Smack That Mick-on Feat Miniem

Big dave, toothless, gonna catch, as per usual.i see u donking i can see it from ur chip countwanna collude dont think any 1 will find outmaybe go to my place and we can punt on coralAnd possibly do ur bankrollLook back and watch me smack that with the nut flush drawsmack that with a gutshot drawsmack that and get outdrawnsmack that oo woo woo smack that with the nut flush drawsmack that with a gutshot drawsmack that and get outdrawnsmack that oo woo woo Got rags and am ready to catch now.pull in the car park of big slick right now.Big daves got my whole damn stack now.Step in the club see ashleigh's rack now.I feel it trips gettin cracked nowI've seen it quads get cracked now.i'm a call it, show the 2nd nuts down, money big problem, pocket full of shrap now.I see you donking I can see it from your chip countwanna collude dont think any 1 will find out.Then come to my place and we can punt off on coralAnd possibly do ur bankrollLook back and watch me smack that with the nut flush drawsmack that with a gutshot drawsmack that and get outdrawnsmack that oo woo woo smack that with the nut flush drawsmack that with a gutshot drawsmack that and get outdrawnsmack that oo woo woo Looks like another outdraw they better hang on before the river card is dealtGet another drink on they gon flip about this horrendous beat you can bank on itOutdraws, suckouts and gutshot draws. He always seems to hit his backdoor draws.Sucks out more than a latvian whore. Trying to take a peak at my pocket cards. Steps off tabes didnt think i saw goes to the atm to draw out moreN im like no lets cut to the chase no time to waste back to my place.We can punt all thru the night and the day.Deal or no deal is the game to play.Plus my pares are at work they say.In fact im the one who blew my roll today.I see you donking I can see it from ur chip countwanna collude dont think any 1 will find out.Then come to my place and we can punt on coralAnd possibly do ur bankrollLook back and watch me smack that with the nut flush drawsmack that with a gutshot drawsmack that and get outdrawnsmack that oo woo woo smack that with the nut flush drawsmack that with a gutshot drawsmack that and get outdrawnsmack that oo woo woo u and elmz rollinmartin roll rollinme n angelo are rollinberts in the tourn but he keeps foldinsam is allin Ak vs Ace 3, 3someone said they laid 3s, 3s.so he must catch case 3!But I can see it happening, coz lately.....I see you donking I can see it from ur chip countwanna collude dont think any 1 will find out.Then come to my place and we can punt on coralAnd possibly do ur bankrollLook back and watch me smack that with the nutflush drawsmack that with a gutshot drawsmack that and get outdrawnsmack that oo woo woo smack that with the nutflush drawsmack that with a gutshot drawsmack that and get outdrawnsmack that oo woo woo

How is Carls Jr? we dont have them up here and i see alot of them when i am in vegas but always just go to in and out instead.
In + Out is far and away the best burger placebut carl's jr. is pretty good. a million, million times better than mcdonalds or BK
In + Out is far and away the best burger placebut carl's jr. is pretty good. a million, million times better than mcdonalds or BK
In n out is great. Carls and BK are good. Jack in the box is usually good. McDonalds is bad.