Updates From Daniel!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel is like the really friendly professor you have in college. You think he's just a really cool guy until you looke at his resume and see that he got his MBA from Yale and his PHD from Harvard in Political Science. Then, you see the countless publications he has.Observing Daniel play like this is just intimidating. Good luck, sir. Btw, was anyone else flored by the 67 hand DN played when he turned a pair of 7s and called it down against... cindy i think?

Assuming Daniel and Hachem both make the final table, it'd be hilarious to watch Daniel probe Joseph about the lawsuit and what a bad idea it is
lol true but judging by the cardplayer interview Hachem might get to pissy about the issue and not wanna talk about it, especially on national tv

The personal updates from the table are really awesome, and it's amazing to watch Daniel accumulate so many chips. Looks like he's doing to the field what every player did to me today (yeah I know, BBTIDTS).

congrats on the final table daniel, now take it down!am i the only one here that kinda wanted ZeeJustin to make this FT?
No, I did too. The ZJ's did well. I was actually hoping for them to make the final 3.Do you think that is an online thing?
congrats on the final table daniel, now take it down!am i the only one here that kinda wanted ZeeJustin to make this FT?
same here, i thought it would have made for great TVobv he is a pretty good player... even when hes not multi-accounting :club: