Poker Stars Alternatives...

-"See what sets us apart from other banks, is that other banks are banks. Now I trust you have collateral?"-"I have 3 kids..."-"I'll take em! Haha, just kidding... or am I?"
"but that's lois' rainy day fund!"
You guys think I'm kidding. I'm not. Transfer me money via paypal, cheque or e-mail transfer and I'll make sure you get 95% back into your Poker Stars or Full Tilt accounts.PM me for info...
ill transfer 96% :club:

Plus...make your first deposit at the Bank of Jeff by February 28 to become a Charter Member.Charter Members will be eligible for special promotions, discounts and giveaways.The Bank of Jeff: We're like a good hooker...The customers always comes first.

Plus...make your first deposit at the Bank of Jeff by February 28 to become a Charter Member.Charter Members will be eligible for special promotions, discounts and giveaways.The Bank of Jeff: We're like a good hooker...The customers always comes first.
bahahahahaplease use promotion code: "sockie" in your pm's...thanks
you do know that george w will hunt you down and smoke you out of your cave?
If anyone is interested in making alternative arrangements for deposit to Stars...let me know...I'm sure we can work something out.
I will most definately be hitting up the bank of Jeff for my future deposits.
If anyone is interested in making alternative arrangements for deposit to Stars...let me know...I'm sure we can work something out.
Awesome.
ill transfer 96% :club:
97%! :D
Thanks for the raisers, but I'll still honor the OP when I redeposit. Like he said, he's got street cred.