James Brown, Pres Ford, And ?

I'm going to say that DN's heterosexuality is going to die within the week. He'll be sleeping over at E-Dog's before you know it.Seriously though, I'm rooting for Nicole Richie. It's just sad to see what a class act like Lionel Richie has to put up with.

I"m gonna guess Saddam Hussein!

For the next year, being a Mainah, I'm going with Stephen King. He was lookin older everyday even after he recovered from being hit by a car. (Guy who hit him had a heart attack soon after, always cracks me up. Don't mess with the master of horror.)And haven't heard of him being out and about since the Sox won the Series. Would usually be out to see ballgames in the past.On top of that he used to drink a case of Budweiser a day, and liquored it up so much one weekend that he doesn't remember writing Cujo. Just kinda came to with a bestseller lying around the room. So yeah, I'm betting he bites it.Sucks about Boyle. Wasn't he going to play somebody in the poker movie? Nix that I guess.So who else is going to die? Hhhhmmm, Top Dollar? No, that's just a gimmick account. Cheney? He's already dead.Let's hear 'em people. We should get a pool going. I got my pick.