**offical Daniel Negreanu New Hair Style Thread**

I thought you Daniel would look dumb with his head shave. I actually like it. I started shaving my head last year. I was 29 and I had to do it out of necisity. I think Daniel should keep doing it. He could change the look for white guys. When Jordan started shaving his the brothers started doing it too. So, Daniel could do it to make it cool for white guys. For once I would have a hair style in vogue.Keep it up Daniel.

Great blog Daniel. Now Edward Norton can play you in a poker movie. And was that your wife that cut your hair?
I think he said that was Patty his assistant.

He actually didn't look as goofy as I thought he would with a shaved head.All he needs to do is take a Razor and Shaving Cream to it like Michael Jordan does, and it should look normal.

That was pretty damned funny. I really think he should've left some really stupid looking cut, like the rat tails or the clown look, and gone to his first tournament like that. He could shave it off afterward, but I just think that would've been hysterical.

he looks so much like that De Knuiff guy from the WPT a few years back.Though if i was Daniel i would leave the hat off and let the shaved head shine, when you wear the hat over a shaved head it always makes people look ill. So Daniel, leave the hat in the suitcase.

didn't really see the agassi look alike part...i did however see the edward norton look alike. and yes, you should totally leave your hat off, not because of the sickness look, but because of the way a bald head feels w/ a hat...i've never been able to stand it.and it takes more than 6 weeks to get decent hair, especially if your hair grows slow....my hair grows moderately fast and it takes me a couple months to get it back. the worst part for me is the in between stages, where its too short to comb and long enough to look wierd or something. and you don't have a funny shaped head, I DO! i've shaved just about every summer and randomly for the past 4 yrs or so, and whenever i do i get remarks like "butthead" or "your head looks like a bulldog" or a roadmap of the city or something. i've got wrinkles and lines and stuff and its so annoying, but oh well.good luck this month man.

the worst part for me is the in between stages, where its too short to comb and long enough to look wierd or something.
QFT...the hat will be a good idea then. I wonder if Daniel has realized yet that all his fitted hats will now be way too big...

I kind of like the new look. What about the beard, though? I was thinking he may go all the way and shave it off as well, you know, just to mix things up a bit. That way he could fully commit to the Gus look.

IT NEVER RAINS BUT IT POURSsorry, but I just felt the need to say that
You felt the need because.....?Raines is not mis-spelled, although I am quite a terrible speller......the name is in RE: to "Gone in 60 Seconds" :club: Hmmm...I am NEW to these boards, and this is the 2nd post that I have read where you are directing less-then cordial remarks toward me.....well.....so maybe new people are not welcome.......I joined this forum because I'm a girl who likes poker, hard to discuss it with my girlfriends who do not play, so I thought I could come here and read a little and learn a lot.......
You felt the need because.....?Raines is not mis-spelled, although I am quite a terrible speller......the name is in RE: to "Gone in 60 Seconds" :club: Hmmm...I am NEW to these boards, and this is the 2nd post that I have read where you are directing less-then cordial remarks toward me.....well.....so maybe new people are not welcome.......I joined this forum because I'm a girl who likes poker, hard to discuss it with my girlfriends who do not play, so I thought I could come here and read a little and learn a lot.......
No no, im sorry if i came across as less than cordial, i certainly did not intend it that way. : )also, I mentioned that quote cause it was in the movie.
No no, im sorry if i came across as less than cordial, i certainly did not intend it that way. : )also, I mentioned that quote cause it was in the movie.
K, sorry for the defensiveness....I'll just blame this one on PMS and be done with it :club: lol