New Challenge (old Challenge)

:)shipitttt and LOLgoldenknightamentsI just woke up and I cant decide between starting drinking @ noon or put in a sess first, sigh @ propbets sometimes
what about a drinking game where you have to take a drink every time you ship a pot?Or better yet, every time you raise? :club:
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

what about a drinking game where you have to take a drink every time you ship a pot?Or better yet, every time you raise? :club:
I better play FR then :)btw, sicko graph vn sir
Miserable day. I got owned by a HU donk who runs 73/17. He buys in for $100 and 1/2nl HU. Earlier today he got $500 off me, and he searched me out tonight and got another $700. I felt like I was playing Acid Knight. The guy would NEVER fold vs me. I would bet flop, check raise turn, whatever, he would call with bottom pair and I never had anything. And when I did it would be tptk in a 3bet pot for 200bbs vs his set, or top two in a 3bet pot vs his set, etc. Just an all around miserable day.
WTF is that supposed to mena?
WE GOT THE HOUSE BITCHES!MarkEdit: Hrm now I just need to make some money to pay for it.
Awesome! Congrats. :club:
WE GOT THE HOUSE BITCHES!MarkEdit: Hrm now I just need to make some money to pay for it.
Major X streets? Just moved myself two weeks ago. McDowell Mtn Ranch. Hopefully we're in the same hood now...
Congratulations sir and good luck with your edit.
Did they post the 2009 World Series schedule yet.. why can't I find it?
I can't find it either. No idea why they wouldn't post something by now, especially since they have the circuit events planned. Even if they don't release an exact schedule, they have to know when it is starting.I would be a decent amount of money that the first weekend is May 29th.
I can't find it either. No idea why they wouldn't post something by now, especially since they have the circuit events planned. Even if they don't release an exact schedule, they have to know when it is starting.I would be a decent amount of money that the first weekend is May 29th.
I think what I'm likely going to do is make 2, 4-5 day trips. If I do this I would want to stay with you guys so I'm going to try to find out for sure soon
Congrats! :ts:5c:4h:3h:club: Where's the house? My friend Brad(OMGFluffdog) is moving to Scottsdale, AZ in April