New Challenge (old Challenge)

Was going to play some tonight but really just don't feel like it. Here's my May graph. I lost the hh's from my last session without importing to PT3 so I actually ended up ahead about $620+$350 in rakeback.....$970. 35K hands at 25NL and 13K hands at 10NL. Winrate not the best but I had quite a brainfart around hand 33K that was easily corrected. So a couple more weeks at 25NL+rakeback payment=50NL here I come. BR around $1500 now. Just want a little extra cushion before moving up. SP32-20080601-000016.jpg

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Goals15k VPPsback to 100nl full timeGood Uni results.Will take a break every 500 hands, I was playing long sessions this month, and I was getting a bit tired towards the end, Just going to take a couple minutes break every 500 hands.
resultsFail, 4800, very disappointedFail, instead moved back down to 25nlOk, I don't really know yetStopped doing this, took breaks as needed.Pokerstars updated their hand history format which meant pokertracker doesn't work without a patch. I can't apply the patch so I don't have accurate results or graphs.I about broke even, probably somewhere near 30k hands, maybe more. Lost at 50nl, because I can't do better than breakeven at that level. If I'd been able to stay there I definitely would've made at least platinum star, if not the 15k vpp goal. Moved down to 25nl where I seriously feel like I'm printing money, but I make almost no vpps (this is probably the reason I don't beat 50nl, because more vpps implies higher rake)goalsNo specific goals, I have exams and assignments for uni this month that I'll be focusing on.
I just watched this and was absolutely fascinated and thought it was awesome. Dude is a little eccentric, but the music is cool -
Edit: just watched a couple others and he is really gifted, wish i could do stuff like that...
My cousin introduced me to that guy's videos a couple weeks ago. He's quite excellent.On the subject of fun YouTube music videos:
(language NSFW)
May Goals:1. Because I have no obligations, I'm gonna try to play 65k hands this month. I think I can do this and make sure they are quality hands too, i.e. I'm not tired or playing poorly.2. Workout as much as I can both with lifting and cardio stuff3. Break 80 consistently on the University Course and overall start playing much better golf4. Enjoy my summer as much as possible because this might be my last summer where I can really do whatever the hell I want.
1. Well, I didn't get anywhere near 65k mostly because to get that many in at primarily HU would be suicide. However, I did play very quality hands and ended up playing 39,809 hands for a total profit of $17,906.55 plus $1.5k or so in rakeback, plus a new GPS system.2. I have been getting better, still skipping a few and still being lazy on cardio, but once I get back from Vegas next week I should be able to kick it into full force. I am getting in better shape though, whereas I struggled last year, I can walk 18 holes of golf with absolutely no fatigue, and I can fit into size 38 pants now. Still a long way to go though, and I'm happy with the results I get when I stay disciplined.3. I'm not playing as well as I want to with golf right now, I need to spend a lot more time around the practice green because my short game is terrible right now, but I have a lot of time to get this improved.4. I am definitely doing this. I'm doing what I want to, feeling great doing it. Going to Cedar Point on Tuesday, then Vegas on Wednesday!June Goals:1. 35k hands, mostly at HU, some at 6-max. Again, play quality hands, and play when I'm motivated to play.2. Keep working out, keep dropping weight.3. Break 80, put more work in practicing rather than just playing, start taking it more seriously.4. Have fun in Vegas, have fun the rest of my summer, take advantage of this time that I have.
oh I almost forgot, ship the cheddar Rdog
Shipped. You want the Celtics in the finals? My 600 to your 400?
My cousin introduced me to that guy's videos a couple weeks ago. He's quite excellent.On the subject of fun YouTube music videos:
(language NSFW)
just as good if not better than the original. nice

Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.505 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $50CO: $114.95Button: $51.40SB: $84.80Hero: $201.90Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is BB with J :ts J :5c UTG (poster) checks, 2 folds, SB calls, Hero raises to $2, UTG calls, SB calls.Flop: 8 :D 8 :D 3 :3h ($6, 3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $4, UTG folds, SB calls.Turn: 3 :4h ($14, 2 players)SB checks, Hero checks.River: 9 :club: ($14, 2 players)SB bets $10.5, Hero calls $10.5 (pot was $24.5).Results:Final pot: $35SB showed 3 ;diamond: 3 :spade:Hero mucks J :D J :club:Here is the relevant unconverted bit:MeFTWobv bets $10.50Simo123 has 15 seconds left to actSimo123 has requested TIMESimo123 calls $10.50MeFTWobv: i dont have an 8 :D*** SHOW DOWN ***Why can't he say that BEFORE I call rather than the very instant afterwards? That way I can snapfold.I actually think that should probably be a fold anyway, but w/e.

i talk to meftwobv with a ton of regularity..him, and most of the regs at 50pl DO NOT BLUFFI repeat..they cbet, then check/fold..and they do not double barrel without top pair+and no, im not kidding

i talk to meftwobv with a ton of regularity..him, and most of the regs at 50pl DO NOT BLUFFI repeat..they cbet, then check/fold..and they do not double barrel without top pair+and no, im not kidding
I guess that is why they are regs
Haven't datamined the 50nl games on FT in a while, and don't know him. His SN suggests he's a reg but I had no stats.

Woke up this morning and decided to try to sat. into some sunday majors. Currently at 2nd table of my favorite $11 DS's, and 1/41 in an 11+r sat to the warmup. One time two majors!!??Also, sick call early at DS FT:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (10 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownHero (t1410)SB (t1505)BB (t1420)UTG (t1675)UTG+1 (t1500)UTG+2 (t1500)MP1 (t1500)MP2 (t1500)MP3 (t1500)CO (t1490)Preflop: Hero is Button with 4diamond.gif, Tspade.gif. UTG calls t20, 2 folds, MP1 raises to t80, 6 folds, UTG calls t60.Flop: (t190) 9diamond.gif, 3spade.gif, 5spade.gif(2 players)UTG checks, MP1 bets t120, UTG calls t120.Turn: (t430) 6diamond.gif(2 players)UTG checks, MP1 bets t180, UTG calls t180.River: (t790) 7club.gif(2 players)UTG checks, MP1 bets t1120 (All-In), UTG calls t1120.Final Pot: t3030Results in white below: UTG has 2c 2d (one pair, twos). MP1 has Td Kc (high card, king). Outcome: UTG wins t3030.

June off to a good start :)Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$42 playersConverterPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with J :club: J :4hSB raises to $8, Hero raises to $28, SB calls.Flop: K :ts 9 :D 3 :5c ($56, 2 players)Hero bets $45, SB raises to $90, Hero raises all-in $383.5, SB calls all-in $79.5.Uncalled bets: $214 returned to Hero. Turn: 5 :D ($395, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $395)River: A :D ($395, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $395)Results:Final pot: $395SB showed 3h QhHero showed Jd Jh

Holy perfect flop Batman!Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$62 playersConverterPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with A :ts J :DHero raises to $18, BB raises to $54, Hero calls.Flop: 2 :D 6 :4h T :5c ($108, 2 players)BB bets $72, Hero calls.Turn: Q :D ($252, 2 players)BB bets $204, Hero calls.River: A :club: ($660, 2 players)BB is all-in $640.5, Hero calls all-in $329.5.Uncalled bets: $311 returned to BB.Results:Final pot: $1319Hero showed As JsBB showed 5s Qs

So I busto'd the WSOP so fast I ended up playing 4 hours of 5/10nl at the Venetian on Saturday. So my month ended up $1,777 live, $1200 in rakeback, and $15,500 online, so about $18,500 total. I'll take it.monthdk8.jpgI'll post a trip update tomorrow sometime when I'm home. Had a blast, and was great meeting a bunch of FCPers I hadn't yet in person.Mark

So I busto'd the WSOP so fast I ended up playing 4 hours of 5/10nl at the Venetian on Saturday. So my month ended up $1,777 live, $1200 in rakeback, and $15,500 online, so about $18,500 total. I'll take it.monthdk8.jpgI'll post a trip update tomorrow sometime when I'm home. Had a blast, and was great meeting a bunch of FCPers I hadn't yet in person.Mark
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, if I count rakeback, I beat you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Edit: $415 in rakeback, $18,260 on the HU tables.

I just had one of the most frustrating matches I've ever played. I start crushing this guy, he starts to tilt and spew bad, end up getting it AIPF with my JJ against his AA for like 140bb, then this hand happened, which was kinda tilt/spewy on my part.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$62 playersConverterPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with Q :club: 9 :tsHero raises to $18, BB calls.Flop: 6 :D 7 :5c 4 :D ($36, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $24, BB raises to $66, Hero calls.Turn: A :D ($168, 2 players)BB bets $102, Hero calls.River: 7 :4h ($372, 2 players)BB bets $204, Hero raises all-in $645.5, BB calls.Results:Final pot: $1663Hero showed Qd 9dBB showed 6c 5hI end up taking like 1/2 a buyin off of him then he instaleaves.Then there's another donk at 2/4 right now who had like $200 for most of the match, we got it in 3 separate times with me way ahead and he sucked out, and he now has $600 and keeps making hands on me.