Official Kchu Kachoo Tournament Thread

lololol. she said her dude doesn't sell anymore, DISASTER.
what a useless whor...i mean dang.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh...nothing like a good ol' trash talking thread.Thanks to those who have sent me a pm...still waiting on the rest.goose, I got your pm and appreciate the kind words. We're cool.

ahhh...nothing like a good ol' trash talking thread.Thanks to those who have sent me a pm...still waiting on the rest.goose, I got your pm and appreciate the kind words. We're cool.
Jeff, check the op. Use the read function :club:

Sev, got your pm. Directions will be sent tomorrow when I hopefully have everyone's email. Call me lazy but I'd rather shoot one email and Cc everyone vs. PMing individually.

Sev, got your pm. Directions will be sent tomorrow when I hopefully have everyone's emailThis dude is dedicated took about 3 minutes. Iam thinking no job, no kids, no wife. This guy has it good.

This dude is dedicated took about 3 minutes. Iam thinking no job, no kids, no wife. This guy has it good.
Actually it's 3 jobs...ur right about the other two (I hope anyways)

What kind of Toronto get-together would this be without endless trash talking?I odn't have to send a PM right?

What kind of Toronto get-together would this be without endless trash talking?I odn't have to send a PM right?
People, check the OP...I'm constantly updating the page for your ease....and why does all the trash talking always end up as an orgy with Teddy and his mom?
People, check the OP...I'm constantly updating the page for your ease....and why does all the trash talking always end up as an orgy with Teddy and his mom?
Sorry.As for the trash talking well, Jamie has to do something while his gf whores herself out for drugs, might as well be my mom...I think?

Hey Fleung, Sorry man count me out as I am really trying to qualify for LA poker classic and need to hit up another Tourney in Thornhill at 4 pm on Sunday with a large pay out. Give my spot to the first alternate. Will keep you all posted if I qualify...

Hey Fleung, Sorry man count me out as I am really trying to qualify for LA poker classic and need to hit up another Tourney in Thornhill at 4 pm on Sunday with a large pay out. Give my spot to the first alternate. Will keep you all posted if I qualify...
No worries cemo. GL with the LAPC.David, you must've known something 'cause yoooooooou're next on the errr...um, you're playing. yeah.
The powers that be have cleared me for a day of live poker. Count me as confirmed for this Sunday. Freddeh, PM me the goods...
Okay, everyone that sent me a pm should now have an email from me detailing directions/structure.checky and owise1...I sent you guys a pm to hurry your asses. If I don't hear from you by the end of the day I'm going to fill the seats.

Oh man it's asking a lot for me to wake up by 11 on Sunday. It's killing me just thinking about it. Fred, I'm going to try and rearrange my sleeping patterns before then, but if I can't, then I may not be able to make it.

The powers that be have cleared memy woman has graciously given permission, after much begging from me for a day of live poker. Count me as confirmed for this Sunday. Freddeh, PM'ing you my info...
FYP...
Okay, everyone that sent me a pm should now have an email from me detailing directions/structure.checky and owise1...I sent you guys a pm to hurry your asses. If I don't hear from you by the end of the day I'm going to fill the seats.
I can't seem to get a hold of owise1. I'll give him until noon today and then I'm gonna the seat to goose if owise1 is still MIA.
Oh man it's asking a lot for me to wake up by 11 on Sunday. It's killing me just thinking about it. Fred, I'm going to try and rearrange my sleeping patterns before then, but if I can't, then I may not be able to make it.
Dude, get off your money-laden *** and get down there ON TIME. And bring us a present.
man you don't know Dave too well do you? I think he's done with women on long term basisisisisis or i could be wrong and look like an idiot
Er....not sure what to make of this, but don't tell the other members of the Justin Timberlake/Checky McFold fanclub. They're bringing sexy back, dontcha know.
Dude, get off your money-laden *** and get down there ON TIME. And bring us a present.
I've already given Mr. Ray some advice on how to reset his sleep scheule. He'll be there.
I can't seem to get a hold of owise1. I'll give him until noon today and then I'm gonna the seat to goose if owise1 is still MIA.
Oh man...I hate to do this but I don't want to leave the seat in limbo. I'm going to have to make an executive decision and give owise1's seat to goose. I think 3 days of posts and PMs is enough time to respond.goose, you're in.

Okay, here's the deal.goose is out of town. owise1 is MIA.I will just list this as 9 players for now and if anybody claims seat 10 then great. Otherwise, we'll go with 9 players which is actually more comfortable for seating.