was about what i figured, ty. :)oh, and just to verify--we don't use tableratings while full tilt is open, anymore, yes?

yeh thats about an avg. winrate for hu.. nothing to be ashamed about though :club:. My session before breakfast this morning :(daybr1.jpgalso this lol hand.Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players - View hand 32530The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $161.15BTN/SB: $43.00Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BB with 7 :D 7 :3hBTN/SB raises to $4, Hero calls $3Flop: ($8.00) 5 :D T :4h 7 :club:(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB bets $1, Hero raises to $5, BTN/SB raises to $39 all in, Hero calls $34Turn: ($86.00) 2 :qh(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($86.00) 5 :5c(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $86.00Hero shows 7 :D 7 :D (a full house, Sevens full of Fives)BTN/SB shows 4 :jh A :ts (a pair of Fives)Hero wins $85.50(Rake: $0.50)

snamuh, don't take waht i said personally."hero" makes a call on the turn w/ very little money left behind w/ 9 high. Obviously once you call and you hit a pair of 7s, there are a few hands you beat but they had to basically be fd or like 3rd pair that's barreling now.if that's the case, or your read, i'd just ship turn or something...i dont understand how your read on the turn makes you call/call cause if you're call/folding, which you are like 80% of the time when you don't improve on the river, hero is taking the way the worse of it on the turn getting those odds, and no implied odds if hero hits.i guess i just read the hand as, 'hero makes turn call getting a bad price with a solid draw and then calls when rivering what turned into 2nd pair (I think).'i dont know what you can put him on on teh turn (air/2nd pair/tp/higher fd) that makes hero flat call good/going w/ a read at that point in the hand. obviously i understand when you call the river you can decide he had one of those hands, but for all the times you miss, which is the majority of the time, the turn call is a big leak.so yea, that's why i said what i said

also, if you do call turn and he checks riv you're also put into a spot where you should be every time to make up for the times you miss and are giving up a lot, but even in that spot i'm not a huge fan of it just cause so many rivers that are blanks are going to be exactly that in his eyes, blanks, and I'd imagine he would only be check/folding his air and not something w/ sd value.granted could be over thinking it, but i just thought turn play was suspect and would be more inclined to ship over his bet (if i had some sort of read on the guy) and not just call/calling.

and, actually, a serious question--is it an action killer to sit with multiple buyins or not, generally speaking? pros/cons of leaving/resitting with 100bb?
Pretty much this, especially at .50-.1. As you get to 2-4 and higher, I would guess it would not be as good of an idea, since it may kill your action with a bad reg, and also since the sheer dollar amount looks so high, you may scare away a fish as well.

Thoughts on the turn here? The guy is a regular and I've gotten him to spew post flop before when facing aggression. For example, he has c/r turns with complete air when I bet turn after a flop float, etc. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($87.75)MP ($129.50)Hero (CO) ($219.60)Button ($77)SB ($102.75)BB ($100)Preflop: Hero is CO with Q :5c, Q :4h1 fold, MP raises to $4, Hero calls $4, 3 foldsFlop: ($9.50) 8 :3h, 2 :ts, 5 :club:(2 players)MP bets $6, Hero raises to $18, MP raises to $40,

Thoughts on the turn here? The guy is a regular and I've gotten him to spew post flop before when facing aggression. For example, he has c/r turns with complete air when I bet turn after a flop float, etc. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($87.75)MP ($129.50)Hero (CO) ($219.60)Button ($77)SB ($102.75)BB ($100)Preflop: Hero is CO with Q :5c, Q :4h1 fold, MP raises to $4, Hero calls $4, 3 foldsFlop: ($9.50) 8 :3h, 2 :ts, 5 :club:(2 players)MP bets $6, Hero raises to $18, MP raises to $40,
He only has like 80 behind. Just raise the flop and get it in?Mark
this was about what i figured, ty. :)oh, and just to verify--we don't use tableratings while full tilt is open, anymore, yes?
I don't anymore, sigh. Although TR never really helped me much anyways unless I was taking a shot at 1/2
He only has like 80 behind. Just raise the flop and get it in?Mark
Yeah, that is what my thought as well. I'm just concerned about auto-piloting spots like this. It is a really dry flop, KK+, and sets. Outside of spew I'm only ahead of 99-JJ, with the lower end of that maybe calling instead of 3betting. This hand just didn't sit well with me.
Yeah, that is what my thought as well. I'm just concerned about auto-piloting spots like this. It is a really dry flop, KK+, and sets. Outside of spew I'm only ahead of 99-JJ, with the lower end of that maybe calling instead of 3betting. This hand just didn't sit well with me.
Honestly on that type of board I usually just call the flop bet. There isn't much at all to protect against (76 is really the only hand with some random gutties and other trash mixed in) and most of the time if you play a big pot there you are going to be crushed so I just try to get to showdown as cheaply as possible.