New Challenge (old Challenge)

my night:jan24xv8.pngMy first $100 night in a long time. Obv would have been nicer if AK>A7 around hand 75, but the river can be harsh. I had already determined this was my last hand of the night, but it did tempt me to continue:Absolute Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 8 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (UTG): $75.63UTG+1: $17.56MP1: $28.78MP2: $14.65CO: $36.10BTN: $8.31SB: $28.18BB: $9.75Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG with 7 :club: 7 :DHero raises to $0.85, UTG+1 calls $0.85, 3 folds, BTN calls $0.85, 2 foldsFlop: ($2.90) 8 :3h A :qh 6 :D(3 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, BTN checksTurn: ($2.90) 3 :ts(3 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, BTN bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, UTG+1 foldsRiver: ($5.90) 9 :4h(2 players)Hero checks, BTN bets $2.25, Hero calls $2.25Final Pot: $10.40Hero shows 7 :5c 7 :D (One pair, sevens)BTN shows K :D T :jh (ace high)Hero wins $9.89(Rake: $0.51)Thanks for betting just enough to get me over that $100 mark sir.

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

vs Donkey spazztard hero caller. FFSI would normally bet closer to $7-8 on that flop but wanted to mix up my play a bit and cause he was short, figured I could get his stack anyways...until the river of course.Oh and now he's flopping top pair every handPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($31)Hero (SB) ($79.10)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kclub.gif, Qclub.gifButton raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $4.50, Button calls $3Flop: ($9) 5club.gif, Qspade.gif, 4heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $4, Button calls $4Turn: ($17) 6club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $11, Button calls $11River: ($39) 10diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $12, Button calls $11.50 (All-In)Total pot: $62 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had 10heart.gif, Qheart.gif (two pair, Queens and tens).Hero had Kclub.gif, Qclub.gif (one pair, Queens).Outcome: Button won $61.50

What limits? Nice graph!
2/4-5/10 :Dyeah I'm going to learn a lot from today. Played pretty well overall and will actually review a match I had!todaygm6.jpgw1064.png
Mikey, hand total MTD?
On the month, about 18,600 hands....shiet

Up around 2300 live at Commerce, and 1865 of that happened today in less than 4 hours....at 3-5, 200 max buy in!!! lmao.The games are insane....as usual. Tonight was dead...going back at it tomorrow.Mark's had some sick swings at 5-10, like 8K, but ended up good...Matt is gyrating...Cwik....well.I'll let those guy tell their stories. So far dinners have been a hoot as well.the scoop soon (for those that give a fugg). :club:

Interesting spot - how come ya checked the flop back, were you concerned of a raise on the flop and not knowing where you are as she crazy laydee?
She was just the type to not believe me ever, so I thought I would pot control the flop and bet the turn and river. She also was the type to attack weakness, so I thought if she didn't have showdown value she would bluff both the turn and river.Had a meh day at Commerce today. Up $700, so $5500 for the trip so far. Had a SPECTACULAR dinner at some sushi place with Frank (seacucumber), Nutzbuster, and gilbertology. Then we went to this bar next door called C's Tapas and Wine bar. Sick place, I highly recommend it to anyone in the LA area. Say hi to Jaz, the manager. Mmmmm yum :)Mark

Not played poker for about 2 weeks now. Had exams on Thursday and yesterday, then got hideously drunk last night. Hangover's finally going away so gonna try and play some hands today, at $25 for the time being.Also, I have like $30 left in my bonuses on AP, which sucks. Found out they are running a reload promotion this weekend, too, but obviously it would take too long to withdraw money and re-deposit now, so that kind of sucks. Sighhh. Ah well.

Also I might not have got as much as I thought for the BBJ limit share. My account balance was smaller tonight when I started playing than when I went to bed last night. AP may have taken some back? It's really wierd because if they did, it was like 150 or a really odd amount. I emailed support so hopefully I get an answer soon.
Don't count on it. I requested my hand histories three weeks ago and am still waiting. I've e-mailed them a few times now, filled out the hand history request form, and asked live chat. AP has gotten a lot worse in terms of support since it merged with UBBtw, great to see you playing $100 now. Nice $600 pot, too. Keep it up, man!
I dig this band esp this song
Thanks for this. Usually I'm not fond of the links people post for music (RnB mainly) but this is a good song. :)Hope all's well:)
Not played poker for about 2 weeks now. Had exams on Thursday and yesterday, then got hideously drunk last night. Hangover's finally going away so gonna try and play some hands today, at $25 for the time being.Also, I have like $30 left in my bonuses on AP, which sucks. Found out they are running a reload promotion this weekend, too, but obviously it would take too long to withdraw money and re-deposit now, so that kind of sucks. Sighhh. Ah well.Don't count on it. I requested my hand histories three weeks ago and am still waiting. I've e-mailed them a few times now, filled out the hand history request form, and asked live chat. AP has gotten a lot worse in terms of support since it merged with UBBtw, great to see you playing $100 now. Nice $600 pot, too. Keep it up, man!Thanks for this. Usually I'm not fond of the links people post for music (RnB mainly) but this is a good song. :)Hope all's well:)
Just thought I'd point out that I have a video clip which verifies Zach's avatar statement thingy :club:
Just thought I'd point out that I have a video clip which verifies Zach's avatar statement thingy :club:
Details?And wb

Weeeeeeeeeeeee[x] Had "sit out next hand checked"[x] Good way to end a session.[?] Biggest online pot.[x] Nice return to pokerAbsolute Poker/UB Cereus $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players - View hand 17261 Hand History ConverterHero (CO): $81.49BTN: $59.93SB: $20.28BB: $52.30Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with 7 :D 7 :5cHero raises to $0.75, BTN calls $0.75, 1 fold, BB calls $0.50Flop: ($2.35) 3 :3h 3 :club: 2 :qh(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.42, BTN calls $1.42, BB foldsTurn: ($5.19) 7 :4h(2 players)Hero checks, BTN bets $3.50, Hero raises to $10.75, BTN calls $7.25River: ($26.69) Q :ts(2 players)Hero bets $12.25, BTN raises to $47.01, Hero calls $34.76Final Pot: $120.71Hero shows 7 :D 7 :heart:BTN shows 3 :D 5 :club:Hero wins $118.71(Rake: $2.00)(ftr, had a fair bit of notes/reads on this guy)Nice.png

Weeeeeeeeeeeee[x] Had "sit out next hand checked"[x] Good way to end a session.[?] Biggest online pot.[x] Nice return to pokerAbsolute Poker/UB Cereus $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players - View hand 17261 Hand History ConverterHero (CO): $81.49BTN: $59.93SB: $20.28BB: $52.30Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with 7 :D 7 :5cHero raises to $0.75, BTN calls $0.75, 1 fold, BB calls $0.50Flop: ($2.35) 3 :3h 3 :club: 2 :qh(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.42, BTN calls $1.42, BB foldsTurn: ($5.19) 7 :4h(2 players)Hero checks, BTN bets $3.50, Hero raises to $10.75, BTN calls $7.25River: ($26.69) Q :ts(2 players)Hero bets $12.25, BTN raises to $47.01, Hero calls $34.76Final Pot: $120.71Hero shows 7 :D 7 :D BTN shows 3 :D 5 :jh Hero wins $118.71(Rake: $2.00)(ftr, had a fair bit of notes/reads on this guy)Nice.png
nh sir, what's your ap sn?

Just curious, but when people post HEM garphs and they don't have the EV line shown, is it safe to assume that they are running well above EV and don't want people to think that they aren't good or something like that? Does anybody else think this or am I just a debbie downer?

I was gonna say 66, but I'm guessing tre has AJ here? if so it's a fold
Here is the problem with 66. Villain has a boat pretty much always here. There are 3 likely boats. 66, QT, KT. If we have 66, we beat none of them. If we have QT, we beat one, which makes it a call. I think Tre has like AT here.
Just curious, but when people post HEM garphs and they don't have the EV line shown, is it safe to assume that they are running well above EV and don't want people to think that they aren't good or something like that? Does anybody else think this or am I just a debbie downer?
That's not true for me. I usually just post whatever graph I have up at the moment. Sometimes I just want to get away from the whole EV thing altogether. For example I posted just my loss graph from yesterday. Here is the same graph including EV.Today-50.jpg
That's not true for me. I usually just post whatever graph I have up at the moment. Sometimes I just want to get away from the whole EV thing altogether. For example I posted just my loss graph from yesterday. Here is the same graph including EV.
Well, obv I'm not saying it's true for everybody. I'm just speaking in generalities because it seems you see more graphs with EV lines when people are way below expectation venting about how bad they run and when people have sick runs they just post the winnings graph. I know I'm guilty of it too, mainly because when I'm running hot I'm scared about jinxing myself by posting a sweet graph. I'm pretty much just worried about jinxing myself by posting any graph really. Mainly because I suck though.