T.v. Poker Players With The Worst, Most Annoying Personality

Bryan Micon;Randy Jensen;Tony G;Brandon Cantuetc. Too many to name...
Good list.Probably add Adam Schoenfeld to that list also. That guy is ridiculous. I always see him on the WSOP "The Nuts" segments. He's always criticizing all the donks and acting real arrogant when you never actually see the guy win anything. Matusow and Hellmuth can be annoying but very entertaining and funny.
Bryan Micon;Randy Jensen;Tony G;Brandon Cantuetc. Too many to name...
Jensen is a good pick, that guy thiks he is the **** and he blows... Cantu also very annoying... Chris Bigler makes me angry just looking at him, I'd like to smack that smirk right off his face... you never wanna see Paul Magriel at your table, yikes... Allen Cunningham's girlfriend is the biggest c-bag in the world, can't think of her name right now but she is a confrontational beotch always in verbal disputes, and is just plain grotesque... oh that red headed kid that cried on tv sucks at life too, I played with him once it was torture...I think players like Micon, Molina, Hellmuth and Tony G are hilarious - at leass they have fun while they play instead of sitting there miserably like Surrender Sunar or Tom McEvoy...
Jensen is a good pick, that guy thiks he is the **** and he blows... Cantu also very annoying... Chris Bigler makes me angry just looking at him, I'd like to smack that smirk right off his face... you never wanna see Paul Magriel at your table, yikes... Allen Cunningham's girlfriend is the biggest c-bag in the world, can't think of her name right now but she is a confrontational beotch always in verbal disputes, and is just plain grotesque... oh that red headed kid that cried on tv sucks at life too, I played with him once it was torture...I think players like Micon, Molina, Hellmuth and Tony G are hilarious - at leass they have fun while they play instead of sitting there miserably like Surrender Sunar or Tom McEvoy...
HA! That guy is a such a tool. Btw when did you meet Cunningham's gf? and was she hot?
Btw when did you meet Cunningham's gf? and was she hot?
be prepared to be sorry you asked that question...
"Least personality" is completely different from "most annoying personality".I find Tony G entertaining. He can certainly be annoying though. Maybe it's just me, but I find Robert Williamson pretty annoying. He's never funny, and he's just loud and often kind of obnoxious.
Then I choose paul magriel
You're not kidding about Cunningham's g/f (Melissa Hayden) ... yikes
Then I choose paul magriel
Nice one, not only is his quack quack remarks annoying, but also the fact that he moves his tongue around like he's retarded and him being one of the ugliest men alive ever.

Another one was that big fat guy from the 2005 ME... his name was Stillman or something, I believe. They said he came there for a bowling tournament or something. Obnoxious prick who thought he was awesome but got it in badly every time and kept outdrawing.

Another one was that big fat guy from the 2005 ME... his name was Stillman or something, I believe. They said he came there for a bowling tournament or something. Obnoxious prick who thought he was awesome but got it in badly every time and kept outdrawing.
Yeah that guy was a fat prick with an annoying accent. I remember when he busted, he like raised with 22, guy calls with A10. Flop is like A 9 6, Stillman pushes, the guy thinks and finally calls. Then Stillman said omg I can't believe you called my preflop raise with A10, even though Stillman is the donk who pushed on a Ace board. Joe Stillman is a joke.

I wouldn't put Cantu on the annoying list. He was a victim of ESPN's "creative editing." I remember them talking in an old episode of the Circuit about how Brandon was actually a really quite guy and didn't say much while playing. They filmed and showed about 100% of everything he said. I like the old Circuit, so I'm gonna take their word on this. Otherwise, pretty top notch list.