New Challenge (old Challenge)

gg may f u etc..looking forward to June!I'm dropping down in stakes to regain confidence and try to refocus.gl all!

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

last night after the bars me and my friends went to walmart. this time we bought airsoft guns. i got a CO2 powered pistol that fires really fast and is way awesome and a fully automatic assault rifle that is amazingly way more awesome. then we went into some forest preserve at like 4am and shot each other. i've actually got spots where the bullets broke the skin. on the way back we were shooting signs and stuff and we drove by a horse and my buddy decided to shoot it, i felt bad for it cuz it was just like, "hey im a horse" and then he got shot. it went giddy up after he shot it tho.

last night after the bars me and my friends went to walmart. this time we bought airsoft guns. i got a CO2 powered pistol that fires really fast and is way awesome and a fully automatic assault rifle that is amazingly way more awesome. then we went into some forest preserve at like 4am and shot each other. i've actually got spots where the bullets broke the skin. on the way back we were shooting signs and stuff and we drove by a horse and my buddy decided to shoot it, i felt bad for it cuz it was just like, "hey im a horse" and then he got shot. it went giddy up after he shot it tho.
IDK why but I giggled a little bit at that
I see
busto. lost half stack bluffing a scare card first hand. raised and cbet 2 hands and lost, then folded my 800 stack down to 575, folds to my sb, I shove A5, bb has 88 gg me.Mark
Is the massive upswing where you started playing HU?
Pretty much. I also ran good at the 6-max I played during that stretch. Here's just my HU graph for the month.pokerevbo1.jpg

ya basicallyFull Tilt Poker Game #6642251062: Table Sandra (deep) - $2/$4 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:51:04 ET - 2008/05/31Seat 1: MICKEO ($505.80)Seat 2: Freedrinksonme ($599.30)Seat 3: Aung Aye ($404.85)Seat 4: AAfortherecord ($183)Seat 5: Bajunky4life ($881), is sitting outSeat 6: LegacyRik ($763.50)Seat 7: Borat Saghdiyav ($888.10)Seat 8: j23ad ($601.50)Seat 9: A__theKevlar__2 ($942.70)AAfortherecord posts the small blind of $2LegacyRik posts the big blind of $4The button is in seat #3*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to A__theKevlar__2 [Ks Ac]Borat Saghdiyav raises to $14Bajunky4life has returnedj23ad foldsA__theKevlar__2 raises to $44MICKEO foldsFreedrinksonme foldsAung Aye foldsAAfortherecord foldsLegacyRik foldsBorat Saghdiyav calls $30*** FLOP *** [Js Qs Ts]Borat Saghdiyav checksA__theKevlar__2 has 15 seconds left to actA__theKevlar__2 bets $76Borat Saghdiyav calls $76*** TURN *** [Js Qs Ts] [9s]Borat Saghdiyav checksA__theKevlar__2 checks*** RIVER *** [Js Qs Ts 9s] [Th]Borat Saghdiyav has 15 seconds left to actBorat Saghdiyav bets $244A__theKevlar__2 has 15 seconds left to actA__theKevlar__2 has requested TIMEA__theKevlar__2 raises to $822.70, and is all inBorat Saghdiyav calls $524.10, and is all inUncalled bet of $54.60 returned to A__theKevlar__2*** SHOW DOWN ***A__theKevlar__2 shows [Ks Ac] a straight flush, King highBorat Saghdiyav mucksA__theKevlar__2 wins the pot ($1,779.20) with a straight flush, King highBorat Saghdiyav adds $800*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $1,782.20 | Rake $3Board: [Js Qs Ts 9s Th]Seat 1: MICKEO didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: Freedrinksonme didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: Aung Aye (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: AAfortherecord (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 5: Bajunky4life is sitting outSeat 6: LegacyRik (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 7: Borat Saghdiyav mucked [Td Tc] - four of a kind, TensSeat 8: j23ad didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: A__theKevlar__2 showed [Ks Ac] and won ($1,779.20) with a straight flush, King high

ya basicallyFull Tilt Poker Game #6642251062: Table Sandra (deep) - $2/$4 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:51:04 ET - 2008/05/31Seat 1: MICKEO ($505.80)Seat 2: Freedrinksonme ($599.30)Seat 3: Aung Aye ($404.85)Seat 4: AAfortherecord ($183)Seat 5: Bajunky4life ($881), is sitting outSeat 6: LegacyRik ($763.50)Seat 7: Borat Saghdiyav ($888.10)Seat 8: j23ad ($601.50)Seat 9: A__theKevlar__2 ($942.70)AAfortherecord posts the small blind of $2LegacyRik posts the big blind of $4The button is in seat #3*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to A__theKevlar__2 [Ks Ac]Borat Saghdiyav raises to $14Bajunky4life has returnedj23ad foldsA__theKevlar__2 raises to $44MICKEO foldsFreedrinksonme foldsAung Aye foldsAAfortherecord foldsLegacyRik foldsBorat Saghdiyav calls $30*** FLOP *** [Js Qs Ts]Borat Saghdiyav checksA__theKevlar__2 has 15 seconds left to actA__theKevlar__2 bets $76Borat Saghdiyav calls $76*** TURN *** [Js Qs Ts] [9s]Borat Saghdiyav checksA__theKevlar__2 checks*** RIVER *** [Js Qs Ts 9s] [Th]Borat Saghdiyav has 15 seconds left to actBorat Saghdiyav bets $244A__theKevlar__2 has 15 seconds left to actA__theKevlar__2 has requested TIMEA__theKevlar__2 raises to $822.70, and is all inBorat Saghdiyav calls $524.10, and is all inUncalled bet of $54.60 returned to A__theKevlar__2*** SHOW DOWN ***A__theKevlar__2 shows [Ks Ac] a straight flush, King highBorat Saghdiyav mucksA__theKevlar__2 wins the pot ($1,779.20) with a straight flush, King highBorat Saghdiyav adds $800*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $1,782.20 | Rake $3Board: [Js Qs Ts 9s Th]Seat 1: MICKEO didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: Freedrinksonme didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: Aung Aye (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: AAfortherecord (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 5: Bajunky4life is sitting outSeat 6: LegacyRik (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 7: Borat Saghdiyav mucked [Td Tc] - four of a kind, TensSeat 8: j23ad didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: A__theKevlar__2 showed [Ks Ac] and won ($1,779.20) with a straight flush, King high
As sick as it is, I think the river's a pretty easy fold for him after you raise. I just don't see you raising here without a straight flush like ever.

looool this guy def thinks I'm a superuser. Misclicks FTW.$0.5/$1 No Limit Holdem5 playersConverted at weaktight.comStacks:UTG ($25.73)CO ($120.47)BTN ($184.19)SB ($213.85)Hero ($90.48)Pre-flop: ($1.50, 5 players) Hero is BB :qh:D1 fold, CO calls $1, 2 folds, Hero checksFlop: :D:club::ts ($2.50, 2 players)Hero checks, CO checksTurn: :5c ($2.50, 2 players)Hero checks, CO checksRiver: :D ($2.50, 2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50Final Pot: $7.50Hero shows: :qh:4h CO shows: :3h:D Hero wins $7.13 ( won +$3.63 ) CO lost -$3.50

Wow.....nh
As sick as it is, I think the river's a pretty easy fold for him after you raise. I just don't see you raising here without a straight flush like ever.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you'd never fold quads here.i mean, it's fing quads.lollar- Jordan
nah, QQ,JJ i shove too, he def has to call. perhaps if the river was a J and not a T he could fold.
may25.jpglast sesh of the month...really glad booked a win...feels so nice.Overall won 12,085 on month, prob like 12.5-7 if I consider rake back.Downswings still suck, but nice to finish month on some sort of positive note.- Jordan
ya, that shit was soooo rigged. absolutely horrible.
and **** everyone saying kimbo won the first round
Goal for this month is to try and get in at least 30k hands and be rolled for 25NL by June. Also to keep learning from you guys and keep plugging those leaks of mine. Losing money in nonshowdown pots is where I think I am going to start. I think I may start taking shots at 25Nl when I get to 25 BIs but only if I am comfortable with my overall play. And I think this is very reasonable. I will be taking a week off from work so there should be plenty of time for me to put in some 10k or hands that week.I would like to thank you all for all that I have learned in this thread, seriously if it were not for you all I would not be winning right now. So thank you Mark, Rdog, TB, Mikey, Jordan, Acid and so many others that contributes to this thread on a regular basis.
Didn't quite get the hands I wanted to get in this month but pretty close, and I am now definitely rolled for 25nl. I took a shot with only 20 BI but it worked out pretty good. I played a lot better this month, except for a couple days where I played when i was way too tired but wanted to get hands in anyways. Also I think I figured out how to win money in non showdown pots, so thats good.maygraph.jpgits counting 2k hands extra in 10nl 6 max for some reason, but w/emaystats.jpgIm not quite sure what really good stats look like for 6 max, so if you see anything that looks irregular/bad please tell me.June goals:1. Try and get in 30K hands :club: Be rolled for 50nl by the end of the month (hopefully sooner)3. Play only when I am in good mental shape to playI hope everyone runs like Jebus is June

I just watched this and was absolutely fascinated and thought it was awesome. Dude is a little eccentric, but the music is cool -

Edit: just watched a couple others and he is really gifted, wish i could do stuff like that...