Bcs Championship Game

I noticed a few people saying the Gators don't deserve a shot against OSU. Well I say they do, and I say they can win. I am so confident with the Gators that I am willing to put my account here on the line. If the Gators don't get screwed and they do get the chance to play OSU for the National Title, then I will make the following proposistion:Gators win the National Title. If they don't, then I will never post on these forums again. I will ask that my account be banned, and my IP logged so that I cannot create a new account.I am not looking to make a bet with anyone. If the Gators don't get the bid to play in the title game, then this post can be ignored.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OSU vs Florida, I'd give you 10 points and not blink.
No betting. I get nothing out of this except the satisfaction of seeing the Gators win the National Title. Of course, this all goes out the window if Michigan gets the bid. We'll know in about 7 hours.
No betting. I get nothing out of this except the satisfaction of seeing the Gators win the National Title. Of course, this all goes out the window if Michigan gets the bid. We'll know in about 7 hours.
I was just saying that OSU would be a huge favorite over Florida, Michigan would 6 points on a neutral field against them.

Hope the Gators get in. I dont want to see another OSU/Michigan game, even though they may deserve a re match. The Gators had the toughest schedule in Division I football, they deserve to be there.

I noticed a few people saying the Gators don't deserve a shot against OSU. Well I say they do, and I say they can win. I am so confident with the Gators that I am willing to put my account here on the line. If the Gators don't get screwed and they do get the chance to play OSU for the National Title, then I will make the following proposistion:Gators win the National Title. If they don't, then I will never post on these forums again. I will ask that my account be banned, and my IP logged so that I cannot create a new account.I am not looking to make a bet with anyone. If the Gators don't get the bid to play in the title game, then this post can be ignored.
Michigan is the one who got screwed, but it's gonna be sad to see you go...
Michigan is the one who got screwed, but it's gonna be sad to see you go...
Gators had the toughest schedule this year.Michigan didn'tGators won their conference.Michigan didn'tI appreciate the fact that you'd be sad, but I wouldn't make this proposistion if I didn't think the Gators would win.Anywas, can we get this stickied now that it's been verified that the Gators will face OSU? That way I won't "back on" Also, I give any mod full permission to lock my account and IP if the Gators should lose on Jan 8th 2007 to OSU.
Gators had the toughest schedule this year.Michigan didn'tGators won their conference.Michigan didn'tI appreciate the fact that you'd be sad, but I wouldn't make this proposistion if I didn't think the Gators would win.Anywas, can we get this stickied now that it's been verified that the Gators will face OSU? That way I won't "back on" Also, I give any mod full permission to lock my account and IP if the Gators should lose on Jan 8th 2007 to OSU.
Schedule strength is just a part of the equation, if that is your biggest argument then it's not a very good one. Beating a division 1-AA team doesnt seem to be such a great win but oh well...Tell me where it says you have to win your conference in order to play in the title game? They both had one loss, Florida had a 10 point loss on the road against Auburn, while Michigan lost by three on the road to the best team in the nation. Tell me what is more impressive? I'm not a fan of either team, just pissed at the system. Anyone who follows college football knows that Florida has NO CHANCE IN HELL to beat Ohio State.
So you need to win that one time in 30 to make it profitable...OSU vs Florida +1I think thats -EV for you.
Not if you're giving me 30 to 1 on the money it's not. I'd be a fool not to take the bet, and you'd be a fool to give me those odds.Let's not turn this into a "whos penis is bigger" post. This was simply about me putting my account here on the line. OSU is a great team. I'm not saying the Gators are going to win outright.The game will be much closer than you think...much closer.No more talk about betting money. The only thing at risk here is my account.
Not if you're giving me 30 to 1 on the money it's not. I'd be a fool not to take the bet, and you'd be a fool to give me those odds.
Maybe if they were going to play 30 times, but in a 1 game scenario after having watched 1/2 of OSU's games this year and watching most of Florida's matchups with the higher ranked schools they played lets just say I'm pretty confident of what the outcome will be.Enjoy posting for the next month.
OSU vs Florida, I'd give you 10 points and not blink.
The spread is at OSU -8, I'm going to lay the -8 I believe it could go to 10 or better in a hurry. Also laying Michigan -1.5 against USC, I think that is way too low, good luck all
Hope the Gators get in. I dont want to see another OSU/Michigan game, even though they may deserve a re match. The Gators had the toughest schedule in Division I football, they deserve to be there.
they lost by 3 points on the roadthey absolutley deserved one. Problem is after that game Mich had no one else left and just had to sick back and watch USC/Florida jump team
Not if you're giving me 30 to 1 on the money it's not. I'd be a fool not to take the bet, and you'd be a fool to give me those odds.Let's not turn this into a "whos penis is bigger" post. This was simply about me putting my account here on the line. OSU is a great team. I'm not saying the Gators are going to win outright.The game will be much closer than you think...much closer.No more talk about betting money. The only thing at risk here is my account.
Alright, so you're willing to bet on Florida straight up? for 30-1 odds? I will seriously take this bet, how much you wanna bet?
Alright, so you're willing to bet on Florida straight up? for 30-1 odds? I will seriously take this bet, how much you wanna bet?
Hmmm..well let's see. If I lay down $1,000 and Florida wins, you'd have to pay $30,000.I highly doubt you have that kind of money.Even if you did. I already said I wasn't betting with anyone.

I have the money, it would just cripple me lol...i was thinking like up to 50, cuz itd still be the easiest 50 I ever made. I'm just thats ure this game is going to be a win for OSU, if not an *** whipping.

• 3 weeks later...