Got The Blues In St. Louis

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam, do you like the new Sabres?
Yes, very much. I'm planning on getting a Gerbe 3rd jersey as soon as he gets a permanent number, which could be as early as opening day from what I'm hearing. The jersey wish list is getting long...Patrik Berglund - St. Louis 3rd jerseyNathan Gerbe - Buffalo 3rd jerseyShawn Matthias - Florida road jerseyJonathan Toews - Chicago 3rd jersey (black, captain's C)Teddy Purcell - Los Angeles home jersey (black and purple)

update's coming soon, will re-bump when we find out.this is from our seats, which happened to be near-worst in the sprint center. yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say it's an excellent hockey venue:bevtc4.jpgpicture for adam:2m6agwi.jpg

two sources saying 3-4 months at this point, neither named though. JD's going to address the media at 7pm. sounds like a torn ligament.
maybe now they get Schneider
maybe now they get Schneider
wagner is capable of filling his role. I hate the thought of acquiring schneider just for the sake of a few months' injury on a team that wasn't going to compete for the playoffs anyway.
two sources saying 3-4 months at this point, neither named though. JD's going to address the media at 7pm. sounds like a torn ligament.
I'm beginning to love my pickup of Pietrangelo.
I'm beginning to love my pickup of Pietrangelo.
He won't play with the Blues this season. I watched the Prospects tourney and he still has too many holes in his game. John Davidson was doing analysis (best commentator EVER BTW) and he didn't come right out and say it but you were left with the impression that he (the Blues) want to see more before AP gets the call up to the big shooooo.
He won't play with the Blues this season. I watched the Prospects tourney and he still has too many holes in his game. John Davidson was doing analysis (best commentator EVER BTW) and he didn't come right out and say it but you were left with the impression that he (the Blues) want to see more before AP gets the call up to the big shooooo.
agree with this. I think polak is more deserving of a spot than AP anyway.I was wrong about junlund... he's out with a shoulder injury according to rutherford.

the sharks should be willing to trade you Kyle McLaren for a some sticks and a coupon to Subway. he can teach the other defencemen things like, "being old and slow" and "getting the huge hit while making sure the other team gets an odd man rush out of it."

Just saw that it's actually an ACL tear, and EJ is out for 6-9 months. There's no way he actually tore his ACL stepping out of a golf cart.
have you seen this somewhere official, or some post/blog somewhere?I havent seen anything firm yet, just a lot of guessing.