Jamie Gold Tells It Like It Is

Jamie Gold tells it like it is... just like those sassy black women on VH1. :icon_dance: Ever since 9/11 The USA has been looking for truth. For years, we all felt hollow in the aftermath of such a brutal tragedy... :club:. President Clinton sent us off to war in Iran, Fox news tells us this, CNN tells us that... who can we really trust anymore :icon_dance: ? I'll tell you who, those sassy black women from VH1... and Jamie Gold :icon_dance: . Lonny Huff! :D I was shreddin' the Ouij (using my ouija board, get used to that phrase it's catching on) with Maxwell and Gregory, my new roomates, and we actually came in contact with Jamie Gold, the 2007 WPT Champ. :icon_dance: Needless to say, he is an overwhelming presence, even in spirit. Right away the light bulbs exploded just like the Twin Towers. This was only the second time when every light bulb shattered in our meditation room, and this time it didn't involve KY Jelly and The Carpenters greatest hits. :D:D:D Huff, Huff, Hooray! :):) Lonny Huff. Anywho, lucky for us Gregory makes Cinnamon Scented Candles (Daniel, post your address in this thread if you want a couple for yourself. If you don't want everyone to know your address, post your phone number so I can call you to get it. -Huff) So we lit the candles and focused on the spirit. "Who are you?" I spoke in latin. I heard a sound like rats scratching rust off an electric chair, the unmistakable coo of Jamie Gold himself. His spirit spoke in English, "What am I doing here... what's going on?" I was flabbergasted... it took MINUTES to get Jamie to shut up and move our hands around the Ouija board. When he finally got the hang of it, I asked him if he meant to harm us. "No, I'm not here to ha..." Na ah Jamie, use the board. Jamie guided our hands to the NO section of the board, and right before we reached :) it, Lightning crashed outside the window. For a minute, the whole room lit up and I actually saw Jamie Gold in the nude standing right behind Maxwell with his hand on the Ouija board. :oThis was getting creepy. :icon_dance: Hicchuff I wiped sweat from my brow, and continued the seance. I'm quite experienced with The Ouij as I like to call it, but I felt like a Unicyclist trying to fly a Mig15. I needed Geoff ASAP. I pulled out the Geoff whistle and gave it a toot, and in minutes I heard a knock on the door. It was Carlton! For those who don't know me very well, Geoff and Carlton are my old roomates. We broke up on New Years Eve. "Why is it so dark in here?" asked Carlton. "I heard the Geoff whistle, but Geoff is in Nebraska taming wild geese for art school. Are you guys holding a seance?" Lightning struck again, illuminating the room. This time I saw Jamie again, hunched over the ouija directly between Maxwell and myself, a furrowed brow and determined look on his face. I think he had something to tell us. "Carlton, there's no time to explain SIT IN FAST." In seconds Carlton's hands were on the Ouija with Jamie Gold, myself, Maxwell and Gregory. I asked Jamie... "What brings you here? What do you have to tell us? our hands began to move. The board spelled out "IT IS GEOFF... SOMETHING WENT TERRIBLY WRONG" To be continued

You've obviously never done blow before. Maybe flour?
Somebody "antiqued" him?
boc choy, or possibly some kind of chard
Chud?
Given the file name: enb07440mspinach9io.jpgI'm gonna have to go with spinach
I can tell you with certainty, it is not spinach, it is boc choy or swiss chard - or maybe its just spinach. whatever it is, what does it have to do with poker? fuuck, spinach is broccoli.

OP, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.Go away.You really think DN is even going to consider responding to this BS? Let's bet, and I'll give you 100-1.

OP, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.Go away.You really think DN is even going to consider responding to this BS? Let's bet, and I'll give you 100-1.
I award you five points for cutting and pasting this, and changing a word or so. Bonus five points for originality. Five more bonus points for your sig.
I award you five points for cutting and pasting this, and changing a word or so. Bonus five points for originality. Five more bonus points for your sig.
Hmmm... my e-sarcasm detector is kinda faulty right now. Are you trying to flame him for posting it... hmmm. I dunno.Anyway, of course he cut and pasted it, no biggie. It fits. Somebody should just make an image of it to save time. It applies so often.
Ummm, where in the thread does he suggest that he wants or would like DN to respond? i don't understand. This post has nothing to do with Daniel.......
Ummm, where in the thread does he suggest that he wants or would like DN to respond? i don't understand. This post has nothing to do with Daniel.......
Ummm,
Anywho, lucky for us Gregory makes Cinnamon Scented Candles (Daniel, post your address in this thread if you want a couple for yourself. If you don't want everyone to know your address, post your phone number so I can call you to get it. -Huff)