• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

OK,myprimarycomputerjustbrokesoIhavetousemyoldcomputerwiththebrokenkeyboardthes-keyandspacebararebrokensoIwon'tbetypingmuchuntilmyprimarycomputergetsrepaired
Gotta give this post love, made me lol. Reminds me of Marks "myspacebarisbroken" post from a bit back except you found a different way around it (these are the things I think about on a daily basis FYI)
Gotta give this post love, made me lol. Reminds me of Marks "myspacebarisbroken" post from a bit back except you found a different way around it (these are the things I think about on a daily basis FYI)
I was on such monkey tilt from that. I hope Zimmer has someone there to keep him from smashing things....Mark

Well, I at least got my computer back for right now, but I still have to send it in, so I'll probably be on my backup for a week or so.I think I'm taking a night off tonight, hopefully come back tomorrow and Saturday and possibly get over $20k for the month.

Well, I at least got my computer back for right now, but I still have to send it in, so I'll probably be on my backup for a week or so.I think I'm taking a night off tonight, hopefully come back tomorrow and Saturday and possibly get over $20k for the month.
Gaahhhhhhhhh!!!! You and Acid are both going to beat me this month. Doomswitches for you both!!! :club: I'm at 18K all inclusive (online, live and rakeback) and won't play anymore till next month.Mark
FYI you can buy a keyboard for like $10 so it's worth having a spare around for the inevitable coke spill.
On this notion, don't spill beer on your laptop.Just a little heads up :club:
I know I can get a cheap external keyboard, but then I can't use my laptop in my uber-comfortable recliner which I always use my laptop in.
I've been told sitting with your hot laptop on your lap for an extended period of time isn't good for the lil zimmers. I alternate between the Lay Z Boy and desk.j/s
I've been told sitting with your hot laptop on your lap for an extended period of time isn't good for the lil zimmers. I alternate between the Lay Z Boy and desk.j/s
I was about to post the exact same thing. Don't know if thats a myth or not though.
I was about to post the exact same thing. Don't know if thats a myth or not though.
My mom's a nurse ldocue the awkward convo w/ her and harassment from yall
really? then I may never have kids.. sigh

most hands i have played in a day in a while. i ran pretty bad and played bad at some points. buts its nice to book a win after a 7 BI down swing. Also getting AA on the last hand of the night after sitting out at the rest of your tables helps.longday.jpg

So how long do you think it'd take me to read this thread from beginning to end? I'm going with 50 hours.

So how long do you think it'd take me to read this thread from beginning to end? I'm going with 50 hours.
meh, there isn't actually that much content to slow you down. Half the posts are Jordan saying, "My next post is gonna be sick"
I think I'm taking a night off tonight, hopefully come back tomorrow and Saturday and possibly get over $20k for the month.
Gaahhhhhhhhh!!!! You and Acid are both going to beat me this month. Doomswitches for you both!!! :club: I'm at 18K all inclusive (online, live and rakeback) and won't play anymore till next month.
Won $1200 today. What now?
Psh. Beat you all.