What an episode tonight, I actually enjoyed it. They threw a couple of twists in this one that I wasn't expecting.. I loved the idea of forcing half the remaining players to vote out a member practically on the spot. Creates a bit of drama and eliminates the alliances.Looking forward to next weeks show
I liked this twist too. Jeff shouldn't have let them talk about who they were voting for since that may have created a rift.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a stupid move to vote out Michelle. I can understand why Mookie's annoyed with Dreamz. There was such a good chance for a tie.

It was a dumb move for dreamz for sure, but what a smart play by Alex by basically telling Edgardo and Dreamz who he was voting for so they'd go with him. Now he has Stacy in the loop and Mookie and Dreamz will be picked out.Boo has to start and strategize soon because now the stronger guys will be targets and he doesn't seem to be in any kind of alliance. He talked at the begining of the show about just being a middle man and laying back but that's not how he's gonna get forward in this game.9 left!

Ok, i finally caught up and watched all 9 episodes yesterday and today...another great season, i love how they keep comming up with new twists and ideas to keep the game fresh.my thoughts.. lisi and stacy are the biggest bitches ever and i cant wait till stacys gone too.. yao man is my hero, i love how he plays to the camera and how hes pwning these challeneges.. i like dreamz but i cant understand why he voted out michelle instead of stacy.. mookie gets on my nerves, dont know why.. i like earl and alex.. ed reminds me of patrick antonious.. michelle is adorable, i wanna gobble her up, too bad shes gone.. rocky accused anthony of lacking social skills but his social skills are 10 times worst, he sucked mentally and physically, glad hes gone.. Earl sayin "redonkulous" made the season.. no ones posted in the real world thread in over a month...how bout we unpin it and pin this instead.. ive watched almost all the seasons of survivor and i always end up having 1 fav to root for by mid season, not the case this time...i have many favs i want to see win.AlexDreamzEarlYao man

It was a dumb move for dreamz for sure, but what a smart play by Alex by basically telling Edgardo and Dreamz who he was voting for so they'd go with him. Now he has Stacy in the loop and Mookie and Dreamz will be picked out.
Ed wasnt there.

Just watched it, great episode.I thought the move by Alex at tribal was smart, but unnecessary. He let everyone know before the challenge that he wanted Stacy with them to make an alliance of 5, so Stacy, Mookie, and Dreamz already knew Alex's vote. The main plan for the 4 was to keep Stacy although Dreamz and Mookie weren't happy with it. Dreamz is a loyal guy, Mookie should have known that his alliance was with the "four horseman" and since it was a vote on the spot, Dreamz was going to stay true to what the 4 wanted. Players often times strategize too much, and Mookie was a victim of it this week. I think Mookie's best situation was sticking with the group of 5 instead of trying to screw Alex by voting Stacy. Even if he is not the most popular person within his alliance, he would be in the same position if he re-joined an alliance with Earl and Yau-Man. So he needed to stay put and not cause controversy, but he did and will probably be out soon. I don't like him anyways.I'd be happy if Dreamz switches over next week to the other alliance. He knows he is on the outside of his alliance, and it would be best for him to take Michelle's spot in the alliance with Earl, Yau-Man, Cassandra. He has a better friendship with Cassandra than he does with anyone in his current alliance, so it would be advantageous for him to have such an ally, possibly making a 2-2 vote if that 4 made it all the way.I'm not sure why Yau-Man and Cassandra want Boo off. Yea he might be a threat later down the road, but they should be more worried about Alex and Edgardo.

At the beginning of the show, I thought Dreamz came across as the big idiot at camp But from the last few episodes I've started to feel like he's a genuine guy and smarter than people give him credit.I like a few people this year (Which is extremely rare) so I think I'll be happy the rest of the season regardless of who wins.

At the beginning of the show, I thought Dreamz came across as the big idiot at camp But from the last few episodes I've started to feel like he's a genuine guy and smarter than people give him credit.I like a few people this year (Which is extremely rare) so I think I'll be happy the rest of the season regardless of who wins.
I'm rooting for Earl, Yau-Man, and Dreamz.It would be also cool if the remaining girls stepped their games up. This season and the last all the women have been disappointing strategywise.
I'm rooting for Earl, Yau-Man, and Dreamz.It would be also cool if the remaining girls stepped their games up. This season and the last all the women have been disappointing strategywise.
I agree, I'm also rooting for Earl / Yau-Man & Dreamz. I'm also obligated to cheer for alex as I picked him to win from episode 2.The girls got no game at all this season, the interesting thing is the players will have to start thinking more individually and consider the stronger guys to eliminate. That will allow the girls to slide by.Also, none of the girls are flirting this year, that's usually the girls' magic strategy to go far so it'll be interesting to see if ANY of them step up their game.

What an awesome episode.Now I feel bad for Dreamz, his old alliance obviously won't be trusting him anymore and the ones he tried to change over to didn't even listen to him when he said vote for mookie (even though he was proven correct at tribal council). So who can he now trust? He's screwed.After seeing the preview for next week, I'm pretty disappointed to see those idiots going through Earl's bag. I think that's cheating plain and simple and it could ruin the whole game.

WOW what an episode.I disagree with you Governator on Dreamz, I don't feel sorry for him at all anymore even though I liked him previously. He acted extremely stupid and deserves to be gone. He blatantly lied to Alex's face, and seemed to enjoy doing it. Lying is one thing, but he re-assured Alex over and over again that the plan was going to work I thought it was kind of cold-hearted. He also said something at tribal along the lines of "this is going to separate people between the snakes and the rats," when he was the biggest deceiver of all this week. If he somehow makes it to the final 2 there will be no chance in hell that he will win.But still was an awesome episode. And they are going to re-hide the immunity idol on top of everything. I remember Stacy saying some mean things on the first couple of episodes, but wow everyone REALLY hates her. I'm surprised she switched over alliances so quickly. She was really non-chalant about it with Alex also. "I just feel hot." What an idiot lol. I do agree with you that going through someone's stuff is cheating. The preview for next week really pissed me off. Hopefully Yau-Man doesn't get the boot. I don't even know why Alex and Mookie are even bothering with Dreamz anymore (it looks like it from the preview). I think Dreamz might possibly backstab them AGAIN next week and tell Earl or Yau about what is going on. Dreamz might still go back though since they didn't tell him about voting for Edgardo which might have been a mistake.Michelle looked HOT at tribal council.

Pretty twisty and interesting this week. Dreamz is hilariously isolated. I was bummed to see Edgardo go though...he was becoming one of my favorites (just the way he was able to quickly read the situations).

Ya, I think that tribal council montage confirmed my thoughts that the names are not randomly drawn lol. Still makes for good tv so i'm not complaining.This season has been on an upward rise and I hope it'll continue.

Ya, I think that tribal council montage confirmed my thoughts that the names are not randomly drawn lol. Still makes for good tv so i'm not complaining.
I could have told you that after season 1 lol.The names that they show while a person is writing it are always the names Probst pulls out first.

This is the first season I've ever missed an episode of this show.... and worse yet, I haven't even seen one episode. For some reason, I just didn't feel it. I hope I'm not missing anything.

This is the first season I've ever missed an episode of this show.... and worse yet, I haven't even seen one episode. For some reason, I just didn't feel it. I hope I'm not missing anything.
It's been a pretty lackluster season...mostly due to the "gimmick" sucking. That said, this latest episode was one of the best ever.
It's been a pretty lackluster season...mostly due to the "gimmick" sucking. That said, this latest episode was one of the best ever.
I'd have to say that Yao-Man is single-handedly making this season not suck. Definitely one of the best Survivor contestants yet. Who else is so memorable? I can think of maybe a half dozen others. After Yao-Man, though, I can barely remember their names. But there are other seasons where I can't remember a single person, even the winner.

Yeah I'd have to agree Yao Man is one of the best contestants ever. I'm curious to everyone here's "Survivor Dream Team". If you could have a new Survivor with 16 current or former survivors, who would they be? I'm not gonna figure out mine right now...but sometime later today maybe I'll go check all the past websites and figure out mine.

Yeah I'd have to agree Yao Man is one of the best contestants ever. I'm curious to everyone here's "Survivor Dream Team". If you could have a new Survivor with 16 current or former survivors, who would they be? I'm not gonna figure out mine right now...but sometime later today maybe I'll go check all the past websites and figure out mine.
I always refer to CBS's past Survivor sites for old information. Unfortunatley they've removed season 1's site but here are Seasons 2-14. It's intersting to watch the site's design progress as well.Survivor Australiahttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor2/Survivor Africahttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor3/Survivor Marquesashttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor4/Survivor Thailandhttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor5/Survivor The Amazonhttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor6Survivor Pearl Islandshttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor7/Survivor All-Starshttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/Survivor Vanuatuhttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor9/Survivor Palauhttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor10/Survivor Guatemalahttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor11/Survivor Panamahttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor12/Survivor Cook Islandshttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor13/Survivor Fijihttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor14/

I didn't start watching until Season 7, so I can only really go with players I've seen since then. I think this group would be pretty entertaining...RupertJohnny FairplayAmberRob MEthanJenna LLexBobby JonStephenieTomRafeShaneJonathanOzzyYulEdgardo(Upon reflection, it seems that I have very little admiration for most of the women on Survivor.)

OK, this will be tough:Richard Hatch and Rudy from the first season. Michael who killed the pig and fell in the fire.Lex and Tom from the South Africa season.Kathy and Boston Rob from Survivor Marquesas.Nobody from Thailand. Horrible season.Partial votes for Heidi and Jenna from the Amazon. Was that Matthew the one everyone thought was crazy? I liked him.Johnny Fairplay and Rupert from Pearl Islands.Nobody from Vanuatu. Boring season.Angie from Palau. Tom was not bad either.Stephanie from Guatemala and one other season -- one of the best players ever.Three votes for Terry from Panama -- best contestant yet by a mile.Jonathan from Cook Islands, very colorful, and Ozzy was a competing machine.Yao-Man from this season.Hey, that works out to 16 if you don't count the gratuitous vote for naked hot babes Jenna and Heidi. Also, Matthew sharpening the machete was a great moment, which he later said was strategic. If that's true, I'd have to figure out someone else to bump. He played a great game, but in the end didn't have the likeability to win. A tweak here and there and he could've, I think.

From season 1) Rudy, Colleen - Rudy was just hilarius, and Colleen was smokin!Australia- Amber for the same reason as ColleenAfrica- Tom - hilariousMarquesas- Boston Rob - One of the smartest players everThailand - nobodyAmazon- Rob, Jenna - Rob my favourite survivor ever, and Jenna I just enjoyedPearl Islands - Johnny Fairplay, gotta love the guy. No Rupert for me.. I wasn't as big a fan as everyone else.Vanuatu- Nobody really sticks out herePalau- Stephanie, Ian - Stephanie One of the best players ever, definately had more heart than anyone else. Ian was a really cool/nice guy. Guatamala - Danni, I really enjoyed seeing her winPanama- Cirie - oh man she was a blast to watch, probably my 2nd or 3rd fave survivor ever.Cook Islands- Jonathon, Candice, Ozzy - Jonathon was unintentionally funny, I loved the guy. Candice was a terrible liar but she was still fun to watch, Ozzy was just solid.Fiji- Yao Man for obvious reasonsI think that's 16. That was fun :)Thanks for the links Gov