excellent news! I have watched this show from day one....had no idea it was such a ratings success.....I knew it had been critically acclaimed. Maybe this show will have real staying power which would be fantastic.great season finale too.
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

about time.NBC should really be showing this on network TV. It is such a good show. But I get USA in HD now so I am happy either way. Looking forward to having something to watch again.....

about time.NBC should really be showing this on network TV. It is such a good show. But I get USA in HD now so I am happy either way. Looking forward to having something to watch again.....
psych and monk both got bad ratings on nbc. i dont understand it. but as long as USA keeps it, im happy.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
"Thank You" - Lassiter
I was rolling when he said that. It was weird to watch a few episodes of Jericho this weekend where Lassie-face is a bad-ass murderer and then watch him in Psych.

I hope Cybil Shepard isn't a regular, she bugs me and she lost any looks she used to have on moonlighting.Plus I remember an interview where she bragged that Elvis went down on her and I can't get the image out of my head.

I hope Cybil Shepard isn't a regular, she bugs me and she lost any looks she used to have on moonlighting.Plus I remember an interview where she bragged that Elvis went down on her and I can't get the image out of my head.
1. Me too. That drama at the end was bad, just not good at all.2. sideburns fat elvis, or young sexy elvis?
1. Hardcastle & McCormick2. Simon & Simon3. Magnum P.I.4. Jake and the Fatman5. The Rockford Files6. Colombo7. Moonlighting8. Miami Vice9. Murphy Brown10. MonkWhat do you think Gus?
Coincidence!?!? I THINK NOT!
My tivo cut out the last 5 minutes, recap?Lassy face, is owning this season so far.
Sean kisses that girl he liked from high school. Explains why he stood her up. It was very very sappy as pointed out already.Then, they show Sean staring off at Jules. I am thinking that something romantic will happen between them this season.
Sean kisses that girl he liked from high school. Explains why he stood her up. It was very very sappy as pointed out already.Then, they show Sean staring off at Jules. I am thinking that something romantic will happen between them this season.
OK, that is right where it cut out, I thought maybe something happened after that.