Vancouver Canucks Fanclub

nah, he slipped. Isn't a slew foot 5 minutes?
Slipped...LOLA slew foot is not an automatic 5 minutes.---------------------------Modano should seriously consider retiring.Nagy has done a very good job at lowering his free agent value.Dallas shouldn't pull the goalie, they should tell Turco to move up and join the play. (He's not allowed, I know)
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the allstar break come and gone it's time to focus on the post season push.I invite all my fellow Canuckleheads to show their support here.Canuck - Slang for Canadianhttp://www.canucks.com/

Heh... the Sesito pick "The 228-pound forward was originally selected by Columbus in the third round, 85th overall, in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft." was covered in that Gare Joyce classic "Future Greats

Maybe, hard to tell. By the way, your organisation has some work to do as well If I remember correctly your last 8 games was somewhat of a record in your sweet city.. Atlanta Thrashers- thats the

Slipped...LOLA slew foot is not an automatic 5 minutes.---------------------------Modano should seriously consider retiring.Nagy has done a very good job at lowering his free agent value.Dallas shouldn't pull the goalie, they should tell Turco to move up and join the play. (He's not allowed, I know)
that was a pretty nasty slew foot if you ask me. Evens things out.
Dallas shouldn't pull the goalie, they should tell Turco to move up and join the play. (He's not allowed, I know)
When we were out on the east coast during the lockout playing exhibition hockey, Turco took a penalty shot on Chris Mason during a shootout. He scored..
When we were out on the east coast during the lockout playing exhibition hockey, Turco took a penalty shot on Chris Mason during a shootout. He scored..
Best puckhandling goalie ever!
Mondano cant retire hes busto.
Kudos to Dallas and especially Turco they desvered to move on. This is a very high compliment coming from a very biased Canucks fan. Were going to Disneyland :club::D:D
No they didn't. There lucky Vancouver dissappeared for two games to let them back in.
No they didn't. There lucky Vancouver dissappeared for two games to let them back in.
Even the games Vancouver won could have gone either way. The only sustained puck control of the series came in the last 2 peiods tonight. Cloutier in net this would have been over in 4 or 5.

YES YES YES!!! :club::D :D :D Much love to all my fellow Canuckleheads...oh hell, even a big e-kiss to Dale and Serge :)I've already organized a trip back to Vancouver if they make it to the finals. I think the Nucks really matchup well against the Ducks...I knew the Stars would be tough and I'm just glad it's all over.Is the next game on Wednesday or Thursday?congrats_b.jpg

YES YES YES!!! :club::D :D :D Much love to all my fellow Canuckleheads...oh hell, even a big e-kiss to Dale and Serge :)I've already organized a trip back to Vancouver if they make it to the finals. I think the Nucks really matchup well against the Ducks...I knew the Stars would be tough and I'm just glad it's all over.Is the next game on Wednesday or Thursday?congrats_b.jpg
game 1 weds then every other night like a series should be. Thank god no more Turco.
WOW...that definitely should have been a penalty to Bieksa for dislodging the net.
Seriously. I was watching the OLN feed and the announcers didn't even broach the subject. What was there to trip over?Gooooood luck against the Ducks.
WOW...that definitely should have been a penalty to Bieksa for dislodging the net.
I wish they would have showed it again, because the first time I was just looking to see the play he made. Then, I realized he knocked the net off, but it was in slow motion and a side angle. I thought from that 1 view that he made it look like he was making a play on the puck and just happened to hit the net, but I'm sure he knew he was going to do both. I don't see that getting called there unless it's REAL obvious.
Isn't a slew foot 5 minutes?
If I'm thinking about the call I think you are (they showed the D-man get up slow and hurting on the bench), it wasn't even a slew foot. Someone else hit up high and ????'s skates look his legs out. A slew foot is when you take them high/low yourself and it's not always a 5. You can give them a elbow tap and a skate, that's not a 5. A trip every time. If you follow through with an elbow drop, that's a 5. :club:
way to kill the flow of a game 7 3rd period zebras
So, none of those calls were penalties? If they don't call them, I'm sure you make a comment about non-calls, right?Am I the only one that thought the diving call on Linden was bad? No one in their right mind trys to get a call there and risk there not being a call ---> turn over the puck in their own end. Once again, the replay was in slow motion, but it looked to me like a clean trip and fall. Thoughts?Also, is that the first time Van wore the blues in the playoffs. They should go to them full time, IMO.
Also, is that the first time Van wore the blues in the playoffs. They should go to them full time, IMO.
Those are some good looking jerseys, but I'm not sure if teams are allowed to wear their 3rd jerseys on the road or not.
I wish they would have showed it again, because the first time I was just looking to see the play he made. Then, I realized he knocked the net off, but it was in slow motion and a side angle. I thought from that 1 view that he made it look like he was making a play on the puck and just happened to hit the net, but I'm sure he knew he was going to do both. I don't see that getting called there unless it's REAL obvious.If I'm thinking about the call I think you are (they showed the D-man get up slow and hurting on the bench), it wasn't even a slew foot. Someone else hit up high and ????'s skates look his legs out. A slew foot is when you take them high/low yourself and it's not always a 5. You can give them a elbow tap and a skate, that's not a 5. A trip every time. If you follow through with an elbow drop, that's a 5. :club: So, none of those calls were penalties? If they don't call them, I'm sure you make a comment about non-calls, right?Am I the only one that thought the diving call on Linden was bad? No one in their right mind trys to get a call there and risk there not being a call ---> turn over the puck in their own end. Once again, the replay was in slow motion, but it looked to me like a clean trip and fall. Thoughts?Also, is that the first time Van wore the blues in the playoffs. They should go to them full time, IMO.
I never realized what a smart fellow fryer is. I agree on lots of points.Bieksa definitely knocked the net off...no doubt there. But I also think the Morrison penalty where he was chasing the puck and tripped over Turco was a bit weak. So few goalies even attempt to play the puck like Turco (maybe only Brodeur has the same stick handling capabilities) and it was pretty apparent Morrison was chasing the puck when it occured. There was no "hit" and tripping over the goalie doesn't exactly help the Canucks on that attack.Out of those 7 penalties on the Stars there was maybe 1 iffy call but the rest were geniune. The ONLY reason Linden got the diving call was to slightly even things up but Linden doesn't have that reputation as a diver and it took some big balls to call that one. I've seen worst than that already and if you call it on Linden then they should've called a dive on Modano in the first period with the Canucks' first penalty...the commentaor even mentioned in the 1st period how Modano really pulled the oscar award winner there.Yes, first time in the retro uniforms. The Nucks are apparently 10-5 (now 11-5) this year when wearing the blues. Full time retro? Absolutely agree!
Those are some good looking jerseys, but I'm not sure if teams are allowed to wear their 3rd jerseys on the road or not.
They definitely could wear the 3rd jersey on the road but it would be the white version and not the blue. However, they won't do it outside of home games. I don't think there's a law or anything it's just uncommon.