re; late night poker food

what do you guys like to eat late at night during or after a session...if you haven't had it, Del Taco is bomb....also, costco style taquitos with mild sauce from taco bell or del taco is bomb too...any other recommendations?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

after a session, I'll eat whatever is left over from the dinner my wife made while i was gone. During a session, however, I like to keep it light, usually just some fruit, or crackers or something. Definitely not Del Taco...I agree it's the bomb, but I can't play poker with heartburn, and that stuff gives me heartburn bad...

Since when did we take "The" out of "The bomb"?Just asking
"The" came out in the late 90's... the real question is, what happened to "da"?
Nice catch...So yeah... where's "Da"?
after a session, I'll eat whatever is left over from the dinner my wife made while i was gone. During a session, however, I like to keep it light, usually just some fruit, or crackers or something. Definitely not Del Taco...I agree it's the bomb, but I can't play poker with heartburn, and that stuff gives me heartburn bad...
Come on... get with it man.... It's just bomb.
Anything that's open 24 hours a day. I normally wake up around 4pm and go to sleep around 6am, so I don't have very many choices.Whataburger, Jack in the box, and Taco Cabana.
I have the exact same sleep schedule...fortunately, del taco is open 24hrs, and theres also a ralphs where i can buy frozen pizza's and shit
Anything that's open 24 hours a day. I normally wake up around 4pm and go to sleep around 6am, so I don't have very many choices.Whataburger, Jack in the box, and Taco Cabana.
I have the exact same sleep schedule...fortunately, del taco is open 24hrs, and theres also a ralphs where i can buy frozen pizza's and censored
you damn well better have a pizzazz pizza maker

Seriously, white castle is the only way to cure the late night craving after a long poker session. Oh baby, i can taste those delicious little burgers right now.

I have the exact same sleep schedule...fortunately, del taco is open 24hrs, and theres also a ralphs where i can buy frozen pizza's and censored
nope. just an oven.
nope. just an oven.
DAMNIT MAN, buy one, it cooks frozen pizzas to perfection in 12 minutes
Seriously, white castle is the only way to cure the late night craving after a long poker session. Oh baby, i can taste those delicious little burgers right now.
too bad they don't have white castle in canada..after watching harald and kumar , I had a craving for it.. :club: p.s Neil patraick harris ROCKS~!!
I'm all about "White Castle".Not for me. I am West Coast. And over here it is all about In-N-Out. They blow those White Castle Little-Tiny-Waste-Of-Time burgers out of the water.It's all about the Double-Double(Animal Style)
I'm all about "White Castle".
Not for me. I am West Coast. And over here it is all about In-N-Out. They blow those White Castle Little-Tiny-Waste-Of-Time burgers out of the water.It's all about the Double-Double(Animal Style)
Oh god. I was in Cali for a few weeks and ate at one of those. They're THE BOMB, and thats a fact.EDIT: They still can't hang with Whataburger.

i was dominating a tourney, our usual 30$ buy in, then i remembered i didnt eat dinner, and then i really started to convince myself how hungry i was, i had a bag of cheetos, cleaned it out and won the tourney, just like johnnys orange im rollin with the 75 cent bag of cheetos from now on.

i am convinced this is the most unhealthy group of people ever. del taco is def. not the bomb, del taco is some of the nastiest food ever...as with taco bell and jack in the box, no wonder all of the poker players on tv are pretty much fat slobs...try eating a salad and fruit or something like that...i guess theres a reason that heart disease is the number one killer in america. when i play i love munching on mixed greens salad or definitely cut up apples, those are the best, also focaccia bread and tomato and basil hummus are a good snack...keeping your body healthy will keep your play better..i gauruntee it.

i am convinced this is the most unhealthy group of people ever. del taco is def. not the bomb, del taco is some of the nastiest food ever...as with taco bell and jack in the box, no wonder all of the poker players on tv are pretty much fat slobs...try eating a salad and fruit or something like that...i guess theres a reason that heart disease is the number one killer in america. when i play i love munching on mixed greens salad or definitely cut up apples, those are the best, also focaccia bread and tomato and basil hummus are a good snack...keeping your body healthy will keep your play better..i gauruntee it.
This thread is funny.