New Challenge (old Challenge)

[/b]ya hes an obvious bandwagonerlolll
Lol what? I didn't accuse him of being a bandwagoner and I was being facetious in my claim that the Panthers are the best team in the NFL, they are obviously not. I live in North Carolina and I've pretty much watched every Panthers game since their inception including the 1-15 year under Seifert. Please to not be questioning my fandom.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Hmm isn't being a Sox fan and a Giants fan kind of a contradiction? Not accusing you being bandwagon cause obv the Patriots are pretty good, just kinda seems like a weird combo.In other news, go Panthers tonight (Best team in the NFL)
hahaha yeah I'm a new yorker but went to baseball camp in Massachusetts as a kid and therefore became a sox fan at the age of 5 and have stuck with it since. there have been rough times for both teams in the past, but finally they are starting to do well
Sig line or low stakes monetary wager is cool with me. The again, I don't post much and I'm not popular so monetary wager may have more utility for you. :club:
Sig line works. :)I hope Steve Smith breaks a leg!
hahaha yeah I'm a new yorker but went to baseball camp in Massachusetts as a kid and therefore became a sox fan at the age of 5 and have stuck with it since. there have been rough times for both teams in the past, but finally they are starting to do well
As far as this goes, I'm a Sox fan too. They're secondary to the Pirates, but until the Pirates become a Major League franchise again, the Sox are #1. I've like them for as long as I can remember, even back before all the success. It has been kinda cool to see them turn it around recently, and I'm really hoping that sometime in my lifetime I can watch the Pirates win a World Series.With the Giants, I wouldn't classify them as a anything involving the word "favorite" but my roommate freshman year who is one of my best friends is a big Giants so I'll root for the Giants as long as they're not playing the Steelers. When the Giants won the Super Bowl we were all sitting around watching it and when it finally happened not only were we thrilled the Pats lost, we were happy the Giants won, Chris was a very happy guy as we had all been two years earlier.
Blah blah blah blahThe Pittsburgh Steelers are the best team in the NFL.
you coulda atleast listened to what he said rather then just blindly saying the Steelers are the best again
I may be somewhat biased because I am a giants fan, but I know football pretty damn well and there is no doubt that the Giants are the best team in the NFL. We have to keep in mind that what the Patriots did last regular season was just unbelievable, so having two losses is not that big of a deal. It is so hard in this league to go out each and every single week for 17 straight weeks (minus one bye week) and control every game and win. For the most part this year, the giants have picked apart every opponent and dominated from start to finish mainly because of their running game. With all the distractions of plaxico burress i'm sure their week of practice last week was not as effective as it needed to be to come out and beat a very good eagles team. There is a reason however that they clinched the best division in football on paper by the end of week 14, they are damn good.
Hey I said I think they're favoured to goto the superbowl, I'm just feeling kinda sour cause I bet on them this week. Its kind of hard to think of them as the best when they play that bad. I forget who they lost to first but I think it was the bears? I'm just saying they should be playing better against teams like that. I'd never bet against the giants so don't think im hating on them just to piss people off =]

I could care less what happens in the game tonight besides Matt Bryant scoring less than 5 points.The Pittsburgh Steelers are the best team in the NFL.

Hey I said I think they're favoured to goto the superbowl, I'm just feeling kinda sour cause I bet on them this week. Its kind of hard to think of them as the best when they play that bad. I forget who they lost to first but I think it was the bears? I'm just saying they should be playing better against teams like that. I'd never bet against the giants so don't think im hating on them just to piss people off =]
haha yeah.. the first game was a monday night game in cleveland, and was similar to this past week performance-wise
I could care less what happens in the game tonight besides Matt Bryant scoring more than 10 points.The Pittsburgh Steelers are the best team in the NFL.
That's better.

My life is complete.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownCO ($51.45)Button ($47.85)Hero (SB) ($101.15)BB ($85.70)UTG ($74.55)MP ($95.65)Preflop: Hero is SB with Qdiamond.gif, Adiamond.gif3 folds, Button calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.50, BB calls $2, Button calls $2Flop: ($7.50) Aclub.gif, 8diamond.gif, 6diamond.gif(3 players)Hero bets $5, 1 fold, Button calls $5Turn: ($17.50) 3diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $12, Button calls $12River: ($41.50) Jheart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $28, Button calls $28Total pot: $97.50 | Rake: $3Results:Button had Qheart.gif, Kclub.gif (high card, Ace).Hero had Qdiamond.gif, Adiamond.gif (flush, Ace high).Outcome: Hero won $94.50

Haha....Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $116.00BB: $198.00Hero (UTG): $200.00MP: $216.50CO: $120.00BTN: $66.55CO posts a big blind ($2)Pre Flop: ($5.00) Hero is UTG with K :D K :3hHero raises to $8, 2 folds, BTN raises to $14, 2 folds, Hero raises to $20, BTN calls $6Flop: ($45.00) 7 :4h 5 :club: 3 :ts(2 players)Hero checks, BTN bets $46.55 all in, Hero calls $46.55Turn: ($138.10) 9 :qh(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($138.10) 9 :5c(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $138.10Hero shows K :D K :D (two pair, Kings and Nines)BTN shows T :qh 9 :D (three of a kind, Nines)BTN wins $135.10(Rake: $3.00)The Pittsburgh Steelers are the best team in the NFL.

I may be somewhat biased because I am a giants fan, but I know football pretty damn well and there is no doubt that the Giants are the best team in the NFL. We have to keep in mind that what the Patriots did last regular season was just unbelievable, so having two losses is not that big of a deal. It is so hard in this league to go out each and every single week for 17 straight weeks (minus one bye week) and control every game and win. For the most part this year, the giants have picked apart every opponent and dominated from start to finish mainly because of their running game. With all the distractions of plaxico burress i'm sure their week of practice last week was not as effective as it needed to be to come out and beat a very good eagles team. There is a reason however that they clinched the best division in football on paper by the end of week 14, they are damn good.
As an Eagles fan I'm going to have to point out that they've played twice and in one game the Eagles were dominant and in the other it was a close game. Sure the Giants are the best team in the league, but if for some damn reason Reid continues to not be the worst coach in the NFL (like yesterday) and McNabb plays good for some odd reason (like yesterday), then the Eagles can beat anyone.They have such a good Defense and it's ridiculous their stats don't back it up. Tough luck when Stewart Bradley was quoted accurately as saying it wasn't enough for the defense to just get 3 and outs on their possessions they need to turn the ball over and score. LOL. If they weren't on the field for 40 minutes every game because of the O they'd be having a season that tons of people would be talking about.I'm sure you Steeler fans remember Roethlisberger getting beat up against the Eagles for 4 quarters.I hate Eagles O unless Westies is healthy which sadly is only like 60% of the time. God I love the Eagles and I knew they were going to win yesterday just to toy with me about playoffs only to blow it against Dallas in week 17. sigh/
Since everyone's talking about it, I'd just like to point out thatSoccer >>>>>> American Football :club::ts
They don't even know how to keep the time properly in soccer.The Pittsburgh Steelers are the best team in the NFL.
Since everyone's talking about it, I'd just like to point out thatSoccer >>>>>> American Football :club::ts
First I hear you're attending Okterbest, then this.We should talk more<3

can someone explain what happens if you have rakeback on fulltilt but you spend your ftp points??

can someone explain what happens if you have rakeback on fulltilt but you spend your ftp points??
$5 taken from MGR/1kpts so that is 1.35$ rakeback/1k points spent.
Since everyone's talking about it, I'd just like to point out thatWomens Beach Volleyball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Football >>>>>> American Football :club:
FYPJeff owns the last 2 pages
$5 taken from MGR/1kpts so that is 1.35$ rakeback/1k points spent.
cool thanks... there's nothing in there I wanna buy anyways