Id like to see a website created that data bases notes on players.. I think it would be helpful to be able to get some notes on people youre playing. Also how fun would it be to see some notes others have on yourself...Thoughts?

Sure I would love to see the notes on myself so that I can totally change them. I sense that would be one reason why this shouldn't happen, IMHO. I don't want people to know what their leaks are and such.

http://www.pokerprophecy.com is close to what you are looking for. They keep some stats on players SNG performance. Not as good as real notes you take for yourself but can be a small help. If a guy has played 500 SNGs and cashes 40%+ of the time he is probably not a complete donk.
This site is similar to sharkscope, which is not what the OP was suggesting. He was suggesting more of a site where people contribute the notes they have written on a certain player and others can compare those notes. I like the idea, but only if you can't access your own notes. I know in todays world that'd probably be impossible because you could have someone else log on and find this out for you, but it'd still be an interesting idea.
  • 1 year later...
Id like to see a website created that data bases notes on players.. I think it would be helpful to be able to get some notes on people youre playing. Also how fun would it be to see some notes others have on yourself...Thoughts?
So how's this going for you?

Let me know when this up so that I can put in notes about myself."Huge nit. Bluff him a lot. Make him your bitch."

start a website the glorifies the simple pleasures of playing the game without all the fancy learning. we have enough people trying to improve my opponents.

You, sir, just came up with your million dollar idea. Not even kidding.You develop this software and present it to PokerStars with the pitch that this service will be made available to PokerStars "VIP Members" opening a new avenue for them to make money by charging a nominal monthly fee of a few bucks and these "VIP Members" get this as an added service.They make money.... you make ass-loads of money for devloping and running their software to accomplish this.Only down side, and not really a huge one, is that you will have to move to Costa Rica cuz that's where they like all the software people to be.Gawd...I'm so tempted to work on this. Seriously a good idea.I would pay a few bucks per month for this service. I think it would be pretty valuable information. Not all of it would... but like TripAdvisor.com.... you have to weed out the crap sometimes.

Should we all be creeped out that Gallo was drunk and thinking about us at 4:30am?also <3 all the legit replies to a retarded year old thread started by a genius

Sure I would love to see the notes on myself so that I can totally change them. I sense that would be one reason why this shouldn't happen, IMHO. I don't want people to know what their leaks are and such.
That would be one of the best results of that website. It would probably force players to get better too.
Should we all be creeped out that Gallo was drunk and thinking about us at 4:30am?also <3 all the legit replies to a retarded year old thread started by a genius
At least this time he didn't get put into a timeout.
You, sir, just came up with your million dollar idea. Not even kidding.You develop this software and present it to PokerStars with the pitch that this service will be made available to PokerStars "VIP Members" opening a new avenue for them to make money by charging a nominal monthly fee of a few bucks and these "VIP Members" get this as an added service.They make money.... you make ass-loads of money for devloping and running their software to accomplish this.Only down side, and not really a huge one, is that you will have to move to Costa Rica cuz that's where they like all the software people to be.Gawd...I'm so tempted to work on this. Seriously a good idea.I would pay a few bucks per month for this service. I think it would be pretty valuable information. Not all of it would... but like TripAdvisor.com.... you have to weed out the crap sometimes.
Now you know this idea is a bust.