I Have Been Screwed For 61 Dollars.

www.budbundy.justgottallytowned.comscammers suck... some people you can trust online, and some you think you can.I got tallytowned as well... sucks man.. hopefully he turns around and gives it back, but probably won't.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone can help me with some books...i live in romania and we have the same problems...i am willing to pay for them...but i want no scammers
Could you buy them off the internet? I mean if you're on here you should be able to get to Amazon.com, right? If not, send me a check or money order or whatever. I have a Paypal account and could probably get books real cheap from amazon or somewhere.
www.budbundy.justgottallytowned.comscammers suck... some people you can trust online, and some you think you can.I got tallytowned as well... sucks man.. hopefully he turns around and gives it back, but probably won't.
I don't think he will give it back either thats why i opened this thread.Thanks.
Could you buy them off the internet? I mean if you're on here you should be able to get to Amazon.com, right? If not, send me a check or money order or whatever. I have a Paypal account and could probably get books real cheap from amazon or somewhere.
The problem is only big major sites deliver to here and they require a credit card.I use only cash and i guess Raul has the same problems.

I am not trying to be a smart a.ss but just try to post some of my thoughts on how to handle this should the same situation occurs to me.Say bud if you suffer a tough beat on the river playing plo. Will you steam and start blewing chips away? or should you think about how hands were played on each street by you and your opponent, and think about how to handle the situations better next time?I think if the bottom line for you is to get your money back, you probably should still open this thread, but write it differently and nicely. The main point is to give the guy a chance to give you your money back but not to insult him and never get your money back (for example, some fish gave you a cooler, you never wanna yell at him and make him leave the table. You want him to stay until he gambles away his last penny).You could probably write that you understand that people can have situations happened to them so they may not be able to do things they promised temporarily, but you still hope that once they are financially ok then they should either pay you back or ship you the books. You can also run a bluff by saying that you've worked with the mobs here to track his IP address, and you've emailed PS about this knowing that his PS handle is "beefcakejs", etc etc etc. Try not to mention it's been three months. All in all, try to minimize the negativity and try to save his face so you can have some chance to get your money back.Good luck.

The thing is i am convinced that he is not paying me back.The guy is openning a thread about how to deposit money and play online while he owes me and knows i am on this forum too.I just wanted to inform FCP.I understand and appreciate you are trying to help.If it was like 500$ i 'd definitely go your way.But i didn't think its worth playing physcological games for 61$.

i have a bunch of books in pdf format on my comp if you want:HOH 1, 2, 3, Ace on the RiverTheory of PokerSmall Stakes Hold'emHold 'Em Poker for Advanced PlayersNo Limit Hold 'em Theory and PracticeChampionship NL and PL Hold'emjust PM me your email if anybody wants these

i have a bunch of books in pdf format on my comp if you want:HOH 1, 2, 3, Ace on the RiverTheory of PokerSmall Stakes Hold'emHold 'Em Poker for Advanced PlayersNo Limit Hold 'em Theory and PracticeChampionship NL and PL Hold'emjust PM me your email if anybody wants these
how did you manage that?.. Ive read all of them except the last 2.. and I heard the championship one sucks!

He replies some of them.Sometimes i send a PM he comes online,checks a few threads and leave without replying.Then i send another another and he replies.It has been like this for a while.He last replied a few days ago where he said he is gonna send me a Money Order.

He replies some of them.Sometimes i send a PM he comes online,checks a few threads and leave without replying.Then i send another another and he replies.It has been like this for a while.He last replied a few days ago where he said he is gonna send me a Money Order.
Perhaps if you learned to put two spaces after a period before your next sentence, he could better understand the content of your messages. We speak English here.
Perhaps if you learned to put two spaces after a period before your next sentence, he could better understand the content of your messages. We speak English here.
Cut him some slack. He's a Turk.Bud, can you hook me up with a hot turkish female since I just stood up for your english?

He replies some of them.Sometimes i send a PM he comes online, checks a few threads and leave without replying. Then i send another another and he replies. It has been like this for a while.He last replied a few days ago where he said he is gonna send me a Money Order.There you go Mein Fuhrer.

Cut him some slack. He's a Turk.Bud, can you hook me up with a hot turkish female since I just stood up for your english?
Sure my gf has a lot of hot friends at university even i hit on them occasionally :club: .
Bud know I have much love for him.Note I pointed out the least offensive of his grammar offensivealso note, I don't really give a **** about spelling or grammar
I'm just trying to get him to ship me some turkish chicks. Stop backpeddling.
You can be such a d1ck sometimes...wait, all of the time
Yea i am cool as long as you are understanding what i am trying to say.
yes.As I understand this.You sent nhlfan a pm saying you would send $61 as soon as he sends you some books. He sent the books; but you already got them from JackingOffSuit for free. So you sent him back the books and wanted him to return the $61 he received.He says the deal is final and wants to keep the $61.He also wants you to pay shipping if you want the books back.It's a tough spot; but I see both sides.******************************
You can be such a d1ck sometimes...wait, all of the time
your cluelessness is funny, in a sad wayOne day you will contribute in a year what I bring in a day.And I don't mean quanity, either.
yes.As I understand this.You sent nhlfan a pm saying you would send $61 as soon as he sends you some books. He sent the books; but you already got them from JackingOffSuit for free. So you sent him back the books and wanted him to return the $61 he received.He says the deal is final and wants to keep the $61.He also wants you to pay shipping if you want the books back.It's a tough spot; but I see both sides.******************************your cluelessness is funny, in a sad wayOne day you will contribute in a year what I bring in a day.And I don't mean quanity, either.
explain what quanity is? i am a foreigner too