My Friendgot Chat Banned For Racial Abuse

elvis77 (01:09:24): cud i get my chat back?Host-DJ (01:09:25): Hi, welcome to Paddy Power Poker. How can I help you?elvis77 (01:09:29): i wont reoffendelvis77 (01:09:31): plzHost-DJ (01:10:29): It was a racist comment, its a week ban - up in 3 dayselvis77 (01:11:02): i knew the guy,it was an in joke.i wasnt actually being racistHost-DJ (01:11:15): Regardless - your banned for another 3 dayselvis77 (01:11:33): yere as bad for this as ye are for rakbackelvis77 (01:11:42): pull yereselves together(01:11:57): Chat session has been terminated.lol, I thought it was kinda funny. I have my doubts whether anyone else does too

elvis77 (01:09:24): cud i get my chat back?Host-DJ (01:09:25): Hi, welcome to Paddy Power Poker. How can I help you?elvis77 (01:09:29): i wont reoffendelvis77 (01:09:31): plzHost-DJ (01:10:29): It was a racist comment, its a week ban - up in 3 dayselvis77 (01:11:02): i knew the guy,it was an in joke.i wasnt actually being racistHost-DJ (01:11:15): Regardless - your banned for another 3 dayselvis77 (01:11:33): yere as bad for this as ye are for rakbackelvis77 (01:11:42): pull yereselves together(01:11:57): Chat session has been terminated.lol, I thought it was kinda funny. I have my doubts whether anyone else does too
Ever think that the OTHER players at the table would be offended by a racist comment idiot?

I find his butchering of the English language humourous... Unless English is his second language, and he learned it by watching TV like in Splash... Or if he's a little slow, then I might feel bad about making fun of him.rakback = rakeback right?

Paddy Power is on the same network as Doyles room I think. I wouldn't expect you Americans to know of a poker site who's main market is not the US coz ye are all ignorant Americans who know nothing about the outside world (oh wait, all the poker site's main market is outside the US now. Muhahahahahahahaha :club: )

Paddy Power is on the same network as Doyles room I think. I wouldn't expect you Americans to know of a poker site who's main market is not the US coz ye are all ignorant Americans who know nothing about the world (oh wait, all the poker site's main market is outside the US now. Muhahahahahahahaha :club: )
???chat ban coming here too?
Tribeca.
??? what is that
Paddy Power is on the same network as Doyles room I think. I wouldn't expect you Americans to know of a poker site who's main market is not the US coz ye are all ignorant Americans who know nothing about the world (oh wait, all the poker site's main market is outside the US now. Muhahahahahahahaha :club: )
Ever think that the OTHER players at the table would be offended by a racist comment idiot?
dude, what the hell is that supposed to mean? what is your point actually about ?
Bashing someone because of their nationality is about as bad bashing them because of their race.
I find his butchering of the English language humourous... Unless English is his second language, and he learned it by watching TV like in Splash... Or if he's a little slow, then I might feel bad about making fun of him.rakback = rakeback right?
and yere = you're. Why not just say "your" like everyone else?He's using great ways to shorten the words?
Anyone else surprised these two douchebags are friends?
Yeah, it's not their fault they are unlucky enough to be American.
But see, you can say that cause we're cool. (We're cool right?) lolAlso enough people here know you, but if you just popped up on some random forum bashing America, or in some chat window on a poker table... people would get offended. I'll grant you the ones that would get offended would be thickheads, but still.
and yere = your (you're)He's using great ways to shorten the words?
I probably should mention, Irish lingo.And for all the sensitive guys out there, my comment about Americans was an attempt at irony. I even but the j/k smiley so I don't know wtf everyone is getting offended about. But I do belief that American's don't know much about foreign affairs or the world outside America. That is just my political opinion, it's not derrogative.
I probably should mention, Irish lingo.And for all the sensitive guys out there, my comment about Americans was an attempt at irony. I even but the j/k smiley so I don't know wtf everyone is getting offended about. But I do belief that American's don't know much about foreign affairs or the world outside America. That is just my political opinion, it's not derrogative.
I saw the j/k and just wasn't really sure. Sometime people can post that and it be like telling someone NH, bu when you say NH you really mean Eff Off.So it's cool.
And for all the sensitive guys out there, my comment about Americans was an attempt at irony. I even but the j/k smiley so I don't know wtf everyone is getting offended about. But I do belief that American's don't know much about foreign affairs or the world outside America. That is just my political opinion, it's not derrogative.
don't belief? American's? derrogative? perhaps before you call an entire people ignorant you examine your own capabilities. what you said was derogatory whether or not it is your opinion. i don't want to hi-jack your less than stellar thread with politics, but your opinion is uniformed, and should be either noted as such or not expressed.carry on.