Barack Obama Running For 2008 Presidency

November 20th, 2008Obama/? - 45.7%mcCain/Romney - 51.4%taking bets now
McCain won't even win the nomination, remember? He's anti-cancer research...
Morris isn't a "republican high up in the organization". He's a political and campaign consultant. He has worked for Democrats and Republicans. He has also worked on foreign political campaigns. He goes with whomever offers him big money. He'll flip flop on a dime for whoever has a dollar. Last few years he has been hanging with republicans more. I do agree with him that Hillary has the best chance at getting the Democratic nomination. The Clintons are campaign genius' and so are the people that work for them. Too bad Hunter Thompson is gone, it's going to be a campaign of the sick and twisted kind (democrats and republicans).
There were others that were actually in republican circles. Morris was just the only one that I could think of at the moment.
Hillary as President? That would get Bill back in the White House with a lot of free time on his hands. Oh, the poor interns.
That could only be a positive for the American public. Think of the headlines each week.
I dont see anyone beating this guy. But im from his home turf so the media is prolly a little biased by me. I wonder how the south will react to a black canidate though and a woman canidate for that matter. Should be an interesting presidential race for a change. 3 good canidates imo in Clinton, Obama, and Giulini (sp?)
They'll probably rig it again.
I have a nice juicy slice of humble pie waiting for your overrated Jayhawks today.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...looks like that humble pie got left in the oven too long and BURNED!! Hey, there's always the NIT for ya, if you can keep up the .500 record. FINGERS CROSSED.
November 20th, 2008Obama/? - 45.7%mcCain/Romney - 51.4%taking bets now
Um, source? Also, how can that poll NOT be weighted - McCain/Romney vs Obama/blank???? I assume that means Romney is the VP nominee, not that it's either/or. Sure makes the Repubs look a lot more appealing seeing as they have a VP and the Dems don't.....Also, obviously McCain is going to be a lot more popular - he's a lot more famous! Wait until the campaigns actually start, then maybe we can take a look at polls.
Just thought id post this as Daniel seems to really like this guy. it was posted on CNN about 20 minutes ago. From what ive heard (even though i dont care about american politics) he seems like a good choice.Barack Obama CNN Article
too bad it's for nothingHe won't beat Clinton or Edwards in the primary. He's a god in Chicago, but not so much elsewhere.

the South is not less likely to vote for Obama than most northern States.pretty sure the South has as many if not more Black politicians per position, locally, and other wise as the North.Saying in the South:"Southerners hate Blacks as a Race, but like them as individuals; while Yankees love Blacks as a race but not so much as individuals."old saying with lots of truth.

Obama doesnt have to get votes in all the souther states. The states that matter are Texas and Florida, and I think both of those states are winnable for the Democrats next election. It's not impossible that Obama could win in Texas since the state is very ethnically diverse. Houston had a black Democrat mayor not long ago, San Antonio is mostly hispanic, and Austin is considered more liberal than the rest of the state. Texas is winnable if he's a smart campaigner. As for Florida, the votes there have been close the last couple of elections, and I see that state as being wide open.As for Hillary, I dont think she would win the election. While the Clintons are very smart politicians, Bill is extremely likable on a personal level and came off well on TV. Hillary doesnt seem to have that quality, and I think thats going to hurt her a lot. Obama on the other hand has looked very good during his TV appearances. We may not want to admit it, but the presidential election is alot like a popularity contest and comes down to who people "like." I think Obama is more likable than Hillary.