12k To 2k In 2 Days

Am I too short to raise 3xBB with 78ss say from the button?Should I just be in shove mode?edit - shove mode
definately shove mode. i don't mind shuving w/ 87s if you're first in or if there' limpers and the first to limp and the last to call can be hurt by you, but there's just too many chips at your table for anything fancy.

Navybuttons > DoinSublime(obv) :club: Ok folks, thats a wrap for today. See ya tomorrow if Mucknuts is still having problems playing drunk and high and wants to share more.edit - Busto thread coming soon? Stay tuned....

How can you lose 5K, be traumatized about your loss, and continue to play at the same level ?Bankroll management is an integral part of the game. End the heads up matches immediately ! Back to $100 buy in full ring and get your game in order.

You have just described one of the "traps" of poker - bankroll mismanagement - playing too high -steaming = tilt = bank roll gone.Ask yourself, if I blow this $2,000 then what - my suggestion - realize how important the $2,000 is to you - then decide to start over playing good and grinding back your former bankroll.OR sit in a bigger game, take a coin flip hand in a big game and see if you can get lucky and win that hand - realize - you want to win three or four coin flips in a row (difficult to do) to get your bankroll back to where it was.That's poker baby!

I thought this kid was going to kill himself after yesterday's downswing?Morons these days. Can't even keep promises anymore.
lol... those bastards makin promises they cant keep.