Official Wpt Atlantis Day 2 Thread

Our man in action:daniel-negreanu-4115.jpgLol, I love this one.....DN is all-in and the guy to his left looks like he's gonna be sick deciding whether to call or not! :club:daniel-negreanu-4125.jpg
that guy to Daniel's left is Don Mullis and he's no amateur. that's a wsop circuit main event ring on his right hand

"Daniel Negreanu eliminates a player. Victor Ramdin had raised to 7K which was called by Daniel. A shortstack then pushed all in for 9.6K total. This was duly called bvy both Victor and Daniel. The flop came out 10d-3c-7s. Victor checked and Daniel fired 10K. Victor immediately folded and Daniel showed Queens to the shortstacks KQ. The turn was the case queen and the shortstack was drawing dead on the river. There are now 167 left as unsurprisingly play has loosened up. Daniel is still below average in chips and has close to 100K."If he can double up he can be close to his goal for the day.

"Daniel Negreanu eliminates a player. Victor Ramdin had raised to 7K which was called by Daniel. A shortstack then pushed all in for 9.6K total. This was duly called bvy both Victor and Daniel. The flop came out 10d-3c-7s. Victor checked and Daniel fired 10K. Victor immediately folded and Daniel showed Queens to the shortstacks KQ. The turn was the case queen and the shortstack was drawing dead on the river. There are now 167 left as unsurprisingly play has loosened up. Daniel is still below average in chips and has close to 100K."If he can double up he can be close to his goal for the day.
Where you gettting the updates from?

"Negreanu No MoreDaniel Negreanu has busted out on the money bubble, after moving all-in with K-Q and running into a monster in Victor Ramdin's pocket aces. Negreanu couldn't make it work and he heads to the rail in 131st, taking home a payout of $9,889. In other news, Mimi Tran has also been eliminated."Man....only minutes before the end of the day!

I have been outta town with no comp for 3 days. Who is still in (besides DN)?

"Negreanu No MoreDaniel Negreanu has busted out on the money bubble, after moving all-in with K-Q and running into a monster in Victor Ramdin's pocket aces. Negreanu couldn't make it work and he heads to the rail in 131st, taking home a payout of $9,889. In other news, Mimi Tran has also been eliminated."Man....only minutes before the end of the day!
I know we were all expecting Daniel to go further and I am kind of bummed about this but he did cash. Imagine if he is able to make a record and cash in every tournament he plays this year. That would be cool. GG Daniel.