New Challenge (old Challenge)

Just don't read the Challenge Thread for 3 months or so.
ya no biggie
So this season of Friday Night Lights is the same season 3 they showed on DirecTV?I didn't TiVo this because I hadn't seen the DirecTV season yet, and now I am going to be PISSED if I could just watch now and be back on track.I am hoping NBC.com will be showing this online so I don't miss this 1st show.
yes and Im pretty sure they will. If not sidereel.com or surfthechannel etc will probably have itedit: im never drinking againdouble edit: switching from 10 to 6 tables makes poker a whole different game imo
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

ya no biggieyes and Im pretty sure they will. If not sidereel.com or surfthechannel etc will probably have itedit: im never drinking againdouble edit: switching from 10 to 6 tables makes poker a whole different game imo
I guess my girlfriend recorded it.But...I watched part of season 3's 1st episode that was shown on DirecTV, online, and to the best of my knowledge, that episode was not the same episode that was on last night. Was DirecTV just a continuation of Season 2? I seem to recall that season 2 didn't finish on the DVD version of the show...
Just trying to help out.I hate:[X] NOSUP4U[X] King1305[X] Snamuh[X] Tremomey[X] Naismith[ ] Acid_Knight
I'm sure you were just continuing a sick thread joke, but dammit zim, your love of me did NOT translate to success last night. You owe me 5 bi.
Bah - i got a 24hour CR pass, but my internet drops out too much at home to see the vids and it's not working for me at work eitherAny Ch.Thread reg want to make use of it for a bit? - im gonna try it again in a few hours when I get home, so you have to log out in a couple of hours/if you're away from your computerWas really looking forward to the MasterLJ Series :club:
Hi.:)Unless someone else wants it more than me. Just that no one's replied in 6 hours and I don't want it to go to waste.
I had to comment on this before I read more. (Just got home tonight and catching up on threads)You are totally a badass, and nothing would be more badass than for you to get a sweet badass butterfly tattoo. One with wicked antlers, and tons of attitude!
LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO. So awesome. <3 Ray.
Hi.:)Unless someone else wants it more than me. Just that no one's replied in 6 hours and I don't want it to go to waste.
Yeah, I checked to see if you were on AIM before i posted mate. I've given it out for a couple of hrs - i'll be back home in an hr or 2 and will try again (I didn't try the flash option - I might try to find if it's possible to download from a streamed source as that may work too) - but i'll hand it to you after that
In 2005, I built trusses for 35 houses every day. I had 200 employees and couldn't deliver all the product. Now, I'm lucky if I get 5 houses a week at little to no profit. It will be a few years before the housing market rebounds in Phoenix. At least I can wewr shorts to work all year. It's 78 degrees right now. :club: Go Cardinals!!!!!
Ive been a Carpenter for 11 years now an had built houses for the majority of that time, unfortunatly here like most places there is for the most part no such thing as a 'residential' Carpenter anymore. :4h I got into the restoration industry (fires, floods) about 4 years ago and its the only reason Ive been able to keep steady work always. If you dont do work for any of these companies in your area you should definitly look into it. Houses burn as much as they always have no matter the economy.and please kindly gfy as far as shorts go. :ts
For all the AZ folks in here, DD&D went to this place in Gilbert and I have gone a couple times since and it is totally awesome - http://www.joesfarmgrill.com/
I keep forgetting about this place! (and start running goot dammit!)
That is what I'm talking about! Where were you a few days ago when we were discussing this at Burger Bar??
Tattoo one on each cheek obv.CAZ today (commerce roll build mission). Be there all day / night. 300 into 1200 or bust. Someone come by and hold my hand thanks....(they have really good KungPao Chicken!)gl everyone... :club:
So i got to play like 2k hands a day from now on if I want to clear my side of the prop bets...guh
If it makes you feel any better I wont make my end of it either so thats $300 you'll break even on
So i got to play like 2k hands a day from now on if I want to clear my side of the prop bets...guh
Ya, I'm gonna be close. Just little to no motivation to play much this month.

It is fricking amazing outside right now. I love this time of year.Played for an hour or so this morning, up $600. Relaxing rest of the day :)Mark

It is fricking amazing outside right now. I love this time of year.Played for an hour or so this morning, up $600. Relaxing rest of the day :)Mark
Sigh. It's warm today. 19 degrees. Yesterday was between -2 and 0 with a -20 wind chill.Take your cold weather back, Fargo.

Thoughts? BB is 38/34 but only 7 hands, utg is 24/19Poker Stars $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 10051The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP: $48.10CO: $101.50BTN: $100.00Hero (SB): $190.90BB: $107.00UTG: $101.00Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is SB with J :4h J :tsUTG raises to $3.50, MP calls $3.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $3, BB calls $2.50Flop: ($14.00) 7 :5c 8 :club: 3 :3h(4 players)Hero checks, BB bets $10.50, UTG calls $10.50, MP folds, Hero calls $10.50Turn: ($45.50) 5 :qh(3 players)Hero checks, BB bets $16.50, UTG calls $16.50, Hero calls $16.50River: ($95.00) 8 :D(3 players)Hero checks, BB bets $38.50, UTG folds, Hero foldsFinal Pot: $95.00BB wins $92.00(Rake: $3.00)

LOL donkaments. Vs the chipleader after I worked up a nice stack in A:Full Tilt Poker Game #10096946097: Early Double - A (76485375), Table 116 - 20/40 - No Limit Hold'em - 16:28:39 ET - 2009/01/17Seat 1: NNNMMM (1,530)Seat 2: Dinohall69 (1,780)Seat 3: Object815 (1,695)Seat 4: old man caesar (2,420)Seat 5: madman100 (1,555)Seat 6: momof3singers (9,320)Seat 7: Snamuh (4,195)Seat 8: CoonDoggJenkins (1,540)Seat 9: montana1972 (1,925), is sitting outCoonDoggJenkins posts the small blind of 20montana1972 posts the big blind of 40The button is in seat #7*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Snamuh [Qd Qs]NNNMMM calls 40Dinohall69 calls 40Object815 foldsold man caesar has 15 seconds left to actold man caesar foldsmadman100 foldsmomof3singers raises to 200Snamuh has 15 seconds left to actSnamuh raises to 560CoonDoggJenkins foldsmontana1972 foldsNNNMMM foldsDinohall69 foldsmomof3singers calls 360*** FLOP *** [3c 5c Qc]momof3singers checksSnamuh has 15 seconds left to actSnamuh bets 900momof3singers calls 900*** TURN *** [3c 5c Qc] [6s]momof3singers checksSnamuh has 15 seconds left to actSnamuh bets 2,735, and is all inmomof3singers calls 2,735Snamuh shows [Qd Qs]momof3singers shows [9s 9c]*** RIVER *** [3c 5c Qc 6s] [Tc]Snamuh shows three of a kind, Queensmomof3singers shows a flush, Queen highmomof3singers wins the pot (8,530) with a flush, Queen highSnamuh stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 8,530 | Rake 0Board: [3c 5c Qc 6s Tc]Seat 1: NNNMMM folded before the FlopSeat 2: Dinohall69 folded before the FlopSeat 3: Object815 didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: old man caesar didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: madman100 didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: momof3singers showed [9s 9c] and won (8,530) with a flush, Queen highSeat 7: Snamuh (button) showed [Qd Qs] and lost with three of a kind, QueensSeat 8: CoonDoggJenkins (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 9: montana1972 (big blind) folded before the FlopHe SNAP called.

Sigh. It's warm today. 19 degrees. Yesterday was between -2 and 0 with a -20 wind chill.Take your cold weather back, Fargo.
It is like 30 degrees today. I went out to bowling and then to the gym in shorts. I am a true North Dakotan.
i just woke up. its 80something outside. i'm headed for the beach.
GFY. Yesterday I woke up and it was only -5 out. It was the warmest day in the last two weeks. Although I think tomorrow is supposed to be like 25 above.Edit: I downloaded the soundtrack to Kill Bill 1&2 and it's amazing.
GFY. Yesterday I woke up and it was only -5 out. It was the warmest day in the last two weeks. Although I think tomorrow is supposed to be like 25 above.Edit: I downloaded the soundtrack to Kill Bill 1&2 and it's amazing.
just watched kill bill one again last night, wow the second part is so much better. knew there was a reason you never hear about that movie anymore.72 and sunny outside.