Youngstars Game

Wtf was with the camera straddling the top of the class.Did you guys see it in EVERY single regular wide shot like I did on CBC?And when they did use that cam, it was ****in blurry, and a completely different colour than the rest of the show.
The camera on the glass didn't give that great of an angle and is annoying to see, also probably only good for replays.
Read the thread! :club: Whoever was controling it, obviously needs some more practice with it. I can't wait to miss parts of the game tonight when they try and use it.
when did the allstar weekend get moved to the weekday?
Probably because ratings are down and there might be some high intensity rodeo action Vs. wants/needs to show this weekend.

Bettman said something about competing with other sports on Sunday I believe. He is a genius....dark week for the NFL playoffs vs another episode of American Idol.

Bettman said something about competing with other sports on Sunday I believe. He is a genius....dark week for the NFL playoffs vs another episode of American Idol.
I think it has more to do with weekend gate revenues. Fifteen Saturday night games will pull in a lot more money and fans than one all-star game, which will sell out no matter which night it's on.
I think it has more to do with weekend gate revenues. Fifteen Saturday night games will pull in a lot more money and fans than one all-star game, which will sell out no matter which night it's on.
Yeah I'm pretty sure gate revenue is why.