Re-building A Bankroll=the Hard Way

RE-my post of yeasterday and mmic23's on bankrollI'm up to $19 on poker stars, and playing .10/.20 omaha8 and 7studQ-1; at what point[bR$] can I move to .05/.10 nlh or .02/.04 nlhQ-2;at what min dollars can I start nlh sit and go and at what levelI got a lot of static from my post yeasterday= Im looking for expert advice from the forum= lets see how good you are and how far you can take me?

If I can borrow a quote from Dane:The search function is your friend.If I can then borrow a quote from Zach:Read strat. Post in strat.If I can finally borrow a quote from Smash:Good Luck.

RE-my post of yeasterday and mmic23's on bankrollI'm up to $19 on poker stars, and playing .10/.20 omaha8 and 7studQ-1; at what point[bR$] can I move to .05/.10 nlh or .02/.04 nlhQ-2;at what min dollars can I start nlh sit and go and at what levelI got a lot of static from my post yeasterday= Im looking for expert advice from the forum= lets see how good you are and how far you can take me?
I would answer your question but I don't understand why you continue to use equals signs in the middle of thoughts..Is the equals sign the new period and I didn't get the memo?
I would answer your question but I don't understand why you continue to use equals signs in the middle of thoughts..Is the equals sign the new period and I didn't get the memo?
You just don't recognize greatness when you see it. Super/System. Don't you feel silly now?