I'm so disappointed, I thought it was Thursday yesterday and got all prepared for survivor night. Bought some chips & pop and blah blah the show isn't on and I looked like a fool.Tonight's show better be damn good.
LOL!!! I do that at least twice each season.How about when they used to have the recap show in the middle of the season. That was such bulls_hit.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so disappointed, I thought it was Thursday yesterday and got all prepared for survivor night. Bought some chips & pop and blah blah the show isn't on and I looked like a fool.Tonight's show better be damn good.
It was one of my favorite episodes ever!There's no reason to use the spoiler feature in here since nobody would visit this thread without first watching the show. That said, spoiler alert:Yao giving away the truck was a classy move and making the deal with Dreams was the perfect strategy. He should have included the caveat that Dreams would never vote him out, even if it got 3 handed. That truck should have bought more than he got. It was still an excellent move.More importantly was his volunteering to go to Exile Island since he knew that the third clue would be reviled and with double immunity, he couldn't be voted off for the next two weeks. Giving the clues to Earl was a small misstep IMO but it also solidifies his bond with Earl. The problem is that I don't think he wants to go H/U vs Earl when the jury votes. The trick will be getting Earl out in 3rd place. Playing the Immunity Idol was SUCH a good read. I think he was going to play it before he heard the comments at Tribal Council but the editing made it look like he made his decision on the spot. I honestly think Yao has made the other contestants his bitches. The only wild card I can see is Boo. It's conceivable that he could win out in the immunity challenges and get H/U with Yao.
I actually think Earl will find the other idol next week. So late in the game if I were Yau-man and thought that I had a 1% chance of getting voted off I would use the idol. I think it might come up next week.
BOOYAH!!!Yau-Man is officially the smartest Survivor ever. Hopefully he will finish off the season with a win. I think the 3 of Boo, Cassandra, and Dreamz will try to boot Yau-Man again next tribal. It would be in their best interest. Earl needs to do what he can to snoop around and see who the 3 are going to vote for, because he might have to give his idol to Yau.If Yau and Earl make the final 3, and somehow Earl wins, he is going to have to cut his ties with Yau because he would have NO chance. The only person who would have a slight chance against Yau would be Dreamz just because everybody knows he is not that wealthy, and he has done pretty well in the game. I think Yau still would win though since he gave Dreamz the car, and he has been by far the best survivor.I like to see that Dreamz has been putting up a fight though, he is really competing with the others strategywise now. One week he can look really smart, and the next week he'll look like a complete idiot lol.This has turned out to be a great season, and I'm glad "Dead Weight" oops I mean Stacy, didn't get any farther.

Holy crap...Stacy might get my vote for stupidest thing ever said at a tribal council.The plan was predicated on Yau-Man feeling secure enough to not play his idol. So what does she do? She throws up the whole cloud of uncertainty. So dumb.

Finally they got rid of her!!!!!I can't stand it when people are just taken along for the ride. Cassandra needs to go next so that we can have a really good, and interesting, final four. It looks like she isn't even trying in the challenges.GO YAU-MAN!!!

Woo Hoo! The witch is gone!I agree with everything said above by all.. I was thriled when Boo won immunity because it screwed them all up. It sucks that all of them but Earl turned on Yau-man. He is one smart man!I do wish that Yau would have looked for the idol and kept it for himself instead of giving it to Earl.

Woo Hoo! The witch is gone!I agree with everything said above by all.. I was thriled when Boo won immunity because it screwed them all up. It sucks that all of them but Earl turned on Yau-man. He is one smart man!I do wish that Yau would have looked for the idol and kept it for himself instead of giving it to Earl.
Totally agree man, I was very happy when Boo won immunity. I honestly think that Yau-man would've been gone if it wern't for stacy's stupid remarks at the end there.

Anyone notice that they edited the show so that we don't see Boo involved in any of the voting discussions before tribal? Obviously, the Dreamz, Cassandra and stacy group got a hold of him and told him to vote Yau. I was kinda worried there and I stuck around till the end to see what Boo voted and I was even happier when his Yau vote would've made 4-2, making it the perfect timing to use his idol. Awsome move by Yau to give away the truck for the immunity necklace. Now next episode, Earl can't go, and Yau will want to keep dreamz in. As mentioned, it might be a 3 vs 2 cuz Cassandra can't really go with Yau and Earl to vote out Boo cuz she already screwed that alliance last night. What would be awsomeness tomorow? Yau man wins immunity! lol. I'm hoping it doesn't go down to Earl giving Yau the Idol and then Earl getting voted out. I hope Yau man will sense the 'vibes' around camp to see if that happens lolAnyways I think this is my most anticipated Finale so far.

Kudos to the person above who pointed out the stupidity of what Stacey said at the very end of tribal counsel. I really think Yau was wavering about whether or not to break out the immunity idol right up until the time when Stacey basically said in response to Jeff's question about surprises in the voting "yeah Jeff, I think Yau should be concerned because me, Dreamz, Casandra and Boo are planning on voting him off, thankfully he doesn't know and will be shocked by the entire thing, and we have used great skill to deceive him so he doesn't have the first clue that he is about to be voted off, and I sure hope he doesn't use the immunity idol that we all know he has." Stupid doosh.By the way, it's about time somebody points out that Cassandra might be one of the worst contestants ever on the show. Have you ever seen somebody so lazy who is so INCREDIBLY LOUSY at almost every single reward and immunity challange? If it were me, I would drag her all the way to the end as there isn't a person who deserves to win less than her.

What would be awsomeness tomorow? Yau man wins immunity! lol.
Agreed!!I said to my boyfriend last night.. I wonder if Cassandra just doesn't bother to perform because she knows she is safe? Then I was wondering if she did it on purpose so that no one sees her as any kind of a threat, but that she would bring it on strong if she had to? I am not sure she is smart enough for that. I don't know what to make of her though. She does seem to be the laziest person that ever walked onto survivor. I do agree about bringing her to the end though.. Hopefully everyone would vote based on their play and not their "Niceness"

ya guys I totally agree. Cassandra just waits sucks royally at every challenge and waits for people to tell her who to vote for. She's not only the laziest survivor but one of the luckiest to still have a shot at a million bucks.She did manage to win one reward challenge by getting a bunch of silly questions right (Terrible challenge btw).

Haha, ya the truck was very nice indeed, but now Dreamz HAS to win the million. How will he afford to fill this baby up otherwise? Even I can't pay 150 bucks to fill a truck at the rates gas is these days!

By the way, it's about time somebody points out that Cassandra might be one of the worst contestants ever on the show. Have you ever seen somebody so lazy who is so INCREDIBLY LOUSY at almost every single reward and immunity challange? If it were me, I would drag her all the way to the end as there isn't a person who deserves to win less than her.
I dont agree with this. She is bad in challenges, but she does work around camp. I could probably point out about 30 contestants who have been just as bad if not worst. I just don't feel like going through all the seasons websites again, LOL. Remember Sandra? She won the million and was HORRIBLE in every challenge.If you go back a few weeks she has done some strategizing. Remember if it wasn't for her Dreamz never would have switched sides to get rid of Edgardo, Alex, and Mookie. So I don't think she is as bad overall as some of you are making her out to be.Remember Lil from Pearl Islands? She got second. The girl from Africa who got second... can't remember her name. All horrible and got far.... I can go on forever.I do agree that taking her to the final 2 would be advantageous.

So they are filming the final night of this in New York? I am going to be there and got offered tickets, but I don't watch so I turned them down, then I thought dang I bet some of the survivor fans on fcp would like them, but too late.Sorry for the lame brag post

I'm glad Earl won out of the 3.Dreamz is such a muthaf_ucka lol. I went nuts when that went down.Lisi and Alex made themselves look like a_sses with their questions. There are always a couple people who try to extend there 10 minutes of fame. I agreed with Boo getting a little animated though.I'll make a little more of a coherent post when I get over what just went down lol.

I'm glad Earl won out of the 3.Dreamz is such a muthaf_ucka lol. I went nuts when that went down.Lisi and Alex made themselves look like a_sses with their questions. There are always a couple people who try to extend there 10 minutes of fame. I agreed with Boo getting a little animated though.I'll make a little more of a coherent post when I get over what just went down lol.
Ok Dreamz is a liar thats for sure, but Yao was a complete tool leading up to it. Why make it well known Dreamz is on the choping block if he gives it up? Why didn't he say "Hey listen Dreamz I know you're feeling the heat if you give that up, but if you do I'll vote for Cassandra with you, and Earl will follow suit probably as well. Either way they should have known neither Dreamz nor Cassandra would be getting many votes, if anything Dreamz would be less likely to steal a vote. In this game, I would have done the same thing likely, its not like everyone else there didn't give someone their word to god on their childrens life ect ect at least once or twice. I'm not so sold on how much Earl deserved it, he worked strategy well but for the most part it seemed like Yao was the one pulling the strings. Earl never won challenges, and never really seemed like a huge help in the team challenges compared to alot of stronger castmaways(including Yao who surprisingly performed quite well all along in the challenges). Cassandra clearly didn't deserve anything, how can you let someone like that who just quits every challenge, can't swim, doesn't do **** all around camp get that far? At least Surri or however you spell it seemed to try in challenges even though she was bad at them. Frustrating season for me, really wish Dreamz had stayed with the 4 horsemen I think all 4 of them were better competitors than Earl. Yao probably deserved to win, but like I said before he made a really bad mistake at the worst time.
Why didn't he say "Hey listen Dreamz I know you're feeling the heat if you give that up, but if you do I'll vote for Cassandra with you, and Earl will follow suit probably as well.
I was thinking that the whole way. Why didn't Yau say that or why didn't Dreamz secure the vote with Yau by saying I will give it to you if you don't vote for me..In the end we found out why it didn't come up.. because Dreamz had no intention of giving him anything ever..In the end at least Earl won and not Cassandra. If yau couldn't get it.. then I am happy Earl did. Yes he did crappy in all challenges but we was in total control of all of his groups decisions from very early in the game. Sometimes is takes brains instead of brawn to get it done.

Dreamz...what an efftard. He needed to realize that he had no shot at the million even if he was one of the final three, but I guess he showed his stupidity again in not realizing it was better to preserve his national integrity. Would've been interesting to see what the vote would've looked like with Earl vs. Yau.Also, I think Alex's little tantrum might cement him as one of my least favorite players in recent memory. What an arse. Lisi's was pretty ridiculous too. Some of the others obviously had some resentment/pointedness, but at least they preserved a little bit of tact. I end up cringing like crazy when people go insane with anger in the finale. I don't get how they can't calm down after a couple of weeks...or are they just acting up for the camera?

1) Dreamz will not be able to keep the truck, and not because of the cost of gas. He probably made $80K on the show. If it's really a $60K truck like it said on the show, he will owe around $50K in taxes, leaving him with a truck and $30K. Will he be able to handle the finances? Hopefully, but he didn't seem like the brightest bulb. And it's expensive to own expensive cars. The gas is expensive, repairs are expensive, insurance is expensive. If he was really so poor, $30K will disappear pretty quickly just buying things that get him up to "average" standards. 2) I didn't mind Earl winning, he made a tough decision to vote Yao out, and was honest about it. gg.3) Dreamz is either a liar or delusional. He claims he never intended to keep his promise. Yet on multiple occasions on his camera confessionals he said he was giving Yao immunity. It's one thing to play the game around the other players, but to play it to the camera? No way. He either realized how bad he'd look and made up the excuse later, or he actually convinced himself in retrospect that it was all strategy all along. I'd vote for the latter.4) Dreamz is one of the worst players ever. Yeah, he made a lot of moves, but if he was as clever as he thought, he had to realize that his betraying Yao would guarantee that he gets exactly ZERO votes in the final. So how does that fit with his claim that he had it all thought out to the end? It doesn't. He's an idiot and he took a million bucks from Yao.5) Yao-Man is the best contestent ever. He was always several steps ahead of everyone else. He took a huge chance on the integrity of Dreamz. In retrospect, that was a mistake, but it was one of the boldest and cleverest moves in the entire game. The only thing he missed, as has been pointed out, is to convince Dreamz that they should vote out Cassandra in 4th. Dreamz would've fallen for it, I think.

1) Dreamz will not be able to keep the truck, and not because of the cost of gas. He probably made $80K on the show. If it's really a $60K truck like it said on the show, he will owe around $50K in taxes, leaving him with a truck and $30K. Will he be able to handle the finances? Hopefully, but he didn't seem like the brightest bulb. And it's expensive to own expensive cars. The gas is expensive, repairs are expensive, insurance is expensive. If he was really so poor, $30K will disappear pretty quickly just buying things that get him up to "average" standards. 2) I didn't mind Earl winning, he made a tough decision to vote Yao out, and was honest about it. gg.3) Dreamz is either a liar or delusional. He claims he never intended to keep his promise. Yet on multiple occasions on his camera confessionals he said he was giving Yao immunity. It's one thing to play the game around the other players, but to play it to the camera? No way. He either realized how bad he'd look and made up the excuse later, or he actually convinced himself in retrospect that it was all strategy all along. I'd vote for the latter.4) Dreamz is one of the worst players ever. Yeah, he made a lot of moves, but if he was as clever as he thought, he had to realize that his betraying Yao would guarantee that he gets exactly ZERO votes in the final. So how does that fit with his claim that he had it all thought out to the end? It doesn't. He's an idiot and he took a million bucks from Yao.5) Yao-Man is the best contestent ever. He was always several steps ahead of everyone else. He took a huge chance on the integrity of Dreamz. In retrospect, that was a mistake, but it was one of the boldest and cleverest moves in the entire game. The only thing he missed, as has been pointed out, is to convince Dreamz that they should vote out Cassandra in 4th. Dreamz would've fallen for it, I think.
I agree that Dreamz is a complete idiot. It was just a hateful and vindictive thing to do, knowing that there was no way he was getting the money.I think everyone involved thought Dreamz would keep his word and give it up. He just changed his mind at the end in a moment of stupidity. If I was on Survivor, sure I may lie and connive some, but this was a totally different situation where a man should stick to his word. At the very least he should have come to the finale and given the truck back to Yau. Although if I were Yau and he did that, I'd probably take the keys and throw them into the audience. I wouldn't want the truck that had anything to do with that lousy son-of-a-B. Man, I was SO mad when he did that, I'm starting to get angry again just thinking about it.On Alex's rant...he's just a complete TOOL.On Lisi's speech, I was just going "HUH?!?"I was so hoping that the show would do something like they the season that Rupert was on. Everyone knew that he was the best Survivor ever and did a "viewer's choice" and gave him money too. They should have done that for Yau. For me, Rupert and Yau are two of the best Survivors ever.