The Roommate From Hell Paradox

that is freaking awesomei used to have a loser roommate, much like yours, only he went above and beyond and decided not to shower as well...eventually we sat him down and told him he had 2 weeks to find a new place. it took him 4 days.
I can one up that. He showers daily and still naturally smells like ass.
any way you can get his cell phone, throw it in the middle of I-465 then play dumb?
that's an idea, but i'd probably do it on I-69, since it's closer.
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should probably get together with your real roommate & discuss the problems. tell him if it acts like an *** & smells like an ***... it's an ***. it is crazy to suffer in silence. either the temp has to go, or you need to find a different living arrangement. at least set a final date for the dude's stay, so everyone is aware that it has to end. as long as you let him take advantage of the situation, he'll do it.

Is this guy paying rent? I don't know if it has been mentioned or not...
nope, the only thing he pays for is his sodas. that's it. the only reason he does that is because he drinks diet soda and no one here does.which makes it even more annoying.
nope, the only thing he pays for is his sodas. that's it. the only reason he does that is because he drinks diet soda and no one here does.which makes it even more annoying.
ahhhh.... man... tell that mothafucka to start paying or get the fuck out... if he pays your screwed, but it gives you reason to yell at him...
ahhhh.... man... tell that mothafucka to start paying or get the fuck out... if he pays your screwed, but it gives you reason to yell at him...
meh, it's a purchased house, so he can't pay rent. however, he should be paying some of the utilities, as he uses every one of them.

the only time i watch tv...only friggin time, i'm trying to watch the rose bowl, he sits his fat ass conveniently where he's blocking any attempt to view the tv.Getting my gun, brb.And the stupid questions begin. Why he's gotta sit his fatass in front of me when he doesn't even know what the hell is going on with this game is beyond me:"So is this college football?""This must be Michigan State.""What's the BCS?":club::D :D :D :D :)

the only time i watch tv...only friggin time, i'm trying to watch the rose bowl, he sits his fat ass conveniently where he's blocking any attempt to view the tv.Getting my gun, brb.And the stupid questions begin. Why he's gotta sit his fatass in front of me when he doesn't even know what the hell is going on with this game is beyond me:"So is this college football?""This must be Michigan State.""What's the BCS?":club::D :D :D :D :)
ahhh... I would seriously just start laughing in his face....

There's a kid who live in my house whose absolutely retarded, and might be the most annoying person on earth. He's a huge loser and I think he has voice pitch modulation syndrome (i.e. he talks so loud that I the only explanation is he has no idea how loud he's talking). The big problem is that the kid is a total sweetheart, and is only trying to be friendly. I wish I was a d-bag, and could tell him to stfu, but I can't do it. In your case, since the dude seems like a major a-hole, you should have no problem telling him to f.uck off.erac

Just wanted to tell you that this thread has been a good read.One other thing.I am a very friendly person. I was raised to always be polite. Still though, I have always been good at getting myself out of these kinds of situations.You need to talk to him in an unthreatning manner. Lay out what you don't like about him, but dont forget to mention what you do like.Make him feel like you just started realizing these things. Don't make him think that you have been stewing about his behaviour for as long as you have. That will make him more angry than anything you say.I know you think you're an easy going nice guy( you probably are) but im sure there are things about you that bug him as well. Who knows, maybe you both get to vent a little, and can find a common ground.Just try doing this in the normal flow of a conversation. Don't sit him down intervention style. Make it seem totally unplanned.Keep the updates coming either way.

You need to talk to him in an unthreatning manner. Lay out what you don't like about him, but dont forget to mention what you do like.Make him feel like you just started realizing these things. Don't make him think that you have been stewing about his behaviour for as long as you have. That will make him more angry than anything you say.Who knows, maybe you both get to vent a little, and can find a common ground.Just try doing this in the normal flow of a conversation. Don't sit him down intervention style. Make it seem totally unplanned.
Holy crap. Do you suggest he does this over a biscuit and cup of tea, maybe while knitting a quilt for the old folks home up the street?? MAN UP Nancy. The guy isn't in his 60's. This other douchbag that is living in his place obviously could care less that he's freeloading off of both his so called buddies. Tell him like it is, give him a reasonable time frame and tell him by whatever day, he's to have his $hit out of the place.
Just wanted to tell you that this thread has been a good read.One other thing.I am a very friendly person. I was raised to always be polite. Still though, I have always been good at getting myself out of these kinds of situations.You need to talk to him in an unthreatning manner. Lay out what you don't like about him, but dont forget to mention what you do like.Make him feel like you just started realizing these things. Don't make him think that you have been stewing about his behaviour for as long as you have. That will make him more angry than anything you say.I know you think you're an easy going nice guy( you probably are) but im sure there are things about you that bug him as well. Who knows, maybe you both get to vent a little, and can find a common ground.Just try doing this in the normal flow of a conversation. Don't sit him down intervention style. Make it seem totally unplanned.Keep the updates coming either way.
Or you could go on a three day drinking/McDonald's binge and then shit in his pillow case.
If this doesn't work, I say we start up a collection for Hanguk with which he can buy some muscle and intimidate the fat pos right out of the house. I swear I will ship $10 if it starts up, no joke. Nobody should have to put up with this kind of bs from someone who doesn't pull his weight (har har).Anyway, srsly, people have no fckn decency. Oh, and after we take care of Hanguk's biz, we gonna sort out thoese ex-roomies zatches of Jeepster's...No way he should have ever been on the hook for that shizz.
Holy crap. Do you suggest he does this over a biscuit and cup of tea, maybe while knitting a quilt for the old folks home up the street?? MAN UP Nancy. The guy isn't in his 60's. This other douchbag that is living in his place obviously could care less that he's freeloading off of both his so called buddies. Tell him like it is, give him a reasonable time frame and tell him by whatever day, he's to have his $hit out of the place.
I hear ya. It's not the most manly way of dealing with things. I'm just going off of what the OP mentioned. He said that the guy is a big,fat, cat quick pile of crap. So it sounded like he wanted this resolved in a way that didn't turn into the exchanging of punches.
If this doesn't work, I say we start up a collection for Hanguk with which he can buy some muscle and intimidate the fat pos right out of the house. I swear I will ship $10 if it starts up, no joke. Nobody should have to put up with this kind of bs from someone who doesn't pull his weight (har har).Anyway, srsly, people have no fckn decency. Oh, and after we take care of Hanguk's biz, we gonna sort out thoese ex-roomies zatches of Jeepster's...No way he should have ever been on the hook for that shizz.
I've made my peace. One roommate went to jail after he killed someone while drinking and driving, another effed a fat girl, got her preggo and has an ugly *** kid, and I screwed the other one's girl for a couple of months before I moved out. While moving out, I peed in their closets, and took an upper deck, which is where you take a dump in the tank, not the toilet. Fun for me. I also took subtle revenge in other ways, such as deleting their important computer files, putting needle holes in their condoms, etc. Yeah, I was that pissed.