biggest game next month?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to happenHe's just one guy...it's a freezeout, so I think that's a huge disadvantage.

I hope Beal cleans every one of those pros outMe too, nothing's worse than the bully billionaire with a huge ego and too much spare time losing to the hardworking poker pros who worked their way up.

I hope Beal cleans every one of those pros outMe too, nothing's worse than the bully billionaire with a huge ego and too much spare time losing to the hardworking poker pros who worked their way up.

is Beal the guy from texas challenging the pros to play headsup for ultra high stakes? i vaugely remember some sort of letter CP printed a few months ago.

the game is set for April 10th apparently. This is stated in the latest blog by Barry Shulman...i dont know if this has been said before...but why isn't Daniel apart of this coalition??? i mean, Lee Salem?

A BULLYING BILLIONAIRE Huh?Like those millionaire pros aren't bullys?I hope he waxes every last one of those guys.They are the bullys and I hope he takes all of their cake.THE BEST!!!!!!

Yes, when I think of Daniel, who runs this forum out of his own pocket, constantly does charity and won't even allow mean spirited posts on an internet message board, I think of bully!I'd elaborate further, but mommy taught me not to feed the trolls.

Last I checked Danny wasn't on beals hitlist.What I am saying is a lot of pros are poker bullys.That is what they do for a living otherwise they wouldn't survive.Hey they could strike rich but I would like to see Beal clean out their bankrolls to prove they are not invincible like a lot of people perceive.

You said millionaire pros. DN certainly falls under that category. But yes, in order to be successful in poker, you need to bully tables. Otherwise you'll get bullied, but why does that matter at all? That says nothing about who they are personally. And please, if you think a BILLIONAIRE hasn't bullied competiton, you're nuts. I hope the pro's clean out this rich fool who thinks he can come in and do whatever he pleases because he has a lot of cash.

check the article before responding and once again Daniel is not on the list.Yes he is a millionaire pro but I do not believe he was ever brought into this until someone else pulled him in.Once Again,I hope beal squashes all of them and breaks all of their bankrolls.

I could be wrong, but I think the list is made up of pros who claim to have won millions off Beal. I'm not sure is Daniel is one of those, but I would guess not.

Yes, when I think of Daniel, who runs this forum out of his own pocket, constantly does charity and won't even allow mean spirited posts on an internet message board, I think of bully!I'd elaborate further, but mommy taught me not to feed the trolls.
so, to recap:[feeds trolls], but mommy taught me not to feed the trolls.she did a stellar job with that one.
check the article before responding and once again Daniel is not on the list.Yes he is a millionaire pro but I do not believe he was ever brought into this until someone else pulled him in.Once Again,I hope beal squashes all of them and breaks all of their bankrolls.
Why are you so keen on this 'billionaire' who I have never heard of to be honest to clean out the self-made poker millionaires? Seems rather odd to me, have you some sort of crush on this man?

I hope Beal cleans every one of those pros outDo you think they would be playing this "challenge" if it meant that if they do lose, they would be "broke"? But with your common sense I don't think that you could possibly understand what I am talking about.

well said

I Know they wouldn't be broke but I wouldn't mind seeing them lose 80 mill or so.They will probably win but I am rooting for beal. :twisted: I am not one who bends over at thought of a big time time pro.Just cause beal is a billionaire that makes him a bully?He is the dog here.

Yeah, because there is no chance that Andy Beal actually had to work to become a billionaire.

I personally hope Doyle and the gang mop the floor with this guy. I'd love to see it televised but unfortunatelly that doesn't look like it's going to happen. These are guys that have gotten to where they are by playing big time poker, every one of the pros has tons more experience and plus this guy has been out of the game for a year, or so he says. He's just a guy that thinks he the best at everything and I hope he's proven wrong. Obviously he's been successful in many endeavors but this time I hope he gets his clock cleaned. :D ~Slick~

I personally hope Doyle and the gang mop the floor with this guy.  I'd love to see it televised but unfortunatelly that doesn't look like it's going to happen.  These are guys that have gotten to where they are by playing big time poker, every one of the pros has tons more experience and plus this guy has been out of the game for a year, or so he says.  He's just a guy that thinks he the best at everything and I hope he's proven wrong.  Obviously he's been successful in many endeavors but this time I hope he gets his clock cleaned.   :D  ~Slick~
i really doubt that. theres no way that he would stop playing for a year and then play a 80mil freezout.