LOL kinda like Keith in I forget what season...he was a cook, but everyone loved that chick's cooking, and hated his.
He was in Australia season 2, of my favorite characters. That Jerry B_itch wouldn't let up on him about his lack of cooking skills, maybe she should know her role and get her a_ss in the kitchen.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Rocky has become my most hated contestant of all time.Yau-Man has become one of my favorite contestants.I liked Anthony, but he was too late in trying to get allies, he should have started strategizing before the immunity challenge.The last couple episodes I thought Lisi was a good strategist (although s_hitty in challenges). My view of her definitely changed this week. She seemed to go off the deep end. Her little rant after the picks were made, and not even looking at the immunity idol clues when there were 6!!! of them. She is probably next to go in her new tribe since they seem to be voting off the weaker players. Hopefully she can bring her strategist attitude back and find away to get Rocky off.I wish whoever chooses the contestants would pick more middle aged to older contestants. The last few seasons it has seemed like there are too many gung-ho muscular young contestants who are all about the challenges and not strategy. People now get voted off because they are weak in challenges, and don't even get a chance to play the game strategy wise.I'm starting to think Dreamz is a cool guy, although he is still retarded. Hopefully he will smarten up and try to strategize a little more instead of being all about the challenges.I love that asian chick in the short shorts. I'd let her love me long time.Did Cirie from 2 seasons ago get a second chance to play the game? Or is that a different black chick? If some guy talked to me like that I seriously would have popped him in the face. Anthony really should have spoken up more, but Rocky is still a loudmouthed a_sshole.

Did Earl really say "donktastic"? I was sooo hoping Rocky would get the boot...after he belittled Anthony the way he did, it would have been sweet justice to see the look on Rocky's face when he was booted off the island. Hopefully he goes next week.I love that the young strong men got beat in the challenge... looked good on the other tribe.

I've hated Lisi from the beginning. I can't stand anyone who embraces their own abrasiveness. She found out exactly where she stood last night (nobody likes her) and she lost it, and completely lost any semblance of respect that anyone had for her.Rocky is a huge a-hole and should have, by far, been the one voted off last night. I can't believe the others were stupid enough to keep a rotten apple like that around. He'll be next to go, even though Lisi will probably make some new enemies.Anyone want to see Rocky and Lisi in the final two? Ahahahaha!!!

Until last night I really thought this season was about as useless as we have ever seen on survivor. Now that Yao Man has totally screwed with the game by hiding the fake immunity idol I certainly hope that somebody finds it, uses it only to have Jeff say "uh, sorry, no dice." Voting Rocky off the game might make the viewing more enjoyable as well. Guy was beyond obnoxious and glad he got blindsided last night.

Pretty good episode last night.Yau Man & Earl worked very well getting that idol and I couldn't stop laughing at Yau, he got so excited it was fun to see.Rocky getting the KO was the obvious easy choice and I like how Mookie kept his word to not vote rocky to stay 'honest'.I think there's a couple big sleepers who's getting zero air time and could be a threat later on. Boo & Michelle.

I am totally hoping someone finds that fake idol and tries to use it. That would be CLASSIC!I am SOOOO Glad Rocky is gone! Too bad they didn't think ahead about him last week vs this week and being the first jury member.

Hilarious. Like everyone I am glad Rocky is gone too, but was it the right move? I think that with an upcoming merge, Rocky is the kinda guy you know won't get many votes if ever he makes it to the final 2. Dreamz could've teamed up with him I think. He's obnoxious, but he seems trustworthy. Yau-man was so funny lol and I think he and earl have the tightest alliance. I don't really think they will find the false immunity though, as it is on Moto beach and Ravu will send Earl to exile if Moto loses again. And when they merge, they will probably chose Ravu camp to live in. Nice try though Yau-man.As mentioned, it was smart for edgardo not to vote for Rocky, especially that he is on the Jury now. Can't wait to see what happens

Just watched this on the net... it sucks that you have to find out who gets voted off before you click on the episode to watch lol.Anyways, loved this episode. It's good to see some strategy back in the game. I expressed my disapointment with the lack of the "outwit" part of survivor in one of my earlier posts, but it is starting to get better. Yau-Man and Earl are taking over their tribe even without the others realizing it. I think Boo is an idiot, he said if their tribe lost immunity Yau-Man would be the one to go because he is the weakest (even though he is productive around camp, and does better than a lot of the others in the challenges). If a merge doesn't come soon, I think Boo might be the one to go if their tribe loses immunity.I was glad to see Lisi back in the game after her previous meltdown. She doesn't know it, but she does influence her tribe members, and if she was consistent with her attitude she could have a strong pull on the game. Too bad it looks like on the next episode she has another meltdown which can result in her demise.Rocky is one of the worst players ever in the game, I'm surprised he lasted so long. I bet he has some idiot remarks during the jury questions when they reach the final 2. I kind of want to watch the Survivor Live thing on CBS.com to see if he really is that big of an a_ss in real life. LOL at that dumb broad falling off the platform. Too bad she didn't break a leg or something and had to go home. What a tard.

LOL at that dumb broad falling off the platform. Too bad she didn't break a leg or something and had to go home. What a tard.
She's a little ditsy but she's kind of hot.
LOL at that dumb broad falling off the platform. Too bad she didn't break a leg or something and had to go home. What a tard.
Me and my boyfriend were sitting there hysterically laughing our assses off!

Every time I see Earl and Yau-Man talking I can't help but think about the show "My Name is Earl".I keep wanting to hear:"Hey Yau-Man""Hey Earl"Okay...maybe it's just me.

I take back everything nice I said about Lisi. Dumbest broad ever. "I'm surrounded by losers." What the hell did she do in challenges or at camp? Also, 10 minutes before tribal council, "Let's vote out Dreamz" LOLAnd as far as I'm concerned Yau Man has performed the best in the challenges overall, if anyone left says anything about him being weak I might flip my lid... yes I just said flip my lid.Too bad Mookie got the idol, I think that guy is kind of a d_ouche. He wouldn't have got it if Lisi wasn't such a LAZY A_SS, and looked for it on her own.Even though Lisi is gone and is an idiot, if Dreamz got voted out that could have been the funniest moment in survivor history.

I take back everything nice I said about Lisi. Dumbest broad ever. "I'm surrounded by losers." What the hell did she do in challenges or at camp? Also, 10 minutes before tribal council, "Let's vote out Dreamz" LOLAnd as far as I'm concerned Yau Man has performed the best in the challenges overall, if anyone left says anything about him being weak I might flip my lid... yes I just said flip my lid.Too bad Mookie got the idol, I think that guy is kind of a d_ouche. He wouldn't have got it if Lisi wasn't such a LAZY A_SS, and looked for it on her own.Even though Lisi is gone and is an idiot, if Dreamz got voted out that could have been the funniest moment in survivor history.
She was such an idiot.. I was almost yelling at my TV that they BETTER vote her out!! I can't believe that after telling them for the 2nd time that she wants to leave that she thought they would turn around and vote out Dreamz insted of her. Next weeks attractions look cool though!

Im so glad Lisi is gone! If the guys would've went with her and voted Dreamz, they would've went way down in my book. I can't beleive she wanted to quit and then wanted to come back TWICE! and at Tribal she made me laugh when she said ''just give me a chance, see what happens'' lol You got your chance last time you dumb...*insert insult*.Yau-man was funny during the challenges and he rocked. And I laughed when Edgardo boasted he was good with the bow and didn't even hit the target. I admit the bows didn't look that good. I've shot before and they weren't the best quality, but hey even then, thats what you get for showing off.Yau-man and Earl are a great team, and include the chinese chick with them (michelle or stacy, they're both alike). Those three have good heads on their shoulders and don't act too stupidly. Does the chinese girl know Yau-man has the Idol, as she and Earl talk about everything?Anyways good show and can't wait for the next.

My original guess was Alex would win it all and he'll probably get pretty far and possibly win it. However, I'm hoping Earl pulls through, I think he's very genuine and a nice guy and I'd like to see him win it.

What an episode tonight, I actually enjoyed it. They threw a couple of twists in this one that I wasn't expecting.. I loved the idea of forcing half the remaining players to vote out a member practically on the spot. Creates a bit of drama and eliminates the alliances.Looking forward to next weeks show