Christmas Trip Report

uh, the entire story's jacked from Cool Hand Luke. 50 eggs. 2 Cocktail waitresses. It's all in there, kids...
Also, the sexual text messages part was supposed to be like the car wash scene. And going to Vegas was equivalent to escaping. Just about everything written had some correlation to the movie.
ehh, I think you made it all up (for some reason), and I hope for your sake that you did. Depressing story, told with an arrogance that is unfounded and kind of sad.
This was my favorite response. I like the phrase "an arrogance that is unfounded."
  • 1 month later...
or you could be an idiot. one or the other.
im gonna go with worst bump. the story was alright, but it had its go 2 months ago
  • 11 months later...
After some consideration I think this is the funniest story I have read on here, it was obviously not true, but it was'nt like he was tryinjg to be. Well written, and cool hand luke is a really good movie.
Thank you.You too Shake.
  • 5 months later...
Ever heard of a coincidence?
looooolGreat bump, amazing thread. Never seen it, pure quality, now I miss him too.lol at the amount of people never seeing cool hand luke, although I didn't catch on until the 2 coctail waitresses
looooolGreat bump, amazing thread. Never seen it, pure quality, now I miss him too.lol at the amount of people never seeing cool hand luke, although I didn't catch on until the 2 coctail waitresses
Yeah, that's when I finally caught on as well. I was kind of skeptical about the 50 shots. I think if you had changed that to beer instead maybe, normally called the power hour.Other than the story was made up it was good and had me going.
  • 9 months later...